Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Todays patch did something with CAS and vampires

ZaszZasz Posts: 806 Member
I took a vampire sim into CAS to check out the new stuff. Suddenly the skin color for the dark form changed to the normal form while I was browsing while in normal form. I switched to dark form and the skin color was just gone. I just couldnt restore it. Then I tried one that was acceptable and it used the same color for the normal form. I thought it was just a glitch. But it wasnt. I switched to normal form and the color was the same as the dark form. At this point I exited CAS.
Now Im in play mode on the same sim with the normal skin color, I switch into dark form and it has the desired skin color.

I dont have mods for CAS right now. So something is wrong with CAS there.

Comments

• JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    Well the vamps also seem to have a new icon at the Needs tab? (a wing instead of a fanged face)
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited June 2019
    @Zasz wrote: »
    I took a vampire sim into CAS to check out the new stuff. Suddenly the skin color for the dark form changed to the normal form while I was browsing while in normal form. I switched to dark form and the skin color was just gone. I just couldnt restore it. Then I tried one that was acceptable and it used the same color for the normal form. I thought it was just a glitch. But it wasnt. I switched to normal form and the color was the same as the dark form. At this point I exited CAS.
    Now Im in play mode on the same sim with the normal skin color, I switch into dark form and it has the desired skin color.

I dont have mods for CAS right now. So something is wrong with CAS there.

@Zasz you need to unlink the dark form and normal form, for them to be different. You need to click on the chain icon in the UI near the sim picture in CAS. That way, they won't be linked and nothing will copy over. It's a new UI feature that makes it easier to copy things from one form to the other.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • ZaszZasz Posts: 806 Member
    edited June 2019
    What kind of feature is that? Is that supposed to replace the bugged copy feature?

Anyway, thanks. Someone should have mentioned that in the patch notes.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Zasz wrote: »
    What kind of feature is that? Is that supposed to replace the bugged copy feature?

Anyway, thanks. Someone should have mentioned that in the patch notes.

Hmm...yes!
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1