Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What things do you wish were in the Sims 4?

What kind of things do you guys dream were in the Sims 4?

Does anyone agree that there should be a mega pack that includes all occult/supernatural beings, plus maybe some new ones(Vampires, Aliens, Witches, etc.)

I also wish that when a sim is in labor with twins or triplets, they should be able to both be named toghether, instead of having individual notifications for each baby, so that you can choose their names accordingly based on number of kids and gender.

Also, eight family members is NOT enough!!!! Maybe ten...

You should also be able to get sick in the base game, to make things mroe interesting/realistic

Hmm...that's all I can think of right now, what are your guys' pet peeves or wishes?

Comments

• So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    It might seem mundane, but I think lawn mowing would add a lot of realism to the suburban lifestyle in the game.
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Well, this fall EA will be releasing a magic game pack this fall. I don't know what all it will have but I really hope that it will involve witches, fairies, and werewolves. With the addition of pets, I really wished that they had added a couple of extra slots. But what I truly want in the game is the addition of a university. With my game save that I have been playing and working on for the past year, I have aging turned off for everyone.
  • Sims_4_ever_Sims_4_ever_ Posts: 143 Member
    I never had University when I played on pc, but people seem to really like it. I'd like to see what the University pack offers.
  • DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,939 Member
    I wish we had a toggle for showing muscles on sims. I usually avoid the fitness skill on my female sims because they look like body builders the higher the skill gets. I'd love to be able to use the skill to keep their weight down so they can eat more than salads.
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    So_Money wrote: »
    It might seem mundane, but I think lawn mowing would add a lot of realism to the suburban lifestyle in the game.

At first I thought that would be kind of neat, but in this iteration, you can't see your neighbour mowing theirs, or talk to them over the fence, or tell them to clean up the dog poop in their yard bc the wind is blowing it your way. lol

All you ever see outside is joggers and sims walking by. (not even with their dogs!) Or kids! Or babies in strollers. :s
  • RIP-Troika-GamesRIP-Troika-Games Posts: 221 Member
    > @DragonAge_300905 said:
    > I wish we had a toggle for showing muscles on sims. I usually avoid the fitness skill on my female sims because they look like body builders the higher the skill gets. I'd love to be able to use the skill to keep their weight down so they can eat more than salads.

If you have them only do cardio, then they don't build muscle.
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    I want burglars back so my cop sims have more sims to arrest and just makes it fun when they fight. Interactive Firefighting career that is set up like you go whenever you get a call and there could be different situations that they have to take care of. Sims getting 'juiced' again, slow dancing, attraction system and story progress. Also give us the option of creating rental lots for any world.

Stuff to add a bit of randomness to the game and help with the game play (and so I can take my mod's out).
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Overhauled non-object babies.
  • EnjoyfulSimmerEnjoyfulSimmer Posts: 1,242 Member
    - open world . only time you would see a loading screen would be traveling between worlds.

-create a style , this should actually be first. i am really into personalizing my sims environment.not having the freedom to do so is lame.

- more control . i would like to be able to set relationships such as boyfriend/girlfriend in CAS. and just more control over what happens in my game and what is possible overall

-underwater diving and snorkeling should have been in Island Living. Immersion matters.

"Let Our Hearts And Hands Be Streched Out In Compassion Toward Others."
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    A little fashion sense?

MPmjK1F.png
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Fairies, werewolves, underwater world lots, active lifeguard careers, fashion modeling, farming, more sports and hobbies, more romantic interactions and content, and more content for younger sim stages overall.
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
    Hmm, shall we see:

*Likes and dislikes

*Fears, including mood.

*Part-time jobs available for adults. Aswell as other more mundane jobs that are in game, such as bartender. Which of course might cause that sim to appear as a bartender somewhere while on a different sim.

*More skills and activities. Especially group ones.

*Burglars! I want them back...

*More Woohoo! spots :D

*More variety in furniture shape, such as L and U shaped sofas and more sofa tables that is 1 square.

*More cheap furniture and space saving furniture. The former in both cheap and more expensive versions.

*More stairs in all manner of shapes. Including ladders.

There is of course more. But those were the ones I could think of, off the top of my head.
  • iliekponieziliekponiez Posts: 455 Member
    > @ldmarko said:
    > A little fashion sense?

Hot diggity dog! I mustard-mit, those are some nice buns. She'd like end up a weiner in some fashion show.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,806 Member
    edited June 2019
    Some type of banking system and separate accounts for family members. Something that would make it easy for children and teens to have allowances and teens to keep money earned from part time jobs.

Also lawnmowers, vacuum cleaners, toaster, juicer, pool table.
  • DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,939 Member
    edited June 2019
    > I wish we had a toggle for showing muscles on sims. I usually avoid the fitness skill on my female sims because they look like body builders the higher the skill gets. I'd love to be able to use the skill to keep their weight down so they can eat more than salads.

What's cardio in the game? What do I make them do in the game to do the fast walk?

I have one sim only using the tread mill and she has muscles on her legs. She's only level 5 in fitness. I had to get her weight down after she eat a meal in the jungle.
    Hmm, shall we see:

*Likes and dislikes

*Fears, including mood.

*Part-time jobs available for adults. Aswell as other more mundane jobs that are in game, such as bartender. Which of course might cause that sim to appear as a bartender somewhere while on a different sim.

*More skills and activities. Especially group ones.

*Burglars! I want them back...

I shortened the quote a little bit so I wasn't taking up too much space. All of those would be amazing additions! A lot of pc features were left behind on console like woohoo in closet and woohoo in bushes, and only vampires can break into houses, and aren't really burglars:( Also, what happened to curfews? Teens hiding from the police was hilarious!

What's cardio in the game? What do I make them do in the game to do the fast walk?

I have one sim only using the tread mill and she has muscles on her legs. She's only level 5 in fitness. I had to get her weight down after she eat a meal in the jungle.

Besides treadmill you could have them go for a jog.
    I think it would be great if parents or family members could transfer money to their kids who have moved. The highest 'ask for loan' is only 2,000 dollars and sometimes they say no, plus you can't force your unplayed family to ask for money. It would be more effective if family members could transfer a certain amount of money to each other. It could easily be put into the game as a cellphone interaction, like taking a selfie or paying bills. It could also be patched in as a friendly interaction ...
  • EnjoyfulSimmerEnjoyfulSimmer Posts: 1,242 Member
    edited June 2019
    Some type of banking system and separate accounts for family members. Something that would make it easy for children and teens to have allowances and teens to keep money earned from part time jobs.

Also lawnmowers, vacuum cleaners, toaster, juicer, pool table.

I downloaded a mod that is very well done for separate banking and a banking system. Can't wait to actually use it! It's called Sims National Banking or SNB @simgirl1010
    Post edited by EnjoyfulSimmer on
    "Let Our Hearts And Hands Be Streched Out In Compassion Toward Others."
  • purplestarz2006purplestarz2006 Posts: 340 Member

I also wish that when a sim is in labor with twins or triplets, they should be able to both be named toghether, instead of having individual notifications for each baby, so that you can choose their names accordingly based on number of kids and gender.

This! I want this so much. I name all my Sims according to themes, and I've ended up with some awkward pairings because I didn't know how many babies were coming at once.
    TranquilityCreekBannerMaskssmall.jpg

This! I want this so much. I name all my Sims according to themes, and I've ended up with some awkward pairings because I didn't know how many babies were coming at once.

I worded that really weird because I couldn't figure out the right way to describe it...Glad you understood what I was trying to say :) I love naming twins/triplets related names like Lucy, Lizzy, and Lainey. But it's almost impossible to do this because I have no idea what's going to happen!
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Robots! :p

This.
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    A cruise vacation.
    Sim Vegas.
    Slow dancing and dancing where they actually FACE each other.
    Better cuddling and romantic options that make you feel like they actually care about each other like in Sims 2.
    Farming. With Home schooling.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Body hair.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1