The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Did You Know Thread On Island Living

191011121315...Next

Comments

• AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    The ladders that came with Island Living, they’re placeable by us right? Can someone do me a favor and look? I play with CC and for some reason the ladders are listed as modded and they shouldn’t be and I wonder if it’s a glitch of some sort.

Yes, they are placeable.

Are they with the pool items? I’m gonna have to go through my mods and see what the problem is which is gonna take forever.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,373 Member
    The ladders that came with Island Living, they’re placeable by us right? Can someone do me a favor and look? I play with CC and for some reason the ladders are listed as modded and they shouldn’t be and I wonder if it’s a glitch of some sort.

Yes, they are placeable.

Are they with the pool items? I’m gonna have to go through my mods and see what the problem is which is gonna take forever.

Probably. I found them today under the beach lot items. :)
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member

Yes, they are placeable.

Probably. I found them today under the beach lot items. :)

Beach lot items hmm 🤔 I’m gonna look right now and see if those are also listed as modded, I’d not I’ll know to look there for the future.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif