Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SOMEBODY TO LOVE ~ BACHELOR IN PARADISE- ON HIATUS

Comments

• SummerStreakSummerStreak Posts: 119 Member
    Interested! I haven't bought IL yet, but may make a sim when I do. :>
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    @SummerStreak - You don't have to have the Island Living Pack to make and submit a sim. Just so you know :)
    @pammiechick - Wow! She is stunning. I am getting Island Living this weekend, so will have a look at her then. Thanks so much!
  • IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    Name of sim: Lara McGowan

Background story:
    “She needs a vacation.”
    “She needs a man.”
    “She needs a vacation and a man.”

Did anyone ask Lara what she wanted, rather than gossip about her behind her back? No, no one had. And yet they signed her up for this odd vacation to a place she hadn’t asked for, and hadn’t volunteered for.

Now, Lara was a sweet girl, everyone said so. She was quiet, she read books, she made nice conversation, worked long hours at her job so that everything got done, was a go getter, baked cookies on the weekend and brought them in to the office. Really, the best girlfriend you could ask for if you’re able to put up with a bit of a control freak. Apparently her last boyfriend (Fred from mail sorting) left his dishes unrinsed in the sink to let the food get hard and attract bugs. And he didn’t take out the garbage, like ever. And he never cleaned the bathroom, or the kitchen. Come to think of it, Fred is probably just angry that he didn’t fit Lara’s standards and is trying to down talk her.

This vacation is a good thing. Lara’s sure of it. She just hadn’t planned for it. No one plans for a surprise vacation that everyone one of your coworkers pitches in for. No one plans for said surprise vacation to be with a promising bachelor on the beach, where sunsets are long, the sand is warm, and the culture is vibrant. Who knows what could happen; maybe she’ll have one of those romantic comedies that she’s always editing for authors.

What, there are a whole bunch of other women too? What sort of odd vacation is this, again?

TLDR: Lara is a kind young woman who works her butt off. She works at an editor’s office. She likes to read, had one junk boyfriend that talks down about her, was super surprised when her Coworkers bought her tickets to the bachelor challenge, and is hopeful that she could win the challenge.

Your Origin ID: Irishsong22

NEaGGdW.png

MsiMpP0.png

Costume:
    V5NB8Hn.png

Yes, she's also a sim in my story, but she's too pretty to be a secondary character!
    jzZP0sJ.png
    @Irishsong - Lara is super gorgeous and nice. Can't wait to see her in-game. Thanks so much for submitting her!
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Oh, I'm going to take Naomi off the gallery of I get Island Living and remake her as a mermaid. If that happens you'll know why.
    funny-gifs20.gif

@nerdfashion - Oh fantastic! Can't wait to see the new Naomi! :)
    Hi simmers! Just to get everyone excited about this challenge, I have a preview chapter ready. Meet the hostess. Meet the photographer. And get a chance to see where our Bachelor and possibly your sim will be staying. Read about it here. Comments and suggestions are always welcome. :)

Somebody to Love: Bachelor in Paradise - Beach Hut Tour

and-the-view-need-i-say-more.png
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited June 2019
    Name of sim: Isla Waters

Background story: Meet Isla Waters. She grew up in the waters of Isla Paradiso and was forced to flee her home when a massive oil spillage occured. She found a new home in the waters of Sulani Village. Will she ever find love, or is the human world as dangerous as her father always said?

Your Origin ID: Hillybeth29
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
    edited June 2019
    @HillyBeth - I just checked your submission and Isla is such a pretty sim! Thanks for submitting a sim :)

Here she is everyone.

isla-sim.png
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
    @KatNip - Could I get your Origin ID please? Thanks :)
  • IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    Awesome stuff! I love the lot, the rooms are gorgeous. I just hope it doesn't rain too much.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • TirananielTirananiel Posts: 3 New Member
    Meet Kyra Kealohi

Short info:
    Kyra is a native to the beautiful Sulani and all of her family is from here. Being native means that she knows everyone and the men here, are just not what Kyra is looking for, She needs something new. So When she heard that the Bachelor was comming to Sulani she signed up for it!
    Kyra has a deep connection to the Island of Sulani and she knows almost every secret to it and also take pride in that.

Traits:
    Good, Loves the outdoor and Child of the Island

Aspiration:
    Friend of the World

Since I'm new on the side I can't link. But she's in the gallery now, by her name and my Origin ID is Tirananiel :)
  • aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    edited July 2019
    ~♥ Merinda Paewai ♥~
    06-24-19-6-53-50-PM.png
    Merinda.png
    Merinda-Full-B.png
    ~ Background story:
    ~ Merinda is an Island girl and up until her teen years did not know how much of the Island was in her blood and very being, her very soul is attuned to the sea and the nature within the depths of the oceans an inlets that surround her homeland. she has felt like she is living outside of her life looking in, she always considered her self to be nothing special or that anyone would notice and unfortunately love has over looked her, so she has stepped out of her comfort zone & put in an application to be in this, The Bachelor in Paradise Challenge, seeing as it was in her homeland, as she likes to stay close to home, just to make sure the beauty of the Islands stays magical!
    07-11-19-5-27-49-AM.png
    - Where in the sim world are you from?
    ~ Sulani she was born in the secret Mermaid Grotto, were most Mermaids are born, so she is a true native of Sulani!
    - Does your sim have a family?
    ~ Yes the Island people are her family as well as the Merfolk, so she is privileged to be a part of a very large family!
    - Does your sim have any likes/dislikes?
    ~ She loves the great out doors & loves collecting things, & gardening, these are her passions, simple I know, but that is just the way she is!
    ~ After spending most of her life cleaning up the Islands as the Reefs & plants were dying, she is not fond of litterbugs or people whom do not care for the environment, after all we all have to share this planet we call Earth, so there fore she can not understand why people exploit it for money gain & in the process messing-up the Eco system, we all breath the same air & have to survive of what Mother nature provides us with, if the air is bad we all suffer!
    - What is one question you would like to ask our bachelor?
    ~ Does he like Rainbows?
    PS-She hates having her photo taken, hence the "am I smiling yet" grimace !LOL!

~ Origin ID: #aussiekarima

~ Link to Merinda : HERE V2

~ Merinda was # with #SomeBodyToLove #SoulGal7 #BachelorInParadiseChall #NoCC #NoDefaults
    Post edited by aussiekarima on
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

edited June 2019
    @Tirananiel - Oh, thanks for your submission. When I'm in-game tonight I will have a look at Kyra & post her on here. She sounds wonderful. Super excited! Ok, here she is!

kyra-screenshot.png

Gallery Link

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

@aussiekarima - Yeah! Merinda is pretty! Thanks so much for your submission and thanks again for bumping the Casting Call on FB. I really appreciate it.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Also submitted - Miriam Epp @lisabee2

epp-photo.png

Gallery Link:

I have a chapter up for the Beach Hut Tour. Hope you have a chance to read it.
    ~ Yes I loved it, @SoulGal7 left a message on your Blog, still no sign of the Bachelor!LOL!
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

• KatNipKatNip Posts: 1,066 Member
    edited June 2019
    @SoulGal7 Hi! My Origin I.D. is wafflleess (old, nostalgic). However, Dolores isn't uploaded onto the galley. I included her tray files in my post. (o:
  • lulu4229lulu4229 Posts: 4 New Member
    Hello! I'm not sure how you link the Sim or post a picture here, or I would have, but here she is!

Name of sim: Desiree Avalon

Background story: Desiree has long searched for love and been disappointed, time and again. She has given up on finding her soulmate, and decides to try to make her own way with her gorgeous looks. When she sees the flyer for the Bachelor contest, Desiree decides to enter hoping that she will find fame and fortune on her own. But will she also find love in the arms of the Bachelor, at long last? #somebodytolove #bachelorinparadise (both tags are on the gallery)

Your Origin ID: aurax22 - titled "Bachelor Contestant!"
    edited June 2019
    @KatNip - thanks for the OriginID. If you could up-load her to the gallery so I can get her that way that would be great. It's the only way I know how to download sims into my game. Sorry, but I don't download any cc files. Thanks so much .

@lulu4229 - I will head in game and get her and post her here for you. Thank you so much for submitting :)

desiree.png

Gallery Link

@aussiekarima - got your message and sent you one as well :)
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Woo woo!!! I just won Island Living in a giveaway, so as soon as I get back from my trip I'll re-make Naomi as a mermaid.
    funny-gifs20.gif

~ OK, I remembered her costume this time, I think it is the second one in party wear, but I think I may have put her in something from the Vampire Pack, Sorry!
    ~ V 2 Merinda is up, @SoulGal7
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

• Scarlly29Scarlly29 Posts: 2 New Member
    HELLO !

my sims name is Janay willians. my Origins is GoDBIZKIT

background story : when Janay who always live in the ocean saw a movie for the first time her life change practically overnight, within a mothn she would try to stay in land as much as she could , she would experience life as a human with thea big secret. Janay knows its a mistake to live away from the ocean but days on the city start to change her life , but the question remaid , can she keep her secret under control and live a happy life in the city of san Myshuno ? would she become the tv actress she wanted to be ? would she find love ? so many questions so little anwsers .
    she is a Mermaid , Red head and full of joy , Big blues eyes and crazy hair <3 file:///C:/Users/sean/Documents/Electronic%20Arts/The%20Sims%204/Screenshots/06-25-19_7-55-29%C2%A0AM.png
  • Scarlly29Scarlly29 Posts: 2 New Member
    > @Scarlly29 said:
    > HELLO !
    >
    > my sims name is Janay willians. my Origins is GoDBIZKIT
    >
    >
    > background story : when Janay who always live in the ocean saw a movie for the first time her life change practically overnight, within a mothn she would try to stay in land as much as she could , she would experience life as a human with thea big secret. Janay knows its a mistake to live away from the ocean but days on the city start to change her life , but the question remaid , can she keep her secret under control and live a happy life in the city of san Myshuno ? would she become the tv actress she wanted to be ? would she find love ? so many questions so little anwsers .
    > she is a Mermaid , Red head and full of joy , Big blues eyes and crazy hair <3
    Scarlly29 wrote: »
    HELLO !

my sims name is Janay willians. my Origins is GoDBIZKIT

background story : when Janay who always live in the ocean saw a movie for the first time her life change practically overnight, within a mothn she would try to stay in land as much as she could , she would experience life as a human with thea big secret. Janay knows its a mistake to live away from the ocean but days on the city start to change her life , but the question remaid , can she keep her secret under control and live a happy life in the city of san Myshuno ? would she become the tv actress she wanted to be ? would she find love ? so many questions so little anwsers .
    she is a Mermaid , Red head and full of joy , Big blues eyes and crazy hair <3

~ HERE is your Sims link on the Gallery!
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

edited June 2019
    @nerdfashion - Congrats on winning the new pack!

@Scarlly29 - Here she is! Thank you for submitting a sim. Thanks @aussiekarima for providing the link.

willians-sim.png