Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't Upload My creations to the Sims 3 Exchange

guilhguilh Posts: 18 Member
Hi, everyone!

I know this may not be the appropriate place to post, but I am a little upset. I have taken a long hiatus from the Sims and last time I updated a Sim to exchange was in 2014 after my computer crashed and I lost everything :(. However, I started playing again with my legacy. because some Sims I had uploaded to the exchange and was able to download them

I tried uploading Sims to Exchange today, and while on the Launcher it's say it has been uploaded, it still does not show up on the EA site. I do not remember this taking so long before. Is it normal?

thank you a lot!

Comments

• Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited June 2019
    by any chance does your upload contain 3rd party CC?(items that arent store or game/expansion items)
    If it does, that's most likely why.

If not, wait a few hours and it should show.I've had delays with uploads before.
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    I think it also happens sometimes with unique patterns that are from the EA store, like the Tiki, ultra lounge, and variegated vase patterns. Try swapping those patterns out, renaming the item, and sharing it to upload again.
  • Options
    Simmer3550Simmer3550 Posts: 28 Member
    Hi, I can't delete my exchange uploads. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?