Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please add COUPLE DANCE

Comments

• BeliBeli Posts: 31 Member
    Please add them
    Hell yeah. We need this :'(
    "To see a World in a Grain of Sand and a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
    Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
    And Eternity in an hour."

""He who desires but acts not, breeds pestilence." So it is written."
  • TotallyABrobotTotallyABrobot Posts: 112 Member
    Nah I'm fine with my couples dancing ''5 feet apart because they're not gay''
    I meme answered but so long as it isn't that unholy bump and grind or twerking "dances", I'd be okay with them being added in.
    Before you ask, please consider how futile the question is.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,945 Member
    edited June 2019
    Please add them
    Was trying to see what dance style I would want but honestly there is so many good ones just add any of them :joy:
    maybe if they make romance ep/gp it could be good to add a few :blush:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phaAD5kpaGM
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
  • lemonrinelemonrine Posts: 1 New Member
    Please add them
    I'd also love it if sims could dance with friends/strangers too, like in the previous games
    Please add them
    I'd also love it if sims could dance with friends/strangers too, like in the previous games

maybe they could also get uncomfortable if they got unflirty trait and stranger tried to dance with them :D
  • IyasenuIyasenu Posts: 325 Member
    Please add them

maybe they could also get uncomfortable if they got unflirty trait and stranger tried to dance with them :D

Or if they had the "Clumsy" trait the OTHER Sim could get a +1 Uncomfortable or +1 Angry from getting their toes stepped on.
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Please add them
    I have no idea why this hasn't been added by now. The dancing is this game is horrible...knead the bread knead the bread break it down like HUH Oh let me dance with my partner...let's knead the bread together....even commander Shepard from Mass Effect dances better than these sims and that is saying something. It is even worse when you are in the acting career and you have to dance as one of the performances...WHY OH WHY LOL
  • drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,115 Member
    Please add them
    keekee53 wrote: Β»
    I have no idea why this hasn't been added by now. The dancing is this game is horrible...knead the bread knead the bread break it down like HUH Oh let me dance with my partner...let's knead the bread together....even commander Shepard from Mass Effect dances better than these sims and that is saying something. It is even worse when you are in the acting career and you have to dance as one of the performances...WHY OH WHY LOL

Let’s knead the bread together while we stand 3 (or more) feet apart and face completely different directions.
    edited June 2019
    Please add them

Let’s knead the bread together while we stand 3 (or more) feet apart and face completely different directions.

knead the bread too real
    I lowkey wanna go do that at club irl and see ppl being like what is ur problem
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited June 2019
    Please add them
    Yes - would love some couple dancing. for teens too please as well as YA's ads, and elders.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    edited June 2019
    Please add them

High-five for the dancing Commander Shepard reference! ;)
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    edited June 2019
    Please add them
    Just commenting here because I love how you phrased that other option and got your reference :D

But yeah, couples dancing together would be nice. I don't play couples that often though, so I'm kinda surprised.. it really isn't a thing yet?? Wow.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • Camille418Camille418 Posts: 24 Member
    Please add them
    Is there a post that explicitly asks it to the devs? Because if we don't insist, there will be no change. :(
    I want to see romantic dances again like in The Sims 3! <3
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Please add them
    Is there a post that explicitly asks it to the devs? Because if we don't insist, there will be no change. :(
    Unless someone links this thread or threads like it to them on Twitter they will never see it. But I totally agree if something like this is not requested to them over and over again they're never going to do it. They avoid adding content where Sims actually interact all they can which is why 5 years later nothing but solo dancing and one group dance that goes through the moves and abruptly ends no smooth true interacting.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Camille418Camille418 Posts: 24 Member
    edited September 2019
    Please add them
    @ChadSims2
    Yes and I have the nasty feeling that EA doesn't care about the Sims 4. The addons are empty, the gameplay is poor and the worlds are boring. It's not interesting anymore...
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,422 Member
    Please add them
    Just one romantic slow dance for adults and one fun dance for kids and adults with the kids standing on their parents feet and just having fun. That's all I would need when it comes to dancing.
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,572 Member
    Please add them
    Pretty, pretty please.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
    Please add them
    Cynna wrote: Β»

High-five for the dancing Commander Shepard reference! ;)

πŸ˜‚ haha
    Please add them

I am surprised game changers haven’t said anything to them about it. They are more likely to get it done. Although it took them 5 years to get a white door.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Please add them
    I wouldn't be super upset if they didn't add this, but I would still prefer it be added to the game.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    edited September 2019
    Please add them
    Yeah. Dating isn't as much fun in TS4 as it is in TS2 because of the lack of couples dances. I mean, come on, what is this? A Puritan settlement in the 1500's? I miss being able to have my sims slowdance when the romantic music is on! It makes romance in this game, overall, much less romantic. It's like someone just said, "Let's cut to the chase and get sims in bed together as fast as possible. Dancing with a partner is awkward anyway. None of us in this office has done it without stepping on our partner's feet. Besides, my prom date dumped me to dance with the quarterback of the football team/ head cheerleader and now seeing slowdancing couples just makes me bitter. Bitter and full of HAAAAATE..."

So, yeah, bring back slowdancing, and maybe add some other dances like the Tango, Mambo, Foxtrot, Charleston, etc.
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    Please add them
    Yes this is much needed. Also thought of this song from Adventure Time while I was reading through this thread and had to post it cause it fit so well. :)

Slow dance with you
    I just wanna slow dance with you
    I know all the other boys are tough and smooth,
    And I got the blues
    I wanna slow dance with you.

I wanna slow dance with you
    I just wanna slow dance with you
    Why don't you just take a chance?
    I've got the moves
    I'd like to prove
    I wanna slow dance with you.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • thecatsredthecatsred Posts: 327 Member
    Please add them
    I can never get romantic dancing screenshots without adding pose packs to my game and that's a shame.
  • bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    Please add them
    yes please!! but not only romantic dances, also dancing with friends and like the user atreya33 said, a funny dance with the kids! in ts2 the sims actually danced together and not separately "together", adding it back would be an appreciated little detail to gameplay.
    ohh, and also different styles of dancing! because for real, my sims be listening a calmly song and be dancing like they took mdma, wheres the realism in that??
    Please add them
    yes please!! but not only romantic dances, also dancing with friends and like the user atreya33 said, a funny dance with the kids! in ts2 the sims actually danced together and not separately "together", adding it back would be an appreciated little detail to gameplay.
    ohh, and also different styles of dancing! because for real, my sims be listening a calmly song and be dancing like they took mdma, wheres the realism in that??

me: *plays classical channel*
    my sim: UUH DROP THE BEAT SIS
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top