Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which Sims 3 EP remake should be next?

Since Get Famous has brought celebrities and show business to The Sims 4, which Sims 3 EP should be next? If you want new or different features than the TS3 version, add a comment.

Which Sims 3 EP remake should be next? 56 votes

Supernatural
21%
PlayerSinger2010KementariAnmirlaAngelluluFroilannaliese39adele_katLiELFSheepilingRedShoe7munroeleShadow_Assassin 12 votes
University Life
60%
Erja888luthienrisingVageniuszagboorulesdeeman190KiaraSims4ModsCaityTrinaRodrigoMunguiaSakuske1doogerieCynel1tadeoalonso2texxx78Sigzy05Internal_Chaosdomina89kappowansimmerLellaFanPhoriaVivi_WillowTree 34 votes
Island Paradise
10%
storyyfriendlysimmersg01denswanmariajane216LatinaBunnySnaveXs 6 votes
Into the Future
7%
craftaholicEnkiSchmidtKaronWildIrishBanshee 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    FroilFroil Posts: 102 Member
    Supernatural
    All of those, really...
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Supernatural
    2.5 years and no occults. It's time we get our pack.
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    edited June 2019
    University Life
    This one and island paradise are nice to me. Anyway i prefer Uni, as I think it changes more on the sims dinamic than a new world...
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Supernatural
    I would LOVE a Supernatural EP with witches, werewolves and fairies to join our ghosts and vampires. It was my favourite pack from TS3 and I miss it dearly. Part of me fears that if we get a witches GP, we won't get werewolves (or any other occults) and my game would just feel incomplete without them! I would also love a tropical vacation style pack, which is looking likely for the near future.
  • Options
    Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    University Life
    University Life is needed as our Sims need some more education and access to exclusive jobs (art appraiser/subject: Art, sports agent/subject: Sports, psychologist/subject: Psychology, dentist/subject: Medicine. Of course a lot of jobs already available in game should have corrensponding subjects as well.

Art: painter (BG), critic (CL), art appraiser (Uni)
    Biology: culinary (BG), science (GTW), gardening (S)
    Drama: entertainment (BG), actor/actress (GF)
    Economics: business (BG), style influencer (BG)
    History: secret agent (BG), law enforcement (GTW)
    Literature: writer (BG), critic (CL)
    Mathematics: criminal (BG), law enforcement (GTW)
    Medicine: doctor (GTW), dentist (uni)
    Sport: athletic (BG), astronaut (BG), military (SV), sports agent (uni)
    Political science: politics (CL)
    Psychology: psychologist (uni)
    Technology: tech guru (BG), style influencer (BG)
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • Options
    RJEB1RJEB1 Posts: 30 Member
    Sadly i don't know the sims 3 packs since i played it on console so we console players didn't really get expansion packs or anything. If i recall correctly all we got was the sims 3 and the sims 3 pets which was pretty sad. I am glad that console version of the sims 4 gets expansion packs and most things the computer version gets. Even if they are over priced.
  • Options
    KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    Into the Future
    Both Island Paradise and Supernatural are coming, in some way or another, and of course we are going to have University at some point, so... I guess I want Into The Future + traveling to the past too.
  • Options
    Into the Future
    @Erja888 I hope University adds a bunch more new careers, thats the perfect time to add random careers to the game without having to create an specific pack for them.
  • Options
    @karon yeah i am super excited about Island Living. Only 1 more day for me!! 😊
  • Options
    GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    University Life
    Since realm of magic is coming
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    Into the Future
    Lol, you do realize that most, if not all of that were done prior to Sims 3 as well?
  • Options
    CorkysPetalsCorkysPetals Posts: 1,400 Member
    Lol, you do realize that most, if not all of that were done prior to Sims 3 as well?

I know, but a lot of people here didn't play TS2 or TS1. The Sims 3 launched 10 years ago, sigh....

• Options
    My timing for this poll couldn't have been worse.
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    I don't want a virtual repeat of any of them. I want a new slant on these subjects for Sims 4 and Farming too.
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Now that we're getting the tropical theme, I do want university at some point.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    @WildIrishBanshee some of us are console players and therefore we never got any expansions or game packs or stuff packs until the sims 4. I have played the sims 1 and the sims 2 and the sims 3 and none of them on console had any form of expansions or game or stuff packs. The only thing the sims 3 got was the sims 3 pets and that was consideres a whole separate game for us altogether. The sims 4 is the first game consoles got that had any expansions or additions of any kind. I have never even heard of any of these sims 3 packs that were listed in this poll because as i have said we never got any of these on console. So although they might have been released and made prior to the sims 3 the console users may still find this stuff very interesting lol
  • Options
    Into the Future

@CorkysPetals hahaha you should make a new one.
  • Options
    Karon wrote: »

It would be very short.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Seeing as we're getting an Island pack I don't want any of the others give me Generations.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    give me Generations.

Um... I think that was Parenthood

• Options
    edited June 2019
    Into the Future
    Karon wrote: »

It would be very short.

@CorkysPetals
    - Generations (Parenthood doesn't count, it wasn't even a feature from Generations, although its family related)
    - Showtime (Get Famous is not really that similar to Showtime, as it was made more towards artistic stage performance with musicians and acrobats, etc).
    - University Life
    - Into the Future
  • Options
    DiamondPandaDPDiamondPandaDP Posts: 43 Member
    University Life
    My rankings
    1. Island Paradise (literally confirmed)
    2. University Life / Get to School (I voted for it and it would be a very fun pack. Could be improved as well with all grades)
    3. Into the Future (underrated topic and could be A REALLY nice pack. Even an Old Fashioned pack would be cool)
    4. Supernatural (not that into the pack idea. Plus very low chance of coming because of Vampires)
    -DiamondPanda
    If I help you please note I do not work for EA. Have a nice day :smiley: