July 16 - The Sims 4 players, it's patch day! Check what's new for PC/Mac here and for console here.
July 16 - We will be performing a maintenance on The Sims 3 servers today. Details here.
July 12 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!

Island Living, thoughts??

I think I may just get this pack, loving you can raise you house on stilts (altho this is going to be in an update) I like the whole look of it, plus swimming with Dolphins etc will be awesome too
h8U3C4c.png

Comments

• uo_aaronjduo_aaronjd Posts: 422 Member
    DONT THINK!!! BUY!!!
    best pack ever!!
    London, Manchester and Christchurch, Keep calm and carry on
  • giggler36giggler36 Posts: 810 Member
    I'm doing it now
    h8U3C4c.png
  • uo_aaronjduo_aaronjd Posts: 422 Member
    Been bashing away since release and yes its my favourite world.
    There are , of course a few glitches, and I'm disappointed there's no parrots or exotic birds.
    Still having a blast!
    London, Manchester and Christchurch, Keep calm and carry on
  • Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,936 Member
    It's buggy but I feel very at home in the new world :D

Kinda triggered by Taro though :joy: I'm the only one in my family that doesn't like it.
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
    I'm happy with it, but wish there were more places to explore, like all the vegetation etc
    h8U3C4c.png
  • bellemakepeacebellemakepeace Posts: 1 New Member
    I’m finding it makes my game quite laggy... I do have a bit of CC and most packs but it was working smoothly before island living. Anyone else? xD Want to know if it’s just cause the pack is new and needs ironing out or if my laptop is finally tapping out.
  • Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,936 Member
    It's running ok so far on my laptop. I've got a cr*p ton of cc & 4 mods. It does slow down sometimes but only for a few minutes especially when I speed up time or go into build-mode.
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 4,084 Member
    edited June 25
    Deleted. Wrong continent!
  • noddynoddy Posts: 847 Member
    Hi with diving career Ihave beeen playing for awhile but it won't let me past level 3 and yes I agree it's very laggy .One the other hand I do like the new expansion.
  • sawdustsawdust Posts: 989 Member
  • sawdustsawdust Posts: 989 Member
    I don't have the pack but I was interested to see that Kava is included. Considering they go to lengths to keep the game family oriented I wonder if they know Kava is illegal here in the Territory and is on the controlled substance list for the rest of Australia. (It might be banned in one other state but not sure)
    sawdust wrote: »
    I don't have the pack but I was interested to see that Kava is included. Considering they go to lengths to keep the game family oriented I wonder if they know Kava is illegal here in the Territory and is on the controlled substance list for the rest of Australia. (It might be banned in one other state but not sure)

didn't know that

h8U3C4c.png