Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Marvel Thanos Challenge Sims 4

A native of the planet Titan, Thanos saw the danger his people were in from overpopulation and suggested a severe solution—the elimination of half the population, at random and without prejudice, in order to make life better for the planet as a whole. He was shunned as a madman, but his planet did indeed eventually die, lacking the resources needed to keep up with the demands. - Source

Now, Thanos is in the Sims Universe, and prepared to bring balance to this new world. However, this will not be an easy task, so Thanos needs YOUR help to make this universe a paradise. Can you successfully lead Thanos to his destiny, or will something get in the way? The hardest choices require the strongest wills, will you do whatever it takes?
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Step 1: Starting Out

Create a New Game and create your heir, Thanos. He can look however you want, but he must...

* Have the Aspiration "The Curator."
* Have the traits Ambitious, Mean, and Self-Assured

Before you start though, you need to also create Thanos' two daughters : Nebula and Gamora. They can look however you want, but...

1. Gamora
* Must be a child.
* Must have the aspiration "Whiz Kid."
* Must have the trait "Self-Assured."

2. Nebula

* Must be a child.
* Must have the aspiration "Rambunctious Scamp."
* Must have the trait "Hot-Headed."

Now you can move these three into a lot of your choice. However, I recommend having a big yard.

MV5BMTkzMTE1Mjk2Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzk2MTUwNTM@._V1_SX1777_CR0,0,1777,937_AL_.jpg

Step 1.5 : Daughters

When Gamora and Nebula are children, make sure their main priority is getting good grades.

Eventually, Gamora and Nebula will become teenagers though. Here is what they are expected to do :

1. Gamora
* Must get the aspiration "Friend of the World."
* Must get the traits "Self-Assured" and "Loner." (If she becomes a YA, give her the trait "Family-Orientated.")
* Try and get her to have at least 3 close friends.

2. Nebula
* Must get the aspiration "Public Enemy."
* Must get the traits "Hot-Headed" and "Loner." (If she becomes a YA, give her the trait "Jealous.")
* Have her reach at least level 5 in the "Mischief" skill.
* If she becomes a YA, have her join the "Criminal" career.

3. Both
* Reach level 10 "Fitness" skill.
* Reach level 10 "Logic" skill.

Thanos has a bad relationship with his daughters, and it's probably best to keep it that way. However, he may have a bit of a soft spot for Gamora...

*Thanos and Nebula despise each other.
*Thanos and Gamora dislike each other.

Nebula-Gamora-From-Guardians-Galaxy.JPG
Step 2 : Collect

It is now time for you to help collect all the materials Thanos needs to wipe out half the population. You will need to collect all of four different things :

1. Crystals

* Dig up rocks in different areas to find crystals.
* Collect every crystal and display them somewhere.
* More information here.

2. Metals

* Dig up rocks in different areas to find metals.
* Collect every metal and display them somewhere.
* More information here.

3. Elements
* Dig up rocks in different areas to find crystals and metals.
* You can get one of the elements in a crystal/metal you find by sending it to Geo Council.
* Once you get an element, put it in an Elemental Display Rack. Complete this Rack by collecting all elements.
* More information here.

4. Geodes (Get to Work only)
* Find unpolished geodes in Sixam.
* Polish & collect all six geodes and display them somewhere.
* More information here.

Some of the materials needed, such as some crystals, some metals, some elements, and all the geodes require you to go to the Alien World Sixam.

* Buy a Rocket Ship.
* Reach level 10 in the "Rocket Science" skill.
* Upgrade Rocket with Wormhole Generator.
* "Travel to Alien World."

zzz9o7hh7fd11.jpg

Step 2.5 : Sacrifice

You helped Thanos collect everything he needs, but there is one more thing that needs to be done. Thanos has to sacrifice what he loves in order to fulfill his destiny. Which leaves only one option... Gamora has to die.

*Kill Gamora in any way you want.
*Become enemies with Nebula.
*Have Nebula move out.

MV5BZjVmMmRkZGEtMzQyNy00YWM3LWE4NzUtMGNlMjM2OWIwYjllXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzk3NDUzNTc@._V1_.jpg

Step 3 : The Snap

Now, you can start to actually bring balance to the universe. Unfortunately, it's gonna take a little more than a snap of your fingers. Thanos needs to go around each sim neighborhood and all together kill half of all sims. (Only sims in households count. Ex. Pancakes, Bjergsen, Goth.) You can kill whatever sims you want, but you can kill no more and no less than the amount listed.

Minimum Sims you need to kill - 13

If you have any of the expansion packs below, please add those numbers to the minimum amount above!

If you have Cats & Dogs - Add 3
If you have City Living - Add 8
If you have Get Together - Add 13
If you have Vampires - Add 2
If you have Get Famous - Add 3
If you have Strangerville - Add 4
If you have Island Living - Add 5
If you have Discover University - Add 4
If you have Realm of Magic - Add 3

Congratulations! You have helped Thanos bring balance to the Sims Universe! Now you two can sit back and relax, as you watch the remaining sims thrive. After all, you've helped make their world and life much better... right?

MV5BNDIxNDIxOTktZGUyZC00NGNlLWIzNjYtZDlmMGMzNzc2MzVjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjg2NjQwMDQ@._V1_SX1777_CR0,0,1777,937_AL_.jpg

A Part Of The Journey Is The End
original.gif
Post edited by CheetahAlyssa on

Comments

• SomeRandomSimmerSomeRandomSimmer Posts: 14 New Member
    omg i need to try this
  • AmandèleAmandèle Posts: 378 Member
    This is awesome!
    Sorry for the mistakes, English is not my first language ^^'
  • CheetahAlyssaCheetahAlyssa Posts: 345 Member
    I just updated this challenge for Island Living! If you have the new expansion pack please add 11 sims to your kill count thing.
    original.gif
  • RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    This is a very interesting challenge.
  • JACKIEJOYJACKIEJOY Posts: 802 Member
    If I kill three for Vampires, does it have to be the vampires or can Vlad get a stand in? I mean technically he is already dead.
    edited July 2019
    JACKIEJOY wrote: »
    If I kill three for Vampires, does it have to be the vampires or can Vlad get a stand in? I mean technically he is already dead.

No, it just means you have to kill 3 more sims in total. You get to choose any sims you want to kill, as long as in the end you kill the amount that you were supposed to.
    original.gif
    Hey guys, I realized that I'm really dumb and put the wrong numbers for the kill count. I had completely forgotten to half those numbers. If anyone has started this challenge, please recalculate what your number should be. So sorry, also most of the numbers were odd so with each pack it's not perfectly halved, but I tried.
    original.gif