Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gallery Poses showing as CC

(Maybe this has been asked already, but 11 pages deep and I just cant keep reading - sorry) So I installed poses to use in the gallery, and they work great, but when I upload to the gallery my HH says it contains CC. Technically, only the poses are CC, so I dont want my HH to have this tag. Ive seen so many other people upload with custom poses and no tag, how do I do this? (I've tried asking the pose creators and have heard nothing in return)

Comments

• Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    edited June 2019
    Are you sure you don't have any CC such as default skins or eyes? The poses shouldn't flag for CC.

Try saving the household to your library without the poses and see if it is still flagged.
  • Options
    EsReverniDrawrofEsReverniDrawrof Posts: 30 Member
    I ended up removing my entire mods folder, and replaced it with a temporary folder containing just the poses. When I uploaded my HH to the gallery a little box that said "modded" appeared, allowing the option to check it or leave it unchecked. I left it unchecked, and although I had script mods enabled in options, my HH didn't flag. I have no idea why this worked. Thanks for the suggestion @Bananas_45
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    I'm happy I could help.