March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the most kids you've had in a family?

13...Next

Comments

• GosiaWKGosiaWK Posts: 56 Member
    max right now for me is 12, I had my matriarch down a potion of youth (she's not doing the 100 baby challenge) My mom's friends son was controlling her for a week at my house (they were moving and needed a place to crash) Ended up with no job, 10 new (originally had 2) kids, and most of them were YA by now, so only two here in the household. Didn't realize he did this until I looked at the family tree! lol! :D
  • FurAndYarnFurAndYarn Posts: 459 Member
    My max children without using cheats was for my 100 Baby Challenge. The first generation got to 19 children. Her daughter is on track to pass that record though.

Side note: For a challenge I thought I would dread the most... and it does have its moments... it's turned out to be really fun and funny.
    Explore the story of my over 50-generation legacy family!
    z5lD0kSm.png
  • stephanie132392stephanie132392 Posts: 91 Member
    I'm up to 54 children in my 100 baby challenge. I'm slowly losing my sanity... :D
  • mebagl15mebagl15 Posts: 563 Member
    The most that I've had was in TS1 with 8 children. I was recreating my father's family. I have an Aunt who had 8 boys. They're farmers. I had to use a mod. Now I limit it to 3 kids. It's too hard to manage with more children. I don't like to leave children behind.