Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Here is my save file!

2...Next

Comments

• DMDCTDMDCT Posts: 79 Member
    edited December 2019
    [REDACTED]
    Post edited by DMDCT on
  • islerouxisleroux Posts: 704 Member
    @dmdct I have 5 female and 5 male trends!! All of them, pretty stupid to match my ridiculous trendsetters :#:#

Luckily, my three trendsetters are all still alive, so I will go in and edit the trends to be a bit more mundane. I can't revert back to a previous save. I would lose too much -I created those trends months ago!!

Oh well, another thing to go fix...thanks!
    tumblr_pen9rswoMU1uuyyy0o2_400.png
    º ✿ º Gallery º ✿ º Simblr º ✿ º My CC º ✿ º Dizzy Isy Save File º ✿ º
    edited December 2019
    [REDACTED]
    Post edited by DMDCT on
    edited December 2019
    [REDACTED]
    Post edited by DMDCT on
    edited October 2019
    @DMDCT So far I have managed to fix Morgyn's career outfit using the steps you outlined above. Thank you! He was also in a bartender outfit for me. :/

I have never used MCCC to flag that a sim shouldn't change career. Gamechanger! I really need to investigate all the MCCC settings properly. I think my problem is that I was so "anti mods" for so long, that I only recently started using them. I had horror flashbacks to the Sims 3. However, Deaderpool and Bienchen have proven themselves to be both capable and trustworthy modders.

I did download the Zero_RoM_NoSituationOutfitsMagesHQ mod by the way, but I still have the occassional accessory issue. Annoying.
    DMDCT wrote: »
    Do you still suffer crashes? What other bad glitches are you referring to that makes you worried about the state of your save file?

I'm lucky, the game doesn't crash thankfully. My issue is that sometimes a sim can freeze up and need to be "reset" (debugged). I can usually find some sort of solution, but I would prefer it not to happen.

*EDIT*
    Just created a club for current and retired sages! :)
    edited December 2019
    [REDACTED]
    Post edited by DMDCT on
    edited December 2019
    [REDACTED]
    Post edited by DMDCT on
    edited October 2019
    @DMDCT That Turbodriver mod sounds interesting. I will give it a whirl. I currently use https://www.srslysims.net/2019/05/simulation-lag-fix.html but maybe this one is better.

Bummer about the butlers. I have two. One for the Goths and one for Miranda. I was going to create a little club for them, but now I will hold off. Thanks for the warning!

I just checked what I do for the debug and it is indeed the shift left click function. Perhaps I am missing something with the tool mod. I will try again and read the notes carefully this time. I am guilty of skimming at times. :p Also, I don't have a Mac. I really do think that I'm just being dim about something. I am so not good with mods!

For communicating in a less public space: If you have a Tumblr account, you could instant message me using that. I'm over there @ islerouxsims.tumblr.com I think I would need to add you as a friend first if I remember correctly. Alternatively, you could private message me on here?
    edited December 2019
    [REDACTED]
    Post edited by DMDCT on
    edited December 2019
    [REDACTED]
    Post edited by DMDCT on
    I'm quite artistic so making those defaults were not that difficult in the end using the Sims4Studio. I used to make poses too. All using tutorials. I'm a visual person and need videos to explain everything to me :D The skin was the most difficult but in the end, I blended other people's hard work to create a skin I liked. I respected their terms of conditions of course in doing so. There are no issues when sims spend too much time in the sun, you still see it. On my skin, it just looks more matt.
    DMDCT wrote: »
    The butler I lost WAS my butler for the Goths! I was building up their home mansion, and when I was done and realized my butler was gone, it was too late. I had made far too many improvements, took great family pictures and Gunther finished writing "The History of the Goth Dynasty, Part III & IV" to exit without saving.

That is truly tragic. I'm scared to go back into their villa now :(

May need to steal your idea about the History of the Goth Dynasty by the way. I love writing books and placing them around my world. Straud wrote a history of the Academy of Blood in my game, only found in a curiousity shop and Bella's half-sister has written a memoir only to be found in Crumplebottom's books. The only thing is I hate the covers of the non-fiction books. A red stiletto? Yuck.
    edited December 2019
    [REDACTED]
    Post edited by DMDCT on
  • ImSandsImSands Posts: 332 Member
    I just found your save file via your other Clubs thread. I'm downloading it right now and can't wait to try it out. Your other thread as totally inspired me to revisit the Clubs system and create a bunch of new clubs in my main legacy save. Thanks so much for sharing @isleroux !
  • MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    Will there be a save with Britechester @isleroux
    ImSands wrote: »
    I just found your save file via your other Clubs thread. I'm downloading it right now and can't wait to try it out. Your other thread as totally inspired me to revisit the Clubs system and create a bunch of new clubs in my main legacy save. Thanks so much for sharing @isleroux !

I truly love the clubs system, so, I'm thrilled it has inspired you to create more clubs. I can't reccommend Zerbu's mod for more club icons enough. A total delight!
    MINEZ wrote: »
    Will there be a save with Britechester @isleroux

Hi, yes I did I just forgot to update it on here as I only come on here sporadically. If you click on the ✿ º World save º ✿ º link under my simself, you will find the Discover University version. I'm not super proud of it but I'm working on fixes.
  • ImSandsImSands Posts: 332 Member
    I've created about 40 new clubs since I started exploring your save file @isleroux . I've also added Zerbu's mode, and Rex' and icemunmun's more club activities mods. I'm so amazed at how much more lively the community lots are now! This has totally revitalized the game for me. (and i'm gonna try it your latest Save file that includes university this weekend) <3
  • pearlyplumbobpearlyplumbob Posts: 2 New Member
    Hey, @isleroux will you update your save for Eco Lifestyle and the upcoming Game Pack?
  • ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    This looks amazing, can't imagine the amount of work you've out into this! All of the sims you featured in your screenshots look really intriguing as well, you'd just want to know their stories... I'm at a point in my save when moving everyone to a different one would be a bit of a pain, but keeping this bookmarked to give it a whirl soon when I can rellocate them!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top