Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Moschino Stuff Pack [MEGA]

Comments

• Options
    MinDeRienMinDeRien Posts: 6 New Member
    I wanna say no but I think I'll buy it anyway because I can't have my collection be incomplete. But it'll be way easier to hold off if there's only CAS stuff. I don't really care about outfits, I'm more into Build/Buy items so yeah... we'll see
  • Options
    SimQueenie9SimQueenie9 Posts: 2,944 Member
    MinDeRien wrote: »
    I wanna say no but I think I'll buy it anyway because I can't have my collection be incomplete. But it'll be way easier to hold off if there's only CAS stuff. I don't really care about outfits, I'm more into Build/Buy items so yeah... we'll see

Opposite of me. I live for new CAS content, and I can't imagine any of this pack's CAS stuff interesting me at all.
  • Options
    RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    Here is more Moschino for those who are curious:
    https://fashionweekonline.com/moschino-womens-collection-fw19-20

I would love to have the troll outfit in the game! I'll pass on the money outfits, though.

thanx for the link, I like alot of the dresses actually those that are in one color...like this one https://fashionweekonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/29-2-699x976.jpg and this https://fashionweekonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/35-2-699x976.jpg wouldn't mind some of those in my game and yeah the troll outfit is cool too.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited June 2019
    This will be one pack I know for sure that if I do get it, I am going to wait till it goes on sale, and it has to be a pretty good offer. One thing I have an issue with is when some big name company wants you to pay them to walk around with their logo, like a walking billboard. If I am going to be doing that, they are going to have to pay me.
  • Options
    sims929292sims929292 Posts: 62 Member
    Am I the only one who's excited for the Moschino pack? (Actually, don't answer that :joy: ). I think the Moschino hoodie that we already have is adorable. It's one of my favorite items of clothing and I have most of my sims wearing it. I think it's great for a cold weather outfit. I always get excited for any new clothing because I spend a lot of time in CAS. And I'm unable to use CC so the clothes that are in the game are all I've got.
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    I am a sucker for any sims pack with additional careers.
    Here is more Moschino for those who are curious:
    https://fashionweekonline.com/moschino-womens-collection-fw19-20

I would love to have the troll outfit in the game! I'll pass on the money outfits, though.

I do wonder if the giant hair from the fashion week photos will a) be in the game & b) have sims with that hair catch on fire ala Michael Jackson in the 80's Pepsi commercial...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Rpn9gGZiLo

...if so, there may be a new cruel way for sim deaths also in this pack.
  • Options
    TopNotchToddlerTopNotchToddler Posts: 190 Member
    @LaBlue0314 I agree with you on both points. I will probably not be able to totally ignore this pack as OCD is strong in me when it comes to The Sims, but I will certainly wait for a very special offer.
  • Options
    BradyGalaxyBradyGalaxy Posts: 306 Member
    edited June 2019
    I dunno. Stuff packs are stuff packs, only 10$. I'm pretty sure I'll get it though, since I've gotten every pack. Unless, that is, everything is garbage. Like, a new level of garbage. Also, never have heard of Moschino.
    Proud simmer
  • Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    f it was possible to uninstall single CAS items, the stuff that came with the free patch would be the very first that would land on my cutting room floor.

It is possible but not in an official way, I used to use sims4studio to unflag specific items from the game so that they wont appear and wont be used by any sim.

ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    TopNotchToddlerTopNotchToddler Posts: 190 Member
    @izecson I would only do this to improve performance, and I fear tagging wouldn't change that. But still, thanks, for pointing out that function of sims4studio, I am sure it will come in handy with my arch nemesis: random townies and situational outfits.
  • Options
    StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    No. I'm done with stuff packs. I think they cost too much for a handful of items.
  • Options
    jonilla1jonilla1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    I'll buy it but just because I'm a completionist.

I've never heard about Moschino, and after seeing what clothing they have I was shocked... If that's the fashion of today then I think I'm living on a wrong day :no_mouth:
    Origin EA ID: Xaldin257 Friend requests are welcome.

Some of my creations in the gallery use CC so remember to enable them in the gallery's options to see them all.
  • Options
    KristinaKristina Posts: 582 Member
    edited June 2019
    I'll wait until I see the content to decide, but based purely on looking at the brands website no. Their clothing is hideous. I'd rather have seen another H&M collab.
  • Options
    CaleSimsCaleSims Posts: 196 Member
    Definitely waiting for a sale. I like the new idea of a fashion photographer, but it seems like they could combine that and the style influencer career. Then again, I don’t know what the career is going to offer, so it could surprise me.
    tumblr_inline_myy9221NKN1rkh0l2.gif
  • Options
    olvrbsnolvrbsn Posts: 45 Member
    The fashion photographer career is awesome!!!! <3
  • Options
    nightowl1nightowl1 Posts: 89 Member
    Not wasting my money on this pack, would rather stick to cc.
  • Options
    cchant86cchant86 Posts: 221 Member
    I'm a yes because I buy all the packs. I equate this one with the Sims 3 Diesel pack, which I got but never really used.
  • Options
    GosiaWKGosiaWK Posts: 56 Member
    I want to wait what is in it, since it kinda looks stupid, but I have a craze of buying everything that the Sim Gurus release, and I'm still wavering lol
  • Options
    BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    Can't pass judgement until I see the clothes. But the ones I've seen irl look cheap (but are waaaay overpriced) and ugly as sin.
  • Options
    poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    i will probably buy it but if there's going to be any writing on the clothes i hope they listen to us for once and put it in simlish not english.
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• Options
    Prink34320V2Prink34320V2 Posts: 156 Member
    I voted yes because I typically enjoy the Stuff Pack content more, and make use of them more than most of the Expansions and Game Packs.
  • Options
    Prink34320V2Prink34320V2 Posts: 156 Member
    Not a fan of making official mods and CC to be honest. Considering how often mods break, and how CC can sometimes get messed up due to updates, which occur fairly frequently still, I think that would make it more of a hassle.

Plus, for console users, how would they get this content?
  • Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    To me it doesn't really matter whether or not it's something I would personally wear. My sims don't all dress the way that I do. If the stuff looks good (regardless of whether it is to my own tastes and styles) I'll probably get it and be able to find sims who'd wear it.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member

Why is this more strange then Strange Worlds, Because we never ever had to pay for clothes now we do? nooo... EA/Maxis we always get our clothes for free. Did they forget our set up :) hehe? I do not remember paying real money for clothes before.?

But this is our fault, remember lots of us asked for better clothes, now we done it, we have to take out the cards lol. just like at the real Mall. (Well, they had to add a career. Do we get a cool car to drive around in :D )

I think we get furniture if we get lots of cool furniture I am good with it.
    https://youtu.be/KEcimW0cOcY
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • Options
    MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    At first I was excited to get some cool fashion stuff for my Trend Setter Sim, but then I looked up actual Moshino 2019 collection and well... I hope they include something beautiful and classy :/