Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will you be buying Island Living?

Comments

• Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Yes, I will buy Island Living once it releases
    I don't know when I will be able to buy it as I broke my shoulder last week - it's fun being a klutz who faints now and then - Yay - but my "accident" resulting in emptying my account for the month - but you can believe this - as soon as I can replenish (next month) - Island Living is on my must have list.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Yes, I will preorder Island Living
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    I don't know when I will be able to buy it as I broke my shoulder last week - it's fun being a klutz who faints now and then - Yay - but my "accident" resulting in emptying my account for the month - but you can believe this - as soon as I can replenish (next month) - Island Living is on my must have list.

Hope your shoulder feels better soon, @Writin_Reg ! :worried:
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • stephanie132392stephanie132392 Posts: 91 Member
    Yes! I can't wait! <3
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,963 Member
    Don’t know enough about it
    I don’t think I will if you can’t take a holiday there

I would love hotels, but you can make a bed and breakfast type place with some bedrooms, bathrooms a kitchen or buffet table if you have that pack. Add a bar or night club and call the lot a bar or night club and you can sleep there. I downloaded a small place that someone made that looks like a dragon. I believe they called it Dragon Inn. I put it in Oasis Springs after Seasons came along....it works pretty well as a hotel, but you don’t have to pay to visit. You might even consider making a Spa and adding bedrooms/bathrooms to stay.. maybe they will add a hotel lot someday.

• Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Writin_Reg wrote: »

Hope your shoulder feels better soon, @Writin_Reg ! :worried:

Me too. I haven't been able to play my game since it happened - I am awful with my left hand - lol. But I do try now and then. Thank you.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

i Think this will be a very exciting pack..... I hope some of you good builders will make a bed and breakfast after the pack comes out using some of those wood slats. A few fancy bedrooms and a bar and buffet downstairs.
    Yes! It is a dream come true for me! I cannot wait for this! I’m already trying to picture my mermaid sim.😍

I already have a storyline planned for one of my sims and the main character sim from the trailer 😂 I guess we’re getting a little too excited...

Yes, I hope the mermaid sim they made that looks like an islander either comes with the expansion, or is added to the Maxis page. I want to play her, and mermaids didn’t really much interest me before, but I think I want to play one.
  • LoriTSpLoriTSp Posts: 451 Member
    Already preordered it, now just patiently waiting til it's released.
  • SAEldarinSAEldarin Posts: 428 Member
    Already done. :smile:
  • SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    Most likely. I'll wait for the initial reviews to make sure there are no game-breaking bugs.
  • aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Already preordered. First time I've been excited for Sims 4 expansion pack since Get To Work which disappointed me beyond disbelief and made me see the reality of Sims 4 limitations and major trade offs. But this one I had no expectations for and thought it would've been 10x worse than Island Paradise. Turns out the only negative is no resorts.
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • SimsandraSimsandra Posts: 315 Member
    My husband surprised me with the preorder, while I was in Discord telling my friends how excited I am to play tropical beach and mermaids and told them EVERYTHING I want to build 😂
  • VentusMattVentusMatt Posts: 1,028 Member
    I love island, beach, coastal worlds so this is a must. Plus ocean swimming and mermaids are bug need for me.
  • EnjoyfulSimmerEnjoyfulSimmer Posts: 1,242 Member
    edited June 2019
    I don’t know yet...
    I thought before it came out I would be so much more excited than I am. I WILL buy it. I just am not nearly as over the moon as I thought.

What will really have me geeked is a school pack for all ages. A pack that meaningfully changes my game.
    Post edited by EnjoyfulSimmer on
    "Let Our Hearts And Hands Be Streched Out In Compassion Toward Others."
  • phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    I don’t know yet...
    I want it quite a bit, but money is tight, so I'll have to hold off until I have some disposable income. It'll wait for me.
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • MindsimscreateMindsimscreate Posts: 414 Member
    I want it quite a bit, but money is tight, so I'll have to hold off until I have some disposable income. It'll wait for me.

Money is also really tight for me as well. Hoping we can both get some more money soon 💕
  • cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    i pre-ordered it. mermaids.......MERMAIDS...................
  • RevenwynRevenwyn Posts: 317 Member
    I don’t know yet...
    I don't know. I certainly won't buy it until it goes on sale sometime. And even that depends on if I have the money. I still don't have Seasons. And don't have money to get it even though it's on sale right now.
    Like my T-shirt? Get it here: Revenwyn's Sims

• mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Technically I won't be buying it, but it is going on my birthday wishlist along with the two other upcoming packs so I'm definitely getting it. Island Living is the one I'm most excited for though. I just have to wait a few more months to build a bundle.

Happy birthday then.
    Oh hamburgers!
  • NoTalentNoTalent Posts: 384 Member
    Yup. But, the rule is to not pre-order games. So, I will happily wait.
  • babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    edited June 2019
    I guess I will preorder to save myself the 2 minutes that process will take on release day. Wish there was a bigger benefit of preordering. Oh well, at least the days are past us when I would have to drive to a store with the possibility they won’t have the game in stock.
  • jonilla1jonilla1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Already pre-ordered :sweat_smile:
    Origin EA ID: Xaldin257 Friend requests are welcome.

Some of my creations in the gallery use CC so remember to enable them in the gallery's options to see them all.
  • Bluefairy286Bluefairy286 Posts: 254 Member
    edited June 2019
    No, I will not buy or preorder Island Living
    There is a gameplay, cas and objects video available on you tube.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szFGiYGRTtM
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Pre-ordered and ready to go :love: