Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SOMEBODY TO LOVE ~ BACHELOR IN PARADISE- ON HIATUS

Comments

• Options
    IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    When did Iris's hair change to black? It's originally dark drown.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    @Irishsong - I think I might have accidentally changed her hair color when I was working on her new outfit and trying to find a nice hairstyle for her. Oops! :) Will correct that when I am in-game again.
  • Options
    @pammiechick - are you doing a Bachelor Challenge? I think I read it somewhere! lol
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    @pammiechick - are you doing a Bachelor Challenge? I think I read it somewhere! lol

Yes, it's part of my Dim Sims ISBI. Gen 3: Zolnax Rex

It's nearly finished! Two ladies left. Then I'll do the generation and start over again with either a bachelor or bachelorette challenge. So fun!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

Yes, it's part of my Dim Sims ISBI. Gen 3: Zolnax Rex

It's nearly finished! Two ladies left. Then I'll do the generation and start over again with either a bachelor or bachelorette challenge. So fun!

Oh that sounds pretty cool :)
  • Options
    @VanPelt81 - Thank you for reading and commenting. I know....those townies butting in on dates. The nerve! lol
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited September 2020
    @SoulGal7
    Ugh, there isn't much in this game I will come right out and say that I hate, but townies always interrupting is one thing I absolutely do hate with a burning passion! So many Simmers have complained about this so I just don't understand why they aren't tweaked to not do this so much. It's so, so annoying and frustrating! :/

Anyway, the dates did seem to go better for both ladies, but as VanPelt shared, I don't think it helped either one's status with Rick. I'm guessing one of these two will go home at the next Rose ceremony. :(

I highly recommend pammie's Dim Sims I.S.B.I. Bachelor challenge story! She's hilarious and Zolnax is gorgeous! I have a definite fav among the two left vying for Zollie's dastardly heart, but won't say which. ;) I hope you get a chance to check it out sometime. :)

Have a great weekend! <3
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    @SoulGal7
    Ugh, there isn't much in this game I will come right out and say that I hate, but townies always interrupting is one thing I absolutely do hate with a burning passion! So many Simmers have complained about this so I just don't understand why they aren't tweaked to not do this so much. It's so, so annoying and frustrating! :/

Anyway, the dates did seem to go better for both ladies, but as VanPelt shared, I don't think it helped either one's status with Rick. I'm guessing one of these two will go home at the next Rose ceremony. :(

I highly recommend pammie's Dim Sims I.S.B.I. Bachelor challenge story! She's hilarious and Zolnax is gorgeous! I have a definite fav among the two left vying for Zollie's dastardly heart, but won't say which. ;) I hope you get a chance to check it out sometime. :)

Have a great weekend! <3

Thanks for recommending my story! Made my day!!! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    @SoulGal7

Have a great weekend! <3

Thanks for recommending my story! Made my day!!! <3

@pammiechick - TBH, I have secretly started reading this. lol
  • Options
    @Karababy52 - Thanks so much for reading and commenting.
    It's tough sometimes when you think the date will go one way and then it doesn't. Sims are like that, though, rather unpredictable. That's the fun part, right? lol
  • Options
    @PrincessNevaMor5, @pammiechick, @Blaze_Bard, @Nerdfashion, @Irishsong, @HillyBeth, @VanPelt81, @EuphorialQueen, @ItsYukiMe, @SummerStreak, @Eliveva, @aussiekarima, @Scarlly29, @kittymeow, @lisabee2, @Tirananiel, @Karababy52, @GGgkkg @AdamsEve1231@Glimmer50 @MonaSolstraale

Good morning simmers!
    A new chapter is up. Part 2 of the Solo-Date-A-Thon. Rick heads off on Solo Dates with Naomi Mahina and Nami Chuu. So excited! Comments and suggestions are always appreciated. Since this is the end of the Solo Dates, there will be an Elimination Poll out later today, so watch for it and please vote! But for now, please enjoy these Solo Dates.

Somebody To Love: Bachelor in Paradise: Solo-Date-A-Thon ~ Part 2 ~ Naomi & Nami

cover-shot-solo-date-pt-2.png
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    @PrincessNevaMor5, @pammiechick, @Blaze_Bard, @Nerdfashion, @Irishsong, @HillyBeth, @VanPelt81, @EuphorialQueen, @ItsYukiMe, @SummerStreak, @Eliveva, @aussiekarima, @Scarlly29, @kittymeow, @lisabee2, @Tirananiel, @Karababy52, @GGgkkg @AdamsEve1231@Glimmer50 @MonaSolstraale

Good afternoon simmers,

ELIMINATION # 4 - READER POLL IS UP. Please vote for TWO (2) Contestants to head home. Deadline is Friday, September 11, 2020 at midnight. Results will be revealed at the Rose Ceremony. Thanks :)

SOMEBODY TO LOVE: BACHELOR IN PARADISE ~ ELIMINATION # 4 - READER VOTE

• Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Looks like Naomi had a better date than Iris or Octavia. Also, Nami obviously having a better date than the other 3 is to be expected. I wonder which ladies will be gone next.
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member

Good afternoon simmers,

ELIMINATION # 4 - READER POLL IS UP. Please vote for TWO (2) Contestants to head home. Deadline is Friday, September 11, 2020 at midnight. Results will be revealed at the Rose Ceremony. Thanks :)

SOMEBODY TO LOVE: BACHELOR IN PARADISE ~ ELIMINATION # 4 - READER VOTE

sticker-thanks-voting.svg

I voted!

Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    @LegacySims2017 -Thanks so much!
  • Options
    I also voted! I'm kinda rooting for Nami, but Raven is still my main hope.

You had said earlier that there would be a reappearance of an eliminated sim, can you say when that's going to happen? The others are really pulling forward, the eliminated sim will have barely any chance if we wait much longer.

Also, I'm proud of you for sticking to your rules. Once my sims start showing a ton of affection for a single sim, it normally gets really hard for me to tell them to pump the brakes. That's why I finish a challenge prematurely because I have such a hard time.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    @Irishsong - Thanks for voting and thanks for asking that question. Once this poll ends on Friday, there will be a Rose Ceremony. Right after that, there will be another Reader Vote on who is coming back to compete in the Comeback Challenge. The top 5 voted for will compete, and the winner will then come back to the house. Believe it or not, Rick still is friends and Romantic Interests with some of the very first contestants who were eliminated. I was going to have all of the eliminated contestants compete first, but then thought it should be based on reader votes. If more than 5 have the top votes, that is how many will compete. If you (or anyone else) has any ideas for this, let me know, because this is the first time I am going to do this. The Comeback Challenge has a few stages to incorporate different skill sets (fitness, creative, random, etc), so it won't be playing the violin until you stop type thing. The winner will then be the first one to go on a date with Rick. Not sure if it will be an actual "date" or just spend like a day with them. To be fair, all the other dates will spend the same amount of time with Rick on their "date".

Once all those dates are done, House Party, and then Reader Elimination Vote again. I seriously get too close to these sims, and from here on in, have to leave it in the hands of the readers to make the decision on who they want to be "the one".

Let me know how this sounds. If anyone else has any suggestions for this, please chime in, too :) If you think that all of the eliminated contestants should compete, then that's what I will do versus the Reader Vote. Let me know. Thanks :)
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @SoulGal7
    Ugh, I can't stand that celebrity, Brytani Cho. I always remove her in all my saves. Very sweet of Rick to take the date outside for a bit more privacy. Bummer he didn't get any First Kiss whims, which is surprising considering the other even more 'romantic' whims he got for Naomi. Glad they got a little bit of flirting in though at least.

The date with Nami on the otherhand...Wow! It almost seemed like this was a dream date! Those shots of the first kiss and later the other real kiss with the sun shining a halo around them was very, very romantic! It looks as if Nami is still very much in the competition.

I've voted too yesterday. I like your plans for the Comeback Challenge going with the Top 5 voted by readers. But, having said that, I wonder if it should only be those that still are a romantic interest and not just friends with Rick. Why would those who are just friends be given a second chance? Did the ones who are now just friends previously have a romantic interest status and it's just deteriorated to friends? If that's the case, then I'd think they all should be given a chance to compete for Rick's heart again. Just curious... *shrugs*
  • Options
    @Karababy52 - Thank you for voting, reading and commenting :)
  • Options
    Hi Everyone! Just wanted to let you know that the results are in for the Elimination Vote, and I am working on the Rose Ceremony chapter. Should be up by next weekend. Sorry to keep everyone hanging. Thanks and have a great day :)
  • Options
    edited September 2020

Good evening simmers! The wait is over. A new chapter is up and we find out who stays and who leaves at the Rose Ceremony. Thank you to everyone who voted in the Reader Elimination Poll. Comments and suggestions are always appreciated. Enjoy! The next chapter will be the Comeback Challenge featuring ALL of the eliminated contestants competing in a chance to get back on the Bachelor in Paradise Show. I am pretty excited about that as I have been thinking up challenges and a "theme" for weeks now. So, without further ado, here is the current chapter.

Somebody to Love: Bachelor in Paradise Chapter ~ Rose Ceremony # 4

ARRIVAL-ROSE-CEREMONY-4.png
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • Options
    That was a great chapter! I absolutely love the picture of Raven holding Rick's hands. The other contestants were just so disgusted, hilarious! I gotta say, I was proud of Raven in that moment.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Irishsong wrote: »
    That was a great chapter! I absolutely love the picture of Raven holding Rick's hands. The other contestants were just so disgusted, hilarious! I gotta say, I was proud of Raven in that moment.
    In like every type of game, you'll eventually have to make bold moves to win. Raven was wasting no time. She's telling all the other contestants that she's the one for him. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Dang, losing by just one vote... Well, at least Naomi still has a chance to return. I would say this was a great chapter, but I'm very mad that my contestant was outed, so I will be sulking instead.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    edited September 2020
    @Irishsong - Thanks so much for reading and commenting.
    I suddenly saw something in Rick's cue, but it was too late to do anything, and the damage had been done. I did pause it in time to get that screenie, though, of the other contestants' reaction. Then, I quickly looked at the relationship stats to see if there had been any real damage, but thankfully, they were all still at Lovers status. And there must have been a separate incident for Iris to get that moodlet later on, too, because she didn't have it when she got her yellow rose. It was certainly a wild twist in the chapter.