Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Broken/Updated Mods & CC: Island Living + June 2019 patch

Comments

• WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    Looks like Neia updated More Clubs Per Sim - was waiting on that one!
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    Okay, I was able to find the culprit. So far none of sacrificial mods are working with the mccc. However, every other updated mod (besides that other oottthherr one) works just fine with mccc. So, basically the two mods that would make our Sims' game rated...the letter before s...isn't working for me lol. I haven't tried any custom content yet but plan on doing so.

You can reach Sacrificial on Twitter: https://twitter.com/sacrificialmods?lang=en if you need assistance.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    More quickie updates.

Also, Nies has updated mods, so go find those! Will list out later.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Ash1889Ash1889 Posts: 7 New Member
    I thought sacrificial updated his mods and they were working now?? He had posted it on Patreon with Download links?
    edited June 2019
    Ash1889 wrote: »
    I thought sacrificial updated his mods and they were working now?? He had posted it on Patreon with Download links?

It's been a bit back and forth. You can get a current status on his Twitter account. I think most are working right now? And they should be compatible with MCCC - if not, something else is going on.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • jperi99jperi99 Posts: 1 New Member
    All of my doors have vanished and yet I removed all of my custom content for the time being. This is really agravating
    edited June 2019
    jperi99 wrote: »
    All of my doors have vanished and yet I removed all of my custom content for the time being. This is really agravating

Whoops. Nevermind, I confused this with another issue.
    Post edited by Bananas_45 on
    jperi99 wrote: »

Do you have any mods in? Are they all up to date?
  • SamlishSamlish Posts: 232 Member
    Does Sims TS4 studio need to be updated?
  • Edward5902Edward5902 Posts: 16 Member
    Hi, i've removed all the broken CC (i had kijiko 3d eyelashes skin detail and HD feet) that you listed, but my male mermaid's face still missing with his teeth floating in his head! Can you tell my what else can i do to fix this issue, it's become annoying so far! :"(
  • SimsChick06SimsChick06 Posts: 11 New Member
    Hello everyone! I'm really having an issue with my game currently. It's a CAS issue. Every time I take the "feminine" or "masculine" tags off and try to dress my sims in items, they will get stuck wearing those items and even though I can click and technically select other clothing items, they don't show up on the actual sim. Any help figuring out if this is caused by a mod or if it's a EA issue would be greatly appreciated. I already did the 50/50 method but I can't seem to locate which mod is causing the problem (if it even is a mod).
    > @Edward5902 said:
    > Hi, i've removed all the broken CC (i had kijiko 3d eyelashes skin detail and HD feet) that you listed, but my male mermaid's face still missing with his teeth floating in his head! Can you tell my what else can i do to fix this issue, it's become annoying so far! :"(

I also have deleted localthumbcache, but the issue wasn't fixed
  • LVDYHVWKELVDYHVWKE Posts: 5 New Member
    > @FluorescentSoap said:
    > Do Zerbu's Turbo careers mod work? and also the travel to special lots.

I'm having an issue with this mod. I cannot check in to the hospital, I can however travel there just fine. NPC's are not spawning at hospital and only two workers on staff Assistant and Doctor, orderlies are MIA.
    Edward5902 wrote: »
    > @Edward5902 said:
    > Hi, i've removed all the broken CC (i had kijiko 3d eyelashes skin detail and HD feet) that you listed, but my male mermaid's face still missing with his teeth floating in his head! Can you tell my what else can i do to fix this issue, it's become annoying so far! :"(

I also have deleted localthumbcache, but the issue wasn't fixed

This post may have some helpful information: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17124788/#Comment_17124788
  • simsluvr90simsluvr90 Posts: 3,030 Member
    Low Fun Is Boring - Nies has been updated
  • AHolyToiletAHolyToilet Posts: 870 Member
    edited June 2019
    See below for my new comment.
    Post edited by AHolyToilet on
    > @Bananas_45 said:
    > Edward5902 wrote: »
    >
    > > @Edward5902 said:
    > > Hi, i've removed all the broken CC (i had kijiko 3d eyelashes skin detail and HD feet) that you listed, but my male mermaid's face still missing with his teeth floating in his head! Can you tell my what else can i do to fix this issue, it's become annoying so far! :"(
    >
    > I also have deleted localthumbcache, but the issue wasn't fixed
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > This post may have some helpful information:

thanks for your advice, i'm having problem finding, specifying what cc is skin detail cc or not. Any idea how to know what is skin detail what isn't?

> @Bananas_45 said:
    >
    > > @Edward5902 said:
    > > Hi, i've removed all the broken CC (i had kijiko 3d eyelashes skin detail and HD feet) that you listed, but my male mermaid's face still missing with his teeth floating in his head! Can you tell my what else can i do to fix this issue, it's become annoying so far! :"(
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

thanks for your advice, i'm having problem finding, specifying what cc is skin detail cc or not. Any idea how to know what is skin detail what isn't?

Sorry, I don't. I don't know if you noticed but, the post above your last post added Teanmoon's Mouth Scale Slider to the list of CC causing that issue. Also, if you are using a mod to remove EA eyelashes that could be the cause. Kijiko's version isn't on the broken list but, it could be that it just hasn't been reported.
    @Bananas_45 I don't have Teanmoon's Mouth Scale Slider or no eyelashes mod but i realized that when editing in male mermaid form, disable "link to occult form" mode (idk what you call it, but it's the chain icon right above the sim's portrait in cas) then choose one of base faces (for mermaid), his face turned to normal, no more floating teeth or faceless. Then i enabled the "link to occult form" mode and turn back to non-mermaid form, i tried changing his hair, face. His mermaid-form face changed, too. I hoped the problem was fixed. and when i exit cas, into live mode, i made him swim into the ocean and his face appeared! But the fun part was that his face (in mermaid form)... well, didn't match the one in normal form at all! His hair skin details didn't changed except his face detail
    I think it's still considered a clue of the solution to solve the issue (in my opinion)
    @Bananas_45 I don't have Teanmoon's Mouth Scale Slider or no eyelashes mod but i realized that when editing in male mermaid form, disable "link to occult form" mode (idk what you call it, but it's the chain icon right above the sim's portrait in cas) then choose one of base faces (for mermaid), his face turned to normal, no more floating teeth or faceless. Then i enabled the "link to occult form" mode and turn back to non-mermaid form, i tried changing his hair, face. His mermaid-form face changed, too. I hoped the problem was fixed. and when i exit cas, into live mode, i made him swim into the ocean and his face appeared! But the fun part was that his face (in mermaid form)... well, didn't match the one in normal form at all! His hair skin details didn't changed except his face detail
    I think it's still considered a clue of the solution to solve the issue (in my opinion)

I'm glad it's working for you!
  • ToastytToastyt Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm having a problem where my sims faces are gone when they are a mermaid?
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    Toastyt wrote: »
    I'm having a problem where my sims faces are gone when they are a mermaid?

I had a similar problem. If you have Cien's No EA lashes mod, you need to remove it. It's broken.

Anyways, not sure why people are reporting Kijiko's 3D lashes. It seems perfectly fine for me.

But I do have a problem in Island Living. Does anyone have an issue when mermaids hydration bar is full but their uncomfortable moodlet is still there? It seems like a mod issue rather than a bug.
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

edited June 2019
    To those having problems with mermaid heads, search for a piece of CC in your mods called "NANDONG_ymHeadDefault". If it's there, remove it. That affects male Sims. Female Sims could be (although they are not in my game) affected by "NANDONG_yfHeadDefault".
    edited June 2019
    Bananas_45 wrote: »

> @Bananas_45 said:
    >
    > > @Edward5902 said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Sorry, I don't. I don't know if you noticed but, the post above your last post added Teanmoon's Mouth Scale Slider to the list of CC causing that issue. Also, if you are using a mod to remove EA eyelashes that could be the cause. Kijiko's version isn't on the broken list but, it could be that it just hasn't been reported.

You can ignore Teanmoon's Mouth Scale Slider. I thought it was that, but the issue appeared again. After more testing, I'm sure it's the CC I mentioned above.

Still, I'm going to play for a bit just to be sure it's gone. But it did disappear (it better have done so for good) when I removed the mod mentioned above and appeared again when I added it back.
  • FluorescentSoapFluorescentSoap Posts: 1,472 Member
    The eyelashes are fine apart from the skin detail version, if you use the glasses version it's fine. Also someone reported that Kijiko's eyelash remover works [but I haven't tested this myself]
    tumblr_inline_oqdvr8Z3jV1qbd7br_540.gif
    ⌠ Team Holy Hêll ⌡ [Currently playing TS4]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top