Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do I get rid of 'Military Personnel' & 'Scientist' Tag when I hover over a sim?

I edited some sims that I didn't know had the tag until I started playing. It's really annoying. How do I get rid of it? (Using remove trait cheat doesn't work)
Check out my twitter and tumblr

Comments

• OphiuchuserRulesOphiuchuserRules Posts: 93 Member
    edited August 2019
    These tags are designed to make it easier for players to understand what the role of this NPC is, so we'll know whom to turn to as the story unfolds. Those NPC are created to play some certain roles, so DON"T edit their traits or actually play them! If you did, the game will keep spawning new ones because previous ones fail to play their roles. I guess you might be able to get rid of those tags by cheats, some NPC are equipped with unique hidden traits to play a role. I've seen players use cheats to disable some unwanted NPC traits. I wish I could help you more but that's all I know.

Anyway, I see what you're going through, it's a bit annoying to see tag floating above sims' head. Not to mention those are long, big tags we're talking about. Unlike some jobs(gym trainer, mixologist...ect) or roles(fan, patient...ect), those tags are locked even though those NPC are not in Stragnerville. For example: NPC with military job from there showed up in other world still with "MILITARY PERSONNEL" tag. I admitted it did make the game look messy.