Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Massive S4 PC/Mac DLC Sale

Comments

• PrincessAmyPrincessAmy Posts: 225 Member
    I wish there was a sale on the PSN store too! At least I can grab a copy for my PC whenever I don't feel like playing on console. Thank you for the link!
    Does anyone know till when the sale is? I will have money Tuesday and I want to know if it will be too late 🤣
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    I just checked & it doesn’t say how long the prices are effective.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    Yay, I just grabbed Strangerville.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Evie0602Evie0602 Posts: 634 Member
    Thank you for posting this! I just bought Strangerville :)
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,405 Member
    Yes!! Was eyeing Outdoor Retreat and toddler stuff pack for about a month now! I was expecting a sale in mid summer but this is great. Got them both. Thank you for the notice!
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I just got some stuff packs too. Very cool!
  • hopiegrrlhopiegrrl Posts: 21 Member
    @Pamtastic72 Thanks so much for posting this!!!
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    edited June 2019
    I'm playing characters from The Big Bang Theory. I started them as kids so they'd have good skills but I've finally got them to the point where the show ended. My plan is to have the characters' kids investigate Strangerville. :) In the meantime, I will enjoy the new objects and CAS items. :)
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    I wish there was a sale on the PSN store too! At least I can grab a copy for my PC whenever I don't feel like playing on console. Thank you for the link!

Right! I have everything on PC. I buy those as they are released, but I'm only just now seriously getting into my copy on the PS4 (Thanks to the keyboard/mouse patch recently). So I have a LOT to get caught up with. I only have Laundry day, Spa Day, Perfect Patio and Dine out on my PS4. I'm dying for a good sale so I can pick up a bunch of packs.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Woop Woop! My brother just said he's going to pay for part of Parenthood, Strangerville, or Jungle Adventure for me because he plays on here a lot too and he really wants them. So, even less money that I have to spend!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• SimskristaSimskrista Posts: 175 Member
    The sims on twitter thread says sale is on until June 20
  • SimskristaSimskrista Posts: 175 Member
    Which makes sense if the new expansion is coming on June 21 as speculated!
    edited June 2019
    ChelleJo wrote: »

Right! I have everything on PC. I buy those as they are released, but I'm only just now seriously getting into my copy on the PS4 (Thanks to the keyboard/mouse patch recently). So I have a LOT to get caught up with. I only have Laundry day, Spa Day, Perfect Patio and Dine out on my PS4. I'm dying for a good sale so I can pick up a bunch of packs.

Console is my main way to play The Sims 4 so I really wish we had more sales on PSN.. I haven't seen a lot of The Sims 4 sales on there. I wanted the game for a long time and only recently seen it on sale and bought it right away, I was in shock that there was a sale!

On topic I managed to get the PC version now to play on my laptop in bed, my boyfriend borrowed me money so no waiting for Tuesday hoping the sale will still be on.
  • MYvonneMYvonne Posts: 23 Member
    Thanks for the information! Sad that I bought 2 stuff packs a few weeks ago only :'( I am now considering whether to buy Backyard Stuff or not...
    MYvonne wrote: »
    Thanks for the information! Sad that I bought 2 stuff packs a few weeks ago only :'( I am now considering whether to buy Backyard Stuff or not...

It's a great pack!
    edited June 2019
    ChelleJo wrote: »

Console is my main way to play The Sims 4 so I really wish we had more sales on PSN.. I haven't seen a lot of The Sims 4 sales on there. I wanted the game for a long time and only recently seen it on sale and bought it right away, I was in shock that there was a sale!

On topic I managed to get the PC version now to play on my laptop in bed, my boyfriend borrowed me money so no waiting for Tuesday hoping the sale will still be on.
    @PrincessAmy
    @Simskrista posted earlier the sale lasts until June 20. :)
  • IrishSimmer21IrishSimmer21 Posts: 464 Member
    edited June 2019
    I feel like a hypocrite because I just bought My First Pet despite being against it from the beginning. I bought it for completeness sake but hopefully I will like it. I've seen more positive comments about it recently so maybe it isn't that bad.
    I feel like a hypocrite because I just bought My First Pet despite being against it from the beginning. I bought it for completeness sake but hopefully I will like it. I've seen more positive comments about it recently so maybe it isn't that bad.

I'm also considering buying it along with 2 more stuff packs that never really catched my eye... Just to complete the collection.
    Well... without Strangerville. That one I'm not going to buy...
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member

Don't worry, I completely understand. Sometimes the urge of having all the packs is just too strong.
    Luckily for me, I already achieved that milestone with Katy Perry's Sweet Treats for TS3 so I am not tempted even a little by a discounted MFP. I wouldn't even get it for free at this point.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • BeccaDecca23BeccaDecca23 Posts: 6 New Member
    Just got Get Famous and Jungle, I’m debating getting City living (only expansion I don’t have) or Spa or outdoor but I’m not 100% sure yet
  • IrishSimmer21IrishSimmer21 Posts: 464 Member
    edited June 2019
    @AlbaWaterhouse I had everything for 2 and 3 so I decided I just had to get it. Stay strong and save your cash for the next EP or GP!
    I was saying exactly that, about not even getting MFP if it was free, a week ago :D I’m weak-willed.

I bought KPST immediately for TS3 :blush:

@telmarina I bought Strangerville but I haven’t played it since a week after release and I haven’t completed the story. What are the other SPs you are considering?
    Just got Get Famous and Jungle, I’m debating getting City living (only expansion I don’t have) or Spa or outdoor but I’m not 100% sure yet

All of them are great. CL and spa, more than Or. But all 3 are great buys Imo.