Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SOMEBODY TO LOVE ~ BACHELOR IN PARADISE- ON HIATUS

Comments

• Options
    ItsYukiMeItsYukiMe Posts: 71 Member
    @SoulGal7 Ahh thank you! I think a name-change would be good, I was thinking instead of Naomi her name could just be Nami :smile:
  • Options
    SummerStreakSummerStreak Posts: 119 Member
    Lowkey almost named mine Naomi as well lmao. Realized at the last second before saving her.

Like Irishsong said, the bachelor looks like he would clean up nice! The competition house will definitely be a step up from his current place, I wonder if he'll like it or prefer the outdoors?
  • Options
    IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    I just hope you have good weather, @SoulGal7 . Looks like if it started raining everyone and everything will get soaked.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited July 2019
    @ItsYukiMe - Nami is great!

@EuphorialQueen - I see you lurking...lol...still time to submit a sim :)

@Irishsong - no worries on the rain part. When I re-did the build, 4-stories up, there is a secret see-through roof over the entire lot. It's something I saw on Youtube and do it all the time. A bit of a cheat, I guess, for a rags-to-riches story on an empty lot with seasons. So all you have is a roof. It might rain in Sulani, but they will be covered, snug and dry :) I did this for Rick's Island home, too. See a screenie below.

ricks-place-with-secret-roof.png
  • Options
    Hi simmers! Just a week to go for the Casting Call for the Bachelor in Paradise to end. So, if you're thinking of submitting a contestant for this, please do so. On July 14th, there will be one final pre-chapter, and the 1st chapter of the actual Bachelor Challenge will commence the following Sunday.

This week, we now have Part 2 of Rick's Background story. It's a bit long but worth it. Looking forward to more submissions. Enjoy and suggestions and comments are always welcome :)

Somebody to Love: Bachelor in Paradise - Interview With The Bachelor ~ Backstory Part 2

omg-his-fiance.png
  • Options
    @nerdfashion - are you back from vacation? Did you have a chance to make your new sim with the new pack? Let me know.

@KatNip - did you have a chance to load your sim to the gallery? Let me know.

• Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I am going to submit a sim, if that's OK. :)
  • Options
    @kittymeow - absolutely - just see the first page for all the details :)
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    @nerdfashion - are you back from vacation? Did you have a chance to make your new sim with the new pack? Let me know.

@SoulGal7 yep! Got back yesterday evening. The new sim will be up and ready by tomorrow.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    I love your writing. Very... character focused. We really know what they're thinking. Benny's is like a golden retriever, so eager, happy, and pretty.

I wonder whose perspective we'll see when the challenge starts.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Did those gnomes collect underpants before or after their murder of Rick's previous love?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKkGqHCfCI
  • Options

@SoulGal7 yep! Got back yesterday evening. The new sim will be up and ready by tomorrow.

Woo! Finally got around to getting the new Naomi up again. And having also gotten City Living on top of Island Living, I decided to mix her traits up a bit. Now, instead of a geek loner and genius, she's a vegetarian loner and genius. I also changed her aspiration from Computer Whiz to City Native.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    Blaze_BardBlaze_Bard Posts: 93 Member

Name: Hokulani Kalua

Backstory: Hokulani excelled in drama club at Sulani High School, and after she graduated, she decided to leave the relaxed atmosphere of her island home behind for life in the fast lane in Del Sol Valley. Before she left Sulani, she bragged to all her friends and neighbors that soon she would be famous. Fast-foward several years, and Hokulani's acting career isn't working out as well as she hoped. Returning to her native islands as a contestant on The Bachelor in Paradise may be her last shot.

Origin ID: BlazeBard

x0onjs3.png
    "Good night -- even if you don't have a good knight." -- Ace Niles, Space Case
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    @kittymeow - absolutely - just see the first page for all the details :)

She is almost done, I will post her soon! I do not have Island Living yet :bawling: but feel free to add some outfits from the pack. :)
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    @Irishsong - thank you so much for the compliment. I am hoping that everyone will get a real feel for who our bachelor is.

@VanPelt81 - OMG! You had me laughing there! I don't know about the underpants, but that apartment was a mess when they got through with it. Water spewing everyone and I think everything was broken. Beware the gnomes, is all I can say.

@nerdfashion - Yeah! So excited to see your new sim...and, another new pack! Woot! She will truly be special.

@EuphorialQueen - I see you submitted a sim! Oh yes, Cinnamon Apple - sweet and spicy! Woot

eq-submission.png

@Blaze_Bard - thank you so much for your sim submission. When I head in-game, I will download her.

@kittymeow - fantastic! Yes, I will add a few island living outfits to her wardrobe. :)
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • Options
    EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
    Cinnamon asks you to please forgive the late arrival. Approval of travel documents were delayed but she is on her way to Sulani.
    cinnam11.png
    Name of Sim: Cinnamon Apple
    Background story: Cinnamon is one sassy spicy lady and is ready to smoke the competition. She was raised in Selvadorada near what is rumored to be the site of the Ancient Omiscan peoples. Cinnamon is fluent in several languages thanks to her parents. Her father is a linguist and specializes in archaic literature and her mother is a renowned archeologist. A recent expedition led to some interesting discoveries. Details cannot be discussed until local government gives permission.

Your Origin ID: EuphorialQueen #EQCreations

Original by #EQCreations #TS4IslandLiving #SomebodyToLove #TS4JungleAdventures
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/997394D1A18A11E98631A0912805F0E4
  • Options
    Oh, really quickly, Naomi's human form has a tattoo I didn't want her to have. It's the base game one, on her left arm. If you could remove it @SoulGal7, that would be great.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    @nerdfashion - will do
  • Options
    ItsYukiMeItsYukiMe Posts: 71 Member
    I'm loving all the new sim submissions and the story! Can't wait to see how it plays out :smiley:
  • Options
    aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ Wow, there is so many gorgeous single females, I am sure the Bachelor will find not only a girlfriend but a soulmate! ♥ <3
    ~ Amazing entries everyone, not long to wait now! ;)
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• Options
    edited July 2019
    Here's a quick little picture of Naomi, I forgot to put one up earlier.
    00.jpg

The smaller tattoo on her arm isn't supposed to be there, I'm just too lazy to change it!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    edited July 2019
    Addendum: Sorry, should have tagged everyone for this.

Good morning simmers. For those who have submitted a sim for the Casting Call, if you have not already done so, please add the following for background info. I really use the background info you provide for my story. Please send me a private message on these answers, if not already in their bio.

[*] Raven Xang @VanPelt81
    [*] Naomi Mahina @Nerdfashion
    [*] Dolores Braithwaite @KatNip (need her uploaded in the gallery, please)
    [*] Tabitha Waldron @GGgkkg
    [*] Brianna Hammond @pammiechick
    [*] Lara McGowan @Irishsong
    [*] Isla Waters @HillyBeth
    [*] Miriam Epp @lisabee2
    [*] Kyra Kealohi @Tirananiel
    [*] Merinda Paewai @aussiekarima
    [*] Desiree Avalon @lulu4229
    [*] Janay Willians @Scarlly29
    [*] Octavia Dillon @SummerStreak
    [*] Naomi (Nami) Chuu @ItsYukiMe
    [*] Hokulani Kalua @Blaze_Bard
    [*] Cinnamon Apple @EuphorialQueen - already done-thanks :)
    [*] Coral Reeves @Karababy52 [*]

- Where in the sim world are you from? Could be any world in Sims 4, Sims 3, made-up world, etc. to fit with your character
    - Does your sim have a family? Brothers, sisters, raised by wolves...that sort of thing.
    - Does your sim have any likes/dislikes?
    - What is one question you would like to ask our bachelor?

Thanks so much :)
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • Options
    EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
    Good morning simmers. For those who have submitted a sim for the Casting Call, if you have not already done so, please add the following for background info. I really use the background info you provide for my story. Please send me a private message on these answers, if not already in their bio.
    - Where in the sim world are you from? Could be any world in Sims 4, Sims 3, made-up world, etc. to fit with your character
    - Does your sim have a family? Brothers, sisters, raised by wolves...that sort of thing.
    - Does your sim have any likes/dislikes?
    - What is one question you would like to ask our bachelor?
    Thanks so much :)
    Sent as requested :wink: