Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New EP7 listing (TS4: Island Living) & description, releasing on June 21!

elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
http://www.panvision.com/1/1.0.1.0/33/5/?item=prod_prod-s1/92742&group=prod_prod_grp-s1/29

JH5C33Q.png
Escape the ordinary and enjoy a laid-back lifestyle surrounded by beaches in The Sims 4 Island Living. Explore a breezy world drenched in sun, sand, and endless fun as your Sims make their own paradise.

The same site correctly listed Seasons' release date before it was announced so it's very trustworthy.
qidpmcvgek8y.png

Comments

• yuppyupp Posts: 570 Member
    This makes it sound like our sims can live there and not just a vacation world. I really hope this is true!!!! Doesn’t mention swimming though. I hope they open up the ocean at least for this world.
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Wow great! I'm about to cross my fingers for reggae music. If reggae music will be confirmed as a radio station, I'll be excited and happy, if reggae music will not be confirmed as a radio station, I'll be very dead as heck or I'm OK with it. It's about to show up soon since my favorite music from the late 60s come with The Sims 2 Bon Voyage.
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,020 Member
    edited June 2019
    Name's kind of sucks, to be honest.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Could just be a placeholder name -- likely we'll get the actual name on Saturday at EA Play. I'm okay with it myself -- ties in with City Living, and maybe a Rural Living sometime next year with horses and "off the land" sort of living. I always assumed it would be a livable world because I don't think they'd do a vacation world in an EP since the other vacation worlds are GPs. Not much detail as to activites so we'll have to wait till Saturday for that as well.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    And yet another leak that's 2 today. Island living sounds like it's going to be a regular world we can live in.
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    First City Living, now Island Living? :D I would actually like that becuase it would link more EP titles.
    Not to crazy about the name.
    elelunicy wrote: »
    http://www.panvision.com/1/1.0.1.0/33/5/?item=prod_prod-s1/92742&group=prod_prod_grp-s1/29

JH5C33Q.png
    Escape the ordinary and enjoy a laid-back lifestyle surrounded by beaches in The Sims 4 Island Living. Explore a breezy world drenched in sun, sand, and endless fun as your Sims make their own paradise.

The same site correctly listed Seasons' release date before it was announced so it's very trustworthy.

This is the second site today to list the 21st.
  • drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,115 Member
    Wow they took “City Living” and replaced “City” with “Island”. That’s about as creative as using the “Get” naming convention 3 times. Are they that burnt out over there? A unique pack title is one of the easiest things they could possible generate there, and they instead rip off the title of another expansion. Sad
  • HalloMolliHalloMolli Posts: 2,720 Member
    Mhmm, FINE. But Get to college next, alright EA?!
    "[...] and everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end."

• Sonia016Sonia016 Posts: 482 Member
    They're so careful with the description, nothing says about ocean swimming or water sports and games.

The Sims Game
    Sonia016 wrote: »
    They're so careful with the description, nothing says about ocean swimming or water sports and games.

It won't. We'll find that out once we see the trailer.

JH5C33Q.png

Surrounded by Beaches sounds like Sunlite Tides.
  • suzyl3suzyl3 Posts: 513 Member
    First City Living, now Island Living? :D I would actually like that becuase it would link more EP titles.

Right! It makes sense since these two EPs have their experience shaped around the world so
    edited June 2019
    Sonia016 wrote: »

It's just like the ones for every pack. The basic one. The main features are in the bullet points after. Here's some examples:
    GF: "Reach for the stars and rise to celebrity status with The Sims™ 4 Get Famous. Build your stardom as you pursue an acting career, become an A-lister, and guide your Sims down the unpredictable path to fame. ",

Seasons: "Add weather to your Sims’ lives to tell new stories, enjoy seasonal activities and celebrate heartfelt holidays with The Sims™ 4 Seasons.",

Cats & Dogs: "Create a variety of cats and dogs, add them to your Sims’ homes to forever change their lives and care for neighbourhood pets as a veterinarian with The Sims™ 4 Cats & Dogs.",

City Living: "Do your Sims long to leave the suburbs behind? Fulfill their dreams in the diverse city of San Myshuno, where they can discover exciting neighborhoods, move into a new apartment, check out fun festivals and more. ",

Get Together: "Create Clubs for your Sims where you set the rules, define their looks, and customize their hangouts in The Sims™ 4 Get Together. ",

Get to Work: "You rule the workplace with The Sims 4 Get to Work. Actively control your Sims while they’re on the job, and determine whether they're headed toward a big promotion or are becoming the workplace menace. ",

They're all generally vague, with some having more detail than others. This could be real, and if it is real, it's still a little vague, similar to the Get Together one.
    edited June 2019
    Also interesting to note, this SAME EXACT WEBSITE listed Sims 4 EP 6 with an almost correct release date (10 days before) in addition to the Seasons one which was spot-on, so they are trustworthy.

https://simsvip.com/2018/10/08/the-sims-4-expansion-pack-16-coming-november-6th-2018/
    Not to crazy about the name.

It could be better but it does tie in with their naming scheme and it revolves around the world so it does make sense.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I dunno... not all sites can be right all the time... Seasons was released almost a year ago, and it's not like their information sources couldn't have changed...
    funny-gifs20.gif

I dunno... not all sites can be right all the time... Seasons was released almost a year ago, and it's not like their information sources couldn't have changed...

You now have 6 sites saying the same thing and 2 listing June 21st as the release date.
  • MsKatieRoseMsKatieRose Posts: 672 Member
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    Wow great! I'm about to cross my fingers for reggae music. If reggae music will be confirmed as a radio station, I'll be excited and happy, if reggae music will not be confirmed as a radio station, I'll be very dead as heck or I'm OK with it. It's about to show up soon since my favorite music from the late 60s come with The Sims 2 Bon Voyage.

That would be really cool!
    Always be your unapologetically and authentic self

You now have 6 sites saying the same thing and 2 listing June 21st as the release date.

Yeah, it sounds pretty much like a sure thing at this point!
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    If we can’t swim in the ocean, they can keep it!!!

Let's cross are fingers on that one.

JH5C33Q.png

This is the second site today to list the 21st.

True that
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Could DORM LIVING be far behind?