Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Makeup Tab in CAS (4) Taking Forever to Load

cleo00cleo00 Posts: 1,088 Member
Hiya! I was wondering if anyone else had a similar issue. I have a lot of CC. Couple Gigs. But everything loads really quick EXCEPT the 4th button in CAS - Makeup Accessories Eyebrows etc. That one takes AGES to load and sometimes I just give up and quit.
I remember 4 taking really long to load with CC back in the day too, but not like this.
I don't have any more CC in those areas than others. in fact there is much much less of those as opposed to hair or clothes.
so I don't know why it takes so long, and if there's anything I can do to speed it up, since the rest of the game is just fine.
I want to give my simmies makeup and not have it take forever!

Comments

• CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Try deleting your cache files inside the TS2 file in your documents. These are safe to delete each time you load the game they are recreated.
    Accessory. cache
    Cigen.package
    Content Register
    Groups.Cache

And inside the Thumbnails folder delete Casthumbnails package (it will also be regenerated)

Accessory and Groups.cache files can grow really large and slow down load times. But you may have to wait for them to regenerate again after deleting them. But possibly will clear up problems.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.