Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do you imagine The Sims 5?

124...Next

Comments

• AoifeAoife Posts: 3 New Member
    1. Height Slider/Customization (I am a 5'0 woman I want to be shorter than my man!).
    2. Smarter Sims (using deep learning for Sim autonomy).
    3. More model dynamics (a little more flow with hair, clothes, etc).
    4. More environment effects (blades of grass, pebbles, little details to make the world feel more alive vs poly).
    5. Better selection and customization of personality traits. (4 instead of 3?) I feel there were way more personality traits in previous Sims games but I could be wrong.
  • candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    I hope there isn't a Sims 5 because it is done and you can't keep doing the same thing and expect a different result I know that this post won't be popular but I think Sims in generally is done.
  • dearie_blossomdearie_blossom Posts: 707 Member
    I‘d like to have less restrictions. Why can‘t have I have apartments in other worlds? Why can‘t I rent houses? Why can‘t I vacation in Sulani like in Granite Falls?

Also managing CC in-game needs to be easier. We can delete houses from our tray folder in-game and the same should be possible for CC.

I like the build mode in TS4 but there is room for improvement. Lots shouldn‘t come pre-defined. We should be able to create lots on our own (location, size) so that we can build townhouses if we want (like in Paralives).

The Sims 5 must remain a single player, offline, moddable (inc. script mods), AR-free game.

Emotions needs to go or needs to improved. Traits in TS4 are pretty much useless because of emotions. Sims are like a clone of each other. They need some personality.

NPC roommates need to be in the base game so does basic weather (sun, rain, umbrellas) and basic vehicles (bicycle, cars).

Open world or semi open world is a must. It’s embarrassing to have loading screens when you want to visit your neighbors in 2021 or later. CAW tool is also a must.

Free babies. The focus shouldn‘t be always happy young adults that are allergic to responsibilities and consequences. Give all life stages some love.

Families should feel like families instead of controllable roommates.

TS4 feels like „T for Toddlers“ instead if „T for Teens“. Give us back some consequences, disasters, wickedness and evilness.
  • dearie_blossomdearie_blossom Posts: 707 Member
    candy8 wrote: »
    I hope there isn't a Sims 5 because it is done and you can't keep doing the same thing and expect a different result I know that this post won't be popular but I think Sims in generally is done.

I agree. I think they have given up and are tired of The Sims franchise. It‘s like the only purpose of TS4 is to make easy money in order to finance other games that have a more demanding fanbase.

I really hope that Colossal Order will do to The Sims what they have done to SimCity. I also wish for Paralives to succeed.