Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Realm Of Magic: Thoughts?

Comments

• Faust-RSIFaust-RSI Posts: 209 Member
    edited August 2019
    Unless the evil witches are able to rise zombies like in TS2, I am not interested :(

But if they ARE...

Oh my, take my money NOW!
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    Faust-RSI wrote: »
    Unless the evil witches are able to rise zombies like in TS2, I am not interested :(

But if they ARE...

Oh my, take my money NOW!

Yeah, I'm hoping for some Necromancy as well. >:)
    #Team Occult
  • BlueIsOlieBlueIsOlie Posts: 14 New Member
    Makin' Magic was one of my fave expansion packs in the original sims. It was so much fun. I'm so happy we are getting another magic pack. If only we could have elves. I would be ecstatic!
  • honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    Makin Magic was mine also.. loved that pack, that pack so fun to play...i even loved the town..you could live there also and the baby dragons, buying the ingredients for spells, there was so much stuff you could do.. this makes me want to play TS1 but it will not play on my new computer at all..
  • NoirStasisNoirStasis Posts: 243 Member
    I was thinking maybe Realm of Magic they might unlock ghost babies/children since they'll be spells and others could possibly turn Sims into ghost but they'll still have the ability to have children. Graveyards could also be a thing where certain ingredients/insects can only be collected there.
  • jimjam1009jimjam1009 Posts: 165 Member
    I really hope we get witches as an occult
  • liliaethliliaeth Posts: 1,087 Member
    On the one hand I want werewolves as soon as possible, so it'd be nice if they were in the pack, but on the other, I'd like them to get a pack of their own. I'm just so impatient for getting my fave supernaturals...
  • stargirlvampirestargirlvampire Posts: 7 New Member
    I hope that they will include fairies because I liked playing with fairies in the sims 3.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    If we get Fairies, I hope we can make swamp hags and redcaps in addition to pixies and elves.
  • Themrsg4422Themrsg4422 Posts: 332 Member
    I'm hoping for the most amazing build/buy assets as well as a world that all sims would want to live in, not just occult sims. Very excited for the trailer tomorrow! 😍
  • honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    i'm getting sooo excited for tomorrow...i've been wanting a witch for a long time...now i just hope the new pack is as good as Makin magic was in TS1 or better.
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    edited August 2019
    I hope the pack only has Witches because any other lifestate included will be half-a$$ed. I'd rather werewolves and etc get their own pack.
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    I'm excited to see how it turns out.
  • Kathy090660Kathy090660 Posts: 813 Member
    I’m not much for the magic part but I will buy for the content. I love getting new hair and clothes the most, so I can’t wait to see what all is in this pack
    newsims4siggg_zps62d6d1ba.png

A Rainbow is a promise of God
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    I saw the trailer that they just released today and it is everything that I personally been hoping for. A dark world (looks like you go through a portal to get there), loving the CAS outfits that I saw and seems like they will have familiars that are different. Also not sure if it is a school they go to learn or not; but kind of seemed that way from the video but need more info.
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    6pPfNfK.jpg

I mean it's interested me enough...but always bracing for disappointment! :grimace:
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,907 Member
    edited August 2019
    Anybody know what that yellow flying thing is? Is it a phoenix or small dragon? It wasn't on long enough to see.

One of the renders seems to show an owl.
    So much info! So much and I have to go to work but I want to stalk the Game Pack section of the forums all day! Oh woe is me, lol. But at least I have the trailer song now to keep me dancing like I'm possessed. <3>:)

The pack looks AWESOME.
    #Team Occult
  • TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    LiELF wrote: »
    So much info! So much and I have to go to work but I want to stalk the Game Pack section of the forums all day!

Europe FTW. trailer at 17:00, leaves a few hours for forum-dwelling.

Anyway, it looks nice, can't wait to see more info.
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    edited August 2019
    I noticed this screenshot on SimsVIP

TS4_GP08_OFFICIAL_SCREENS_02_003_4k.png

That magical creature on the right is a Voidcritter, Veild.

Veild.png

Is this the dev team being lazy, deepest lore, or both? Either way, I'm super interested.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
    Gordy wrote: »
    I noticed this screenshot on SimsVIP

TS4_GP08_OFFICIAL_SCREENS_02_003_4k.png

That magical creature on the right is a Voidcritter, Veild.

Veild.png

Is this the dev team being lazy, deepest lore, or both? Either way, I'm super interested.

VOIDCRITTER FAMILIARS?!!! <3<3<3<3
    #Team Occult
  • TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    What's a voidcritter? TS4 version of pokemon or something?
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,907 Member
    ..........'Get Real Familiar – An ethereal familiar – or protector — will help your Sim become the Spellcaster they were destined to be. Summon a dragon, fairy, or the familiar that best suits your Sim’s personality as a personal guard and give it a creative name.'................

https://simscommunity.info/2019/08/20/the-sims-4-realm-of-magic-official-description-key-features/
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    edited August 2019
    What's a voidcritter? TS4 version of pokemon or something?

The Parenthood GP Kids Stuff SP (thank you all for the correction!) introduced a Voidcritters game, and since then they've come up in other ways. There's one as a pet in the My First Pet SP, for example. (In my save, only Aliens have the Voidcritter pet.)
    Post edited by luthienrising on
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    Aw yes more voidcritters !