Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Moschino Stuff Pack [MEGA]

Comments

• BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    I'm always down for some more cas items.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Personally I really like designer and luxury stuff in the sims. I might be the only person on earth who actually liked Luxury Party stuff a lot :P

Nope! I get good use out of it between various kinds of Sims.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • JurnéEndsJurnéEnds Posts: 59 Member
    I’ll buy it because I buy all the add-on. It’s not a brand I necessarily wear irl but there are some cute items they make.
  • ellisellis Posts: 16 Member
    We love a 4th wall breaking collab but im not crazy about the clothes ive seen in the ads. It just feels like moschino is jumping on the lil miquela bandwagon and spreading their advertising to the digital world

I like some of the clothing that moschino has put out so ill just wait and see til it comes out and then decide if i want to buy this SP..
  • Jon the WizardJon the Wizard Posts: 268 Member
    I'm on the fence on this one. I want to see what's in the pack first.
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    I usually buy all the packs, I most likely will end up getting it, but it will NOT be for the clothes. I also have looked it up online and no thanks lol, not really my style but I hope anyone that does like it enjoys it for that. Personally, I would only be getting it for the career, but I may wait to see just how that works first before I totally make a decision.
  • SjofnSjofn Posts: 332 Member
    edited June 2019
    I voted 'not sure' because the way the poll is worded, I wasn't sure if you were asking me if I lol at this pack (which I do) or am I going to get it (I am not). <3

(I didn't buy any of the previous branded stuff packs either, and I absolutely do not plan to break that streak.)
  • pisceansimpisceansim Posts: 10 New Member
    Yes, but definitely not at full sale. If it's discounted for the black friday sale then definitely this year. If not, I'll wait until I stumble upon an origin sale like I did for my first pet stuff. I'm sadly a completionist and until this point in the sims franchise have unable to get everything, so since I can really run the sims 4 on my laptop now, I do treat myself responsibly :smile:
  • JurnéEndsJurnéEnds Posts: 59 Member
    I’ll buy it because I buy all the add-on. It’s not a brand I necessarily purchased but they design some interesting clothing.
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,337 Member
    edited June 2019
    Yes, only for the additional career to give sims something different, but also to support TS4.
    Post edited by rjssim on
  • LoriTSpLoriTSp Posts: 451 Member
    A solid NO for me. This clothing brand just doesn't fit my play style, additionally, some townies are already an eyesore with their style choices.
  • thesimmer14thesimmer14 Posts: 393 Member
    edited June 2019
    I think this stuff-pack will go great with the new Clothing Optional lot trait.

Err, I mean, I think I will buy it when it's half-off. It falls into the category of SPs that I see no immediate use for [cough.. Fitness/MFPs]. Although I am a completionist, there's certainly no rush to dress my Sims in money-vomit-palette-explosions.

[I would've rather had something like a Sleepover Stuff Pack. With fully functional sleep-over events, nail-painting, functional dares, bunkbeds, etc. A Simmer can dream, can't she?]
  • WaitWhatYTWaitWhatYT Posts: 512 Member
    The career looks neat but I'm generally not a fan of consumer culture or that brand name allure, so I doubt I'd personally get much use out of it. I wish the career were base game but, oh well, at least Island Living and Realm of Magic look cool ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    We're gonna end up with no new radio stations in this new stuff pack this year (this will be the dead end in mid-late 2010s without an R&B radio station for The Sims 4). This will be the dead end in the mid-late 2010s with The Sims 4 not having an R&B station quick as thunder and fast as lighting.
  • TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    LoriTSp wrote: »
    A solid NO for me. This clothing brand just doesn't fit my play style, additionally, some townies are already an eyesore with their style choices.

Some sims in my game wear ski glasses in summer.
    In SUMMER, of all seasons!
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • MikkiMikkiMikkiMMikkiMikkiMikkiM Posts: 213 Member
    I like the idea of a career in fashion photography, and I like weird fashion, so for me it depends on how it's executed, I guess.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    I think this stuff-pack will go great with the new Clothing Optional lot trait.

Err, I mean, I think I will buy it when it's half-off. It falls into the category of SPs that I see no immediate use for [cough.. Fitness/MFPs]. Although I am a completionist, there's certainly no rush to dress my Sims in money-vomit-palette-explosions.

[I would've rather had something like a Sleepover Stuff Pack. With fully functional sleep-over events, nail-painting, functional dares, bunkbeds, etc. A Simmer can dream, can't she?]

Sleepover stuff! Now that I would buy :D especially if it came with things like building forts (for kids), huddling under a blanket to tell spooky stories, performing synchronized dance routines, doing each other's makeup, pillow fights, playing Monopoly and tag, etc. I'd hand my money over straight away xD
  • CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    I will end up buying it but im not sure what I think of it. Who knows maybe this pack will surprise you.
  • ShanShan Posts: 126 Member
    Maybe, I'd love to at least have the career. I hope the clothes don't all have a giant MOSCHINO text all over them, don't feel like turning my sims into walking billboards.
    I'll probably wait for a big sale.
  • ashleybenloveashleybenlove Posts: 8 New Member
    I'm definitely not into the idea of this particular Stuff Pack. It's very low (it's above My First Pet Stuff) on my list of packs to get. (I only started playing earlier this year so I'm still playing "catch up" with the packs).

Also, fun fact: when I first heard "Moschino" from Youtubers, I thought they were say "Mosquito".
  • IceColdPainIceColdPain Posts: 35 Member
    I buy everything they release, I know its weird, but its like collecting to me. I need it all. But i wont pay top dollar for it. Ill probably wait for the winter sale.
  • ElenPinkElenPink Posts: 541 Member
    I heard there is a new career coming.

I said on my post that they're adding a new career.
    webp_net_gifmaker_by_sarcasmisbetter-dcfn6tz.gif
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Absolutely not. Ugly real world clothes are not even close to something I need in my game.
  • SAEldarinSAEldarin Posts: 428 Member
    edited June 2019
    I'm definitely not eager for it, though I may end up buying it just because I tend to buy every pack regardless (yes, even that Sweet Treats pack -- though that was one pack I did regret buying). Anyway, I'd much rather a pack that enriches areas of game play that are lacking. This pack doesn't do that for me personally -- not even the included career. Hope I'm surprised!
  • lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Yes, because I buy every pack, and also, to be honest, I'm more interested in this SP than in the Realm of Magic GP, since I'm not a fan of supernaturals.