Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Moschino Stuff Pack [MEGA]

Comments

• Options
    SimskristaSimskrista Posts: 175 Member
    Only so that I have the complete game. I don’t want to...but I’m gonna.
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    can't say yes or no until I have seen it. Runway Moschino is out there and challenging but a lot of their ready to wear is quite nice such as some of the H&M collection. Would fit with a lot of the Get Famous / City Living looks. Will it just be a clothing CAS pack? Need my build items too. So I just have to wait and see.
  • Options
    DrakosDrakos Posts: 451 Member
    I'll wait and see what the actual content is before passing judgement. I bought most stuff packs on sale, and still havent gotten MFP because the fish tank coffee table is the only item that appeals to me in it.
  • Options
    poisonedsodapoppoisonedsodapop Posts: 1,179 Member
    afai1261 wrote: »
    It’s honestly just stupid. Why even partner with a brand to make a stuff pack? EA just seems like a sellout at this point. It’s gonna be a waste of money.

They did it in TS2 with the H&M Fashion stuff and IKEA stuff packs, and in TS3 with Diesel stuff. Why is this any different?

Yeah I'm genuinely confused by the hatred as well. It's not a new thing for the series to partner with companies. In fact I'm surprised it took TS4 this long for it to happen.
    Hoping some day for some toddlers. But also dreading they'll never come. JK THEY ARE HERE!
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Yeah, I'm all for it. I like moschino stuff, not that I'd wear it but some of my sims definitely will. :)
  • Options
    DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,944 Member
    I'll buy it only if B/B has really good items or if it has spiral stairs or ladders that can be used inside a building.
  • Options
    IrdiwenIrdiwen Posts: 574 Member
    I’m a completionist, so I’ll get it. Only in a bundle, during a sale, so it’ll feel ‘free’. I like the career and I hope there will be poses included, as I don’t want to use CC for that.

It’s smart marketing if they do that, though.
    Simmer since 2000! Sims 1, Sims, 2, Sims 3, Sims 4. Legacy player at heart.
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    I am not buying it. I try to avoid buying stuff packs. I prefer game packs and expansion packs because they add so much more fun to my gameplay.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    It’s honestly just stupid. Why even partner with a brand to make a stuff pack? EA just seems like a sellout at this point. It’s gonna be a waste of money.

It's not the first time -- we had Diesel in Sims 3 and H&M plus IKEA in Sims 2. And if it brings improvements to photography and/or the related skill it might actually be worth it. Or it might be worth throwing into a bundle especially if we get University sometime in the fall.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    ang803ang803 Posts: 20 Member
    Definitely not the most exciting stuff pack, but I know me, and I will buy it anyways, just to complete my collection, lol. They could've done so many other things instead of this, though.
  • Options
    SimplyobsessedSimplyobsessed Posts: 315 Member
    I'm not really looking forward to it because i'm not a fan of their clothing designs which are waaay too over the top, i'm a little suspicious that they might hike the price of it too.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,961 Member
    edited June 2019
    Not into fashion in general and also not into stuff packs
    so am I going to buy stuff pack that is supposed to be about fashion? not really.
    new career does sound fun but also its not worth that money for me

Also I will just say this

those moschino sims photos they posted gave me no sims feels at all
    and it felt off besides for that one swimsuit that i could somewhat see in the game if I really tried
    like I don't know what they think sims is but I definitely disagree :confused:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    LimorzLimorz Posts: 77 Member
    they make the ugliest clothes man lol I already wish I could delete that free hoodie we got.
    plus its not cruelty free so I'll never support em
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Their stuff is ugly and I feel like they are incredibly pretentious, which will mean more English lettering that I don't want in the game.
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    Yes only because I'm a completionist. Probably pick it up on sale unless they really surprise me.

I want to complete all packs too, sale or no sale.
  • Options
    SimQueenie9SimQueenie9 Posts: 2,944 Member
    IMO, this is even more ridiculous than My First Pet Stuff.
  • Options
    L0uL0u Posts: 3 New Member
    Ill probably get it. Im not sure why everyones complaining about moschino clothes being so ugly, have you seen some of the current sims clothes? haha
    I think they wont (cant) go too wild the design and we will hopefully end up getting some interesting cuts, textures, colours and accessoires. Probably some cool furniture, a new career. Even if some clothes are a little bit more 'out there', ull find a use for it, its the sims! Some people buy that stuff irl. I would too with some pieces if I was angry pooping money
  • Options
    superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Not sure, but I'm more likely to buy this than something plum like laundry day.
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    The completionist in me says yes but I've seen some of Moschino's fashions. *shudder*
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Options
    mjalletmjallet Posts: 47 Member
    It's a hard pass for crappy clothes for sure.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I want the photography career and any added options that come with that definitely.
    The clothes themselves are a wait and see although I have plans for if they are clothes for my normal sims or over the top clothes.. for my umm over the top sims. I have all types of sims so I'm sure I'll be able to use them.
    I do think the clothing textures have gotten better and better as time goes on so looking forward to seeing what they do.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    CAITLINX354CAITLINX354 Posts: 157 Member
    I'm cautiously optimistic if only because we need some true different styles in the Sims 4. We don't really have a lot of runway fashion clothes and some of my sims were destined to be models lol.

What will be the deciding factor is the photography career. If it feels like a true addition and has some interesting game-play then I'll get it.

I also don't like not having all the packs so that influences my decision too.
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    I believe it was SimguruFrost that mentioned not to underestimate the pack too much, so I don't have too much of an opinion of it until I see what exactly comes in it, which I assume will be next month perhaps?

Outside their capsule line, I actually liked some of the items and hope to see some pieces in there because out of the items that weren't branded all over with their logo or too weird they had some really good stuff.

Pretty sure this stuff pack will appeal to some. (I feel like it will to alpha CC users who like a lot of brand named stuff in their games when i see GUCCI, Versace, PINK and etc).

If this pack has various high heels and other shoes that I'm a sucker for I might waver a bit because I'd like to see some MM stilettos that and if the gameplay items with the pack will be pretty good.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    Probably not right away, but I'll see what they put in the pack. Once our beloved custom content creators start creating designs based on the content in the pack, then I will probably get it once I see their improvements. They have done wonders with the hoodie already. I tend to get everything for every game sooner or later.
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    I must admit I am not terribly excited for the Moschino SP. I'm not too keen on brands in my game, particularly ones that don't personally appeal to me (or my sims). I'm hoping I'll be pleasantly surprised though once I see the content. I won't get it right away, but I do tend to collect all the packs so I'm sure I'll get it at some point either in a sale or as part of a bundle.