Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which Stuff Pack should I get?

ianxziianxzi Posts: 723 Member
I haven't really cared much about any of these packs, but I may as well get one or two while they're on sale because I'd like a complete collection by the time Sims 4 is done. This is based on YOUR opinion, regardless of my own play style.

EDIT: Since the poll is basically 50/50 I decided to get both Toddlers and Kids Stuff. Thank you guys! :)
original.gif
Post edited by ianxzi on

Which Stuff Pack should I get? 51 votes

Kids Room
45%
jeLlyBeAn1573Montrase102AlrynnMoon_Willowluthienrisingslamondazagboorulesashcrash19taydevCheekybitsXxAirixXSigzy05ChadSims2mustenidreamprisonerSimplyobsessedSAEldarinRae357ChelsPlaySimsDrakos 23 votes
Toddler Stuff
45%
BluelleSjofnJennyggWinterKhirinpapertongueJultan3annaliese39tnb494AngelEb95adduapinaInternal_ChaosVentusMattdogboy678RedShoe7comicsforlifethatsnotswegnetney52Summerspritamber_ilumireTotallyABrobot 23 votes
My First Pet
9%
cchant86Bagoas77alanmichael1summertaffy68ofDD 5 votes

Comments

• AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    I like family play in TS4, so I would go for Kids Rm or Toddler. I can't really choose between them - they are equal to one another and high on my SP list.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Kids Room
    Kids Room does a great job expanding furnishings and clothes for Children, and the Voidcritters game is well done.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • hermioniahermionia Posts: 289 Member
    no matter what you do don't get my first petty stuff
  • ianxziianxzi Posts: 723 Member
    Kids Room does a great job expanding furnishings and clothes for Children, and the Voidcritters game is well done.

I forgot about the Voidcritters feature! That might be what solidifies it for me tbh
    original.gif
  • ianxziianxzi Posts: 723 Member
    annabethc wrote: »
    no matter what you do don't get my first petty stuff

Haha I definitely have not heard the best things about it... I feel like it's the last one I'd even get once Sims 4 is done.
    original.gif
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    edited June 2019
    Toddler Stuff
    Both Kids Room and Toddler Stuff provide some much needed attention to their target ages, but as I play toddlers a lot Toddler Stuff is a must have for me. I use the cute CAS items for all my toddlers and I enjoy taking them on play dates. My First Pet is probably the SP I use the least, but I do like the hamster and some of the other build objects.
  • slamondaslamonda Posts: 1,357 Member
    Kids Room
    id pick the first 2
  • VentusMattVentusMatt Posts: 1,028 Member
    Toddler Stuff
    I'll say toddlers. They are one of my favorite life states since they can be as fun as they are hard to play with. Plus toddlers have so little since they were added midway into the game that they have so little options.
  • slamondaslamonda Posts: 1,357 Member
    Kids Room
    toddlers if you play them
  • TotallyABrobotTotallyABrobot Posts: 112 Member
    Toddler Stuff
    I voted toddlers because they're far more effort than kids.
    Before you ask, please consider how futile the question is.
  • TotallyABrobotTotallyABrobot Posts: 112 Member
    Toddler Stuff
    I've had 3 at once, my family was a struggle.

I don't know how to edit my posts. That or New Members can't edit their posts.
    Before you ask, please consider how futile the question is.
  • GauaxGauax Posts: 7 New Member
    Toddler Stuff
    The two first options are a good choice in my opinion