Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Best Game Pack - as of yet

Comments

• jooxisjooxis Posts: 515 Member
    Parenthood
    Parenthood. Followed by Vampires and Dine Out (and I don't even like occults but the pack is great)
  • Jasper7702Jasper7702 Posts: 300 Member
    Vampires
    I love vampires. I would have said dine out, but with all of the bugs it ruins the experience. Vampires just changed the gameplay, and we love that.
  • emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member
    Vampires

Vampires is like a basegame for me (some bugs are fixed, GF patch really missed up this game pack meh). I love JA and StrangerVille. These are my top 3. But I can not imagine my game without Dine Out: I have many bistros at my game (I do not play as an owner but as customer), they work fine and I do many stuff at them ;)
  • SimsandraSimsandra Posts: 315 Member
    Parenthood
    For me it's parenthood, it adds a lot for family gameplay and you can get some traits, when your Sims grow up to YA.
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,403 Member
    edited June 2019
    Vampires
    Although I love Dine Out and use it more I had to give my vote Vampires. The reason is that I have never tried running a restaurant and I have heard that part may not work that well. Vampires I have explored more and it's just super well made. I also like what Parenthood adds to the game but for my taste it's little bit too much grinding and micro management to get certain traits. It's still be my third favourite.
  • lexieloo_xxxlexieloo_xxx Posts: 6 New Member
    Vampires
    The vampire pack came with sooo much gameplay as well as a new world! But I do love Parenthood too.
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Strangerville
    I said Strangerville because I had such a blast playing it. I think the world is very pretty too. I'll re-start the mother at some point because I like the ambience of the town being different like that.

Right up there with Strangerville, for me, is Dine Out. I can't imagine the game without restaurants.
  • netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Jungle Adventure
    I love jungle adventure and everything that comes with the pack. It's my type of holiday seeing history and cultural stuff so I love sending my sims there to explore the world and having that type of gameplay. Holiday packs are my favourite to play so it was a difficult choice between jungle adventure and outdoor living.
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    edited June 2019
    Vampires
    I've been playing with my vampires for like two years now. I like them a lot. Best pack, hands down.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • CAITLINX354CAITLINX354 Posts: 157 Member
    Parenthood
    I can respect the detail and work that went into Vampires but I just hate vampires.

Parenthood changed the game so much in subtle ways that I love. That being said, when Realm of Magic comes out it'll probably be my favorite.

I don't understand why people don't like Spa Day. I use the items all the time and almost all of my households have someone who gets into yoga.
  • auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    Parenthood
    My favorite to least favorite pack. (To be honest, I use all these packs all the time and like them all but these are ranked from the ones most used including gameplay, worlds, and objects)

Parenthood, Strangerville, Dine Out, Vampires, Jungele Adventures, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat.
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Jungle Adventure
    I love Jungle Adventure because of the latin pop music and the culture. I even started to learn spanish :D
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • VedenhaltiaVedenhaltia Posts: 16 Member
    Vampires
    I love all the packs and I can’t imagine my gameplay without any of them. But I’m huge fan of all supernatural things and tales so I choose vampires. :)
  • pisceansimpisceansim Posts: 10 New Member
    Parenthood
    100% parenthood is my favorite hands down. That being said, generations was my favorite sims 3 expansion pack, so it really is just a preference for deeper family relationships and a proclivity for generational play :D
  • BobisbaeBobisbae Posts: 246 Member
    edited June 2019
    Parenthood
    Parenthood by a mile. It totally changed the game for me and gave us family simmers a little more consequence when it came to growing a family. It's not without it's problems but I love that pack followed closely by Dine Out & Spa Day.
    Post edited by Bobisbae on
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    Jungle Adventure
    This is such a hard poll because I love vampires plus the two vacation game packs equally! Especially Jungle Adventure as it was such a new destination compared to all the others we’ve had in packs across the sims franchise. I’m still amazed by the scenery in Selvadorada every time I go there 😍
  • Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Parenthood
    I generally play familes so Parenthood is the pack that fleshed out the family-style gameplay the most. Dine Out comes in second, but is heavily modded, and was pretty sad in the beginning. Third favorite is Outdoor Retreat. Fourth place goes to Spa Day. I have a spa in every save, and I use the objects in this pack a lot. Fifth place on my list has to be StrangerVille. It was very entertaining and very different. In spite of me thinking it lacked replayability, and I would play through the story only once, I have played through it several times with different Sims. Probably will again in the future, too. Vampires is the only pack I don't own. Jungle Adventure is just 'meh'. I like the B/B assets and the new dance, but the rest of it just doesn't suit my playing style. But they all bring new things into the game. I can generally find something I like about each one.
  • CheiriPixieCheiriPixie Posts: 80 Member
    Vampires
    So far vampires and seasons!

Soon : Island living! wooo
  • Writer_InkWriter_Ink Posts: 19 Member
    I'm using this post to see which pack I must get first. It seems mostly everyone says Parenthood. I also like to see my dynasty grow so that's the one!
  • Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    Dine Out
    Only because I use it all the time. It was a real hard choice as I couldn't imagine living without any of them. They are all my favourite.
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • SerraNolwenSerraNolwen Posts: 731 Member
    edited June 2019
    Parenthood
    Parenthood is my personal favorite. If you play multiple generations of sims, the character values they can get while growing up really add something nice. It also adds lots of small things to family play, like curfews, siblings rivalries and new games for children (building blocks and a plushie to play doctor with, if I'm not mistaken). The build and buy items look really good, too, and can be used in just about any modern build.

Edit: Pretty much all the gamepacks I've played with were nice. If you go with something that suits your playstyle, it's almost impossible to make a mistake with GPs.
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited June 2019
    Parenthood
    Parenthood brings about some subtle gameplay that really adds to family play, which is awesome! We could always use more of that type of gameplay (for various life stages) in this iteration. :smile:
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • GosiaWKGosiaWK Posts: 56 Member
    Parenthood
    Parenthood adds a needed amount of realism in the sims, while adding an additional obstacle in the sims life. It just makes TS4 more interesting
  • silentcyborgsilentcyborg Posts: 210 Member
    Parenthood
    A tie between parenthood and vampires - I play as vampires but use a lot of parenthood objects. Unfortunately, after almost every patch, vampires breaks/becomes bugged (currently can't do dark meditation or back float) so it has to be parenthood for me. Spa day comes in next due to handy mood changing items (incense) and sleek modern tiles.
  • sivansivan Posts: 24 Member
    Dine Out
    love dine out!!!
    but also Parenthood.