Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SOMEBODY TO LOVE ~ BACHELOR IN PARADISE- ON HIATUS

Comments

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    @nerdfashion - Congrats on winning the new pack!

@Scarlly29 - Here she is! Thank you for submitting a sim. Thanks @aussiekarima for providing the link.

willians-sim.png

Thanks!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• SummerStreakSummerStreak Posts: 119 Member
    edited July 2019
    nGscgbL.png
    Aaa meant to have this post up sooner xP Ended up not getting IL, but here's Octavia!

Octavia is quite a bold personality.
    Despite a rocky romantic history, she is quite the little flirt for her own amusement. Overall, she is the epitome of "girl's
    just wanna have fun," often being found rocking out by the mic, guitar, or piano. Movies are a personal fave, as well!
    There's nothing quite like kicking back with a nice snack and a treat from the juice bar to enjoy some quality
    entertainment. When not occupied with other joys in paradise, Octavia also enjoys relaxing with some seaside yoga.

Octavia, while having good-intentions all the way through, loses her temper quite easily when aggravated. In particular,
    she cannot stand jealous or mean sims and is less likely to get along with them. She values confidence as well, so long as
    it does not turn to arrogance. As a budding entertainer, she has come across one too many celebrities who become
    obsessed with themselves as well as high and mighty. Some smaller dislikes of hers include cold weather, thunder,
    untidy spaces, and all the creepy crawlies. Growing up in the desert, the concept of the cold and thunder are foreign
    and scary to her, she much prefers the warmth. Though, she has never experienced snow before. While not a dislike,
    she does not particularly enjoy gourmet-style food. She has a particular fondness for comfort food, especially home-made.

Growing up a bit less fortunate in a family of two sisters, a brother, and a single father, Octavia has always been
    the type to put use head over her heart. Despite this, she took a big risk in her job field. Inspired by her father's previous
    stunts as a professional entertainer, she chose to follow her own dreams and go down the same route. Now, after finally
    stabilizing in her income enough to support her family at home, she finally feels open to explore the possibility of a true
    connection with someone. Prior to auditioning, Octavia never held a stable relationship. Instead, she played the field and
    never quite settled down. She had her doubts about auditioning for the show, but in the end decided that even if she came
    out the other end with no new lover, she'd still have a memorable experience. Maybe some new friends(or enemies!), too!

Given the opportunity, Octavia is curious about the bachelor's opinions about having a family. Before she began to settle
    down, the thought of having children and a family was very off-putting as she could hardly support herself, let alone
    anyone else. Now, though, she is unsure and often finds herself fantasizing about a little family of her own one day while
    baby sitting for friends.

Gallery link here. My Origin ID is Reiylaa <3

Edit: Party outfit preview under the spoiler :>
    gybkaVm.png

Post edited by SummerStreak on
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    @SummerStreak - Octavia is lovely. Can't wait to head in-game and download her. Thanks very much for the submission.
    @SoulGal7 Thank you! I read the tour post, everything looks amazing. Can't wait to find out more :D
  • aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ Wow, you have some gorgeous submissions, they are all so pretty, poor Jo having to pick just 7 @SoulGal7
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

edited June 2019
    Good evening simmers! I hope you enjoyed the tour of the Bachelor in Paradise's Beach Hut. Yes, it's ready, in move-in condition for our Bachelor and seven lucky ladies. Tonight, I give you another chapter. Enjoy and comments and suggestions are always welcome.

Somebody to Love: Bachelor in Paradise - The Elusive Bachelor

how-was-i-going-to-do-an-interview.png
  • EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
    “That island? The one with the chocolate lava cake volcano spewing hot fireballs island?” I just knew before he said it that I was NOT going to like his answer.
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    I can't wait to see which ladies are sharing the house with the mystery man, also whether said mystery man has a crime fighting alias of The Blue Raja

@VanPelt81 - Can you believe I had never even heard of Mystery Men until I looked at who The Blue Raja was. And why don't we see this on re-runs or anything? Anyway, The Blue Raja looks like a wonderful character. I laughed when I saw the pic. Thanks for sharing :)

@EuphorialQueen - glad you liked that description - lol!
    Pfft had me super excited there. That cliffhanger! Can't wait for more haha
  • IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    Who could he be? Some sort of survivalist, living on an island, having no social media, few ties. Sounds reclusive.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • EmschmemEmschmem Posts: 84 Member
    I love thisssss I don't have a sim to submit but I can't wait to see who is selected!!
    I'm listening to some music I used in my challenge, and it got me to thinking about how the sims really do pick who they want to be with. It's amazing to watch and I can't wait to see how this develops. <3
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • ItsYukiMeItsYukiMe Posts: 71 Member
    Ahhhhhh, I love this. The description was so well written and I'm super excited to see how this plays out with the mysterious bachelor XD

I'm going to try and see if I can submit a sim as well!
    Go for it! It's really cool seeing everyone's different ideas for sims
    @Emschmem - Thank you for reading and commenting. There is still time to submit a sim and you don't have to have the new pack. All entries are welcome.

@ItsYukiMe - Thank you for reading and commenting and for such a nice compliment on my Casting Call write-up. Casting Call is still open, so go ahead, and submit a sim. The more the merrier!

@SummerStreak - Absolutely! Thanks for encouraging others to participate and yes, different ideas for sims is a great idea.

@Irishsong - Thank you again for submitting a sim for this. I still remember when you did your Bachelorette Challenge! Hilarious times!

And to all those who are sitting on edge waiting...waiting to see a glimpse of that elusive sim called The Bachelor, the wait is nearly over. Part 1 of 2 of his Backstory will be published tomorrow, July 4th. Tomorrow....tomorrow...I love ya...tomorrow...(I'm stuck in an Annie musical. lol)
  • EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
    @Soulgal7
    And to all those who are sitting on edge waiting...waiting to see a glimpse of that elusive sim called The Bachelor, the wait is nearly over. Part 1 of 2 of his Backstory will be published tomorrow, July 4th. Tomorrow....tomorrow...I love ya...tomorrow...(I'm stuck in an Annie musical. lol)
    "Daddy" Warbucks ? ?
    daddy10.jpg
    edited July 2019
    eLuotG5.png
    Excited to enter my Sim into this too!

Name of Sim: Nami Chuu

Backstory: Nami Chuu is a half-alien, that something she was constantly reminded of growing up. No one wanted to hang-out with the purple girl so she put on her disguise and never looked back. Nami became pretty good at coming up with creative outfits for her "normal" look put tends to be clumsy at anything else due to not much social interaction growing up. When she heard of the Bachelor in Paradise she thought it would be a good way to get her out of her comfort zone! But take off her disguise? Never...at least not yet.

Traits: Creative, Clumsy, Good / Aspiration: Soulmate

My Origin ID :blush: :ItsYukiMe

Gallery Link

Nami as Alien
    wcOX0bi.png
    Post edited by ItsYukiMe on
    @ItsYukiMe Aaah she's adorable. I checked her out in the gallery and LOL I love her party costume, the irony of it.

Can't wait to see this mysterious bachelor :D
    @SummerStreak Thank you!! Haha, yeah I thought it would be pretty funny if that was her costume, glad you noticed it! :smiley:

Same, I'm so excited to follow this story
    Good evening - Good morning simmers! Happy 4th of July! This is almost like a baby reveal day, but it's a bachelor reveal day! Part 1 of Rick's Backstory is now up. Oh, and @ItsYukiMe - Yeah, a new wanna-be contestant. Will look at her tomorrow. Can't wait.

So, without delay, here is the newest chapter:

Somebody To Love: Bachelor in Paradise - Interview With The Bachelor ~ Backstory Part 1

OUTRIGGER-CANOE-SHOT.png
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited July 2019
    I like that the scraggly mess of a island hobo is the Bachelor. I wonder if he is friends with a volley ball named Wilson?
    OOf, I just noticed there was already another sim named Naomi :flushed:
    @ItsYukiMe - If you want to change her name, that's fine, but you don't have to re-load her on the gallery again. I can just change her name in-game. Or you can leave it, and you can always give her a nickname. Let me know what you decide. :)
    I have a thing for guys with long hair and beards. Like Aragorn from Lord of the Rings, or... I can't think of others, but they exist! My brain is just fried at the moment.

I bet he cleans up nice. Your bachelor, that is.
    jzZP0sJ.png