Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

👩‍🎓UNIVERSITY or FARMING👨‍🌾

1235...Next

Comments

• Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    👩‍🎓University👨‍🎓
    I think we'll get both but I really want uni and couldn't care less about farming
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    Meg1_B2Meg1_B2 Posts: 519 Member
    👩‍🎓University👨‍🎓
    Uni was the 1st EP for TS2, but one of the last for TS3. They know it's a money maker, hope it comes soon.
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    🤙Ummm... both 🤙
    Farming + University combined? LOL
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    BradyGalaxyBradyGalaxy Posts: 306 Member
    👩‍🎓University👨‍🎓
    I've been waiting for a University EP for a long time. I really want University. But I'm alright with either I guess. I don't hate the farming idea, but I'd much rather and enjoy having University.
    Proud simmer
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited July 2019
    👩‍🎓University👨‍🎓
    I will not buy a farming EP if one comes out. Gardening in fine and occasionally enjoyable, but I have no interest in raising farm animals. I don't eat meat in real life and virtual food with meat? Fine. But virtual farm animals? Takes it a step farther than I personally want to play.

I'm vegan in real life. I think it would be fun to have farm animals if they could just be pets. 👍

But I'd far prefer university.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    KaylaJean0922KaylaJean0922 Posts: 1 New Member
    👩‍🎓University👨‍🎓
    I hope University comes out soon. When do you guys think the next game will be announced? They said we were getting three new games in 6 months so I am curious as to when we will know the next one. What do you guys think?
  • Options
    RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    👩‍🌾Farming👨‍🌾
    I hope University comes out soon. When do you guys think the next game will be announced? They said we were getting three new games in 6 months so I am curious as to when we will know the next one. What do you guys think?

The Moschino stuff pack will be coming out this or next month and the Realm of Magic game pack will most likely be coming in September. Beyond that we don't know anything for sure, but many are speculating that we will get another Expansion pack in November in time for the holidays.
  • Options
    AnnaRAnnaR Posts: 23 Member
    👩‍🎓University👨‍🎓
    I want University like everyone else. I think it should be a part of a school pack. Sims 4: Time for School. I’d interactive schools and mora school types (Preschool school, middle school -coughcoughtweenscough cough-, boarding school, academies, and more.)
  • Options
    boykinater18boykinater18 Posts: 237 Member
    👩‍🎓University👨‍🎓
    I’m ready for university!