Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Supernatural Should Be The Next Pack

Well, we're here in June 2019. The half mark of the year. While we're still without fixed bugs, an overhaul of traits, swimmable ocean and other things, we still have no word on witches, fairies, werewolves and genies. The occults Where are they? I don't know.
tenor.gif?itemid=10598492

All of us fantasy players have been waiting an aeon. We've been patient. Realism players have been granted laundry, parenting, a celebrity system and I just realised that this being June means there is only one more pack going to be released this year and I just—
tenor.gif?itemid=5522484

HAVE HAD ENOUGH. NOT EVEN A TWEET, OR A LITTLE NEWS TO PLACATE THE TENSIONS? NOT EVEN A COMMENT BY ANY GURUS ON A STATE OF THE SUPERNATURALS? IT'S BEEN LITERALLY TWO AND A HALF YEARS! SAY SOMETHING. ANYTHING AND NOT LEAVE US STARVING AND NEGLECTED.
tenor.gif?itemid=9728056
I DON'T EVEN WANT TO SEE A REALISM PACK FOR CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR WHILE I'M AT IT.
tenor.giftenor.gif

THREE YEARS IS ABOUT TO ENCROACH AND NOT A SHRED OF NEWS ON THE SUPERNATURAL?! OUTRAGEOUS.
tenor.gif

But not to end on a sour note, light, love and peace to you all. During this torture of the supernatural fans, let's all find a way to keep a level head.
tenor.gif?itemid=6067135

Comments

• annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    So I'm not alone then! A Supernatural EP seems like a sweet but distant dream. My vampire really needs a werewolf bestie/rival.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    I have no peace and love without a supernatural pack anymore. I'm at the point of fury.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    no to all super naturals unless they include toggles to turn them off in game
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    This is one of the thread I really enjoy reading ( because of the gif, Lol ), but yes Werewolf please.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Witches, please. My avatar says it all.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• VeronicaHerndonVeronicaHerndon Posts: 63 Member
    Please add witches and magic
  • CeruleaCerulea Posts: 16 Member
    I was also surprised that they didn't release an occult EP. I still remember sims 3 supernatural came out :(
    pFlklGp.png
  • HuskyLoverHuskyLover Posts: 7 New Member
    Please Sims 4 bring witches and magic to sims 4. We need our witches! I have been playing sims from sims 1 and loved supernatural and sims 3 supernatural. I still have to go back to sims 3 to play with witches and its sucks because I love sims 4 but in order for sims 4 to be super awesome we need a supernatural pack with witches and magic.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited June 2019
    it may very well be next, should it however?.
    I hope its not next.
    I hope for others below first.
    university
    generations
    more careers
    farming

why should it be next?
    there is still plenty of other themes still not present.

tho I would one of those to be next, I don't think they should be next just cos i want them to be.

its not just supernaturals we have no news about.
    if it is great
    Post edited by marcel21 on
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    no to all super naturals unless they include toggles to turn them off in game

Cool. Why are you in this thread then?

There might be people who'd like to have a save (or many) with supernaturals and others without.
    Or, like me, like some supernaturals but not others. TS3 had the option to tick them off by type, so why not in TS4 if they came to pass?
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    marcel21 wrote: »
    I hope its not next.
    university
    generations
    more careers
    farming

why should it be next?

tho I would one of those to be next, I don't think they should be next just cos i want them to be.

if it is great

Why should it be next?? Because it's been two and a half years since occult players have gotten an occult! Realism players have gotten laundry, pets, weather, family play and so, so much more.

And no, Strangerville doesn't count. That is NOT what we were requesting.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    edited June 2019
    I was idly checking Amazon uk for any hints of the new pack but found none. I did find that Sims 4 'Get Famous' at £16.99 was number one PC game on the Mac and 'Supernatural' £19.19 for Sims 3 second. We could do with a Supernatural Pack for Sims 4 if Supernatural is still keeping it's popularity and price up after all these years.

You can't call vampires and aliens realistic can you?
  • Meguru_YukkiMeguru_Yukki Posts: 6 New Member
    Okay so it's about to the point where everyone's acknowledged that the next expansion pack is going to be 'Island paradise 2.0' So here's my question, could this lead to mermaids? In all honestly I dont really think so, but it would be pretty cool. I never got to play with mermaids much with the Sims 3 since my computer couldn't run island paradise. Yet, despite this it got me thinking, and I believe there is a strong chance that either mermaids would be included with the new tropical island world (the lesser of the two) or the new coming game pack will be centered around and contain a supernatural. If a supernatural game pack does come out in the weeks to come it would most likely be either werewolves or witches. Werewolves seem like the most noticable outcome because we already have vampires and who doesn't love the Vampire vs. Werewolf rivalry. Although, in a sims poll awhile back to see what everyone was most hyped about coming to the Sims 4, one of the options a guru had included was witches. In conclusion I don't know what's going to happen, but here's to hoping.
  • MikkiMikkiMikkiMMikkiMikkiMikkiM Posts: 213 Member
    > @friendlysimmers said:
    > no to all super naturals unless they include toggles to turn them off in game

It's an EP though, so you could also just not buy it. I like the realistic EP's, but I sure would enjoy a good supernatural EP! But I would like it to be similar to Strangerville, with a background story and more to do than just careerstuff and building on character traits.
    edited June 2019
    marcel21 wrote: »
    I hope its not next.
    university
    generations
    more careers
    farming

why should it be next?

if it is great

Why should it be next?? Because it's been two and a half years since occult players have gotten an occult! Realism players have gotten laundry, pets, weather, family play and so, so much more.

And no, Strangerville doesn't count. That is NOT what we were requesting.

that's not a good enough reason for it to be next for me!
    there lots of themes I would like. do i think they should of next? of course not.

so for me i hope some of my favorites will come next not it should be next because its been two years since vampires

we will most likely get werewolf and witches anyway, if next or some time in the future.

• friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    > @friendlysimmers said:
    > no to all super naturals unless they include toggles to turn them off in game

It's an EP though, so you could also just not buy it. I like the realistic EP's, but I sure would enjoy a good supernatural EP! But I would like it to be similar to Strangerville, with a background story and more to do than just careerstuff and building on character traits.

if i buy it will be for the content only not the lifestate itself
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    Even as a realistic player I do admit we need more occult sims. I do not think we are getting a supernatural EP though. For one thing there have been a lot of hints and leaks that the next pack is going to be island paradise like. Makes sense it’s summer in a lot of the world and a beach like world makes a lot of sense right now. Even if we were to get a supernatural EP it wouldn’t make sense to release it now. It make way more sense timeline wise for an October release for anything supernatural. I think (I do not know) we are getting a new life state in the next game pack. It will be one and the pack will be similar to vampires with some type of power tree. Personally I’d like to see witches. It’s the only occult state I have always really enjoyed. I do not think we will ever get an EP focused on supernaturals and id prefer we didn’t anyway. I personally found multiple supernaturals in sims 3 half done and would prefer better occult’s like the vampires this time around. Yes that is a more expensive way of doing it but I’d pay more for better done supernaturals any day. It makes gameplay more fun when there is more depth.
    edited June 2019
    Akl500P wrote: »
    Even as a realistic player I do admit we need more occult sims. I do not think we are getting a supernatural EP though. For one thing there have been a lot of hints and leaks that the next pack is going to be island paradise like. Makes sense it’s summer in a lot of the world and a beach like world makes a lot of sense right now. Even if we were to get a supernatural EP it wouldn’t make sense to release it now. It make way more sense timeline wise for an October release for anything supernatural. I think (I do not know) we are getting a new life state in the next game pack. It will be one and the pack will be similar to vampires with some type of power tree. Personally I’d like to see witches. It’s the only occult state I have always really enjoyed. I do not think we will ever get an EP focused on supernaturals and id prefer we didn’t anyway. I personally found multiple supernaturals in sims 3 half done and would prefer better occult’s like the vampires this time around. Yes that is a more expensive way of doing it but I’d pay more for better done supernaturals any day. It makes gameplay more fun when there is more depth.

vamps came out in late January 2017 tho.
    if they do do this thing whenever it comes or not,I wouldn't assume it will be in fall like it was in the sims 3.

Happy for GPS OR Expansion pack, when it does come.

• InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    I wouldn't consider myself a supernatural player, but dang do we have to sacrifice our first born just for some new occults? If this rumored Tropical pack is indeed a thing, Id LOOOOOVE to see mermaids in it. Because A, mermaids are awesome. B, mermaids are awesome. And C, good opportunity for this type of occult to appear with this particular theme. Just throw the occult players a bone here! And no I also dont consider StrangerVille "supernatural" the way many players have been asking for. Otherwise I wouldve been all over it when it came out, instead of waiting until I was bored and a good sale came along.
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    I wouldn't consider myself a supernatural player, but dang do we have to sacrifice our first born just for some new occults? If this rumored Tropical pack is indeed a thing, Id LOOOOOVE to see mermaids in it. Because A, mermaids are awesome. B, mermaids are awesome. And C, good opportunity for this type of occult to appear with this particular theme. Just throw the occult players a bone here! And no I also dont consider StrangerVille "supernatural" the way many players have been asking for. Otherwise I wouldve been all over it when it came out, instead of waiting until I was bored and a good sale came along.

Renders have been leaked through origin of island living which is the new pack. They are very real pictures from the game. Mermaids are in one of the pictures and the description. New occult possible :).
  • CaityTrinaCaityTrina Posts: 555 Member
    I am surprised druids/witches hasn't already released as it seemed hinted to in laundry day. Because the realism packs (which I love) are so universally praised for improving the base gameplay I feel supernatural just isn't their focus any more until they run out of other packs :/

I'd love to be proven wrong but so far our "occults" are
    - the wonderful vampires that are unfortunately bugged and left that way for ages now
    - aliens
    - subpar plantsims
    - subpar ghosts
    - a "scarecrow" that's a sim in a costume
    - a "skeleton" that's a sim in a costume
    caitytrina.png
  • NinenessNineness Posts: 25 Member
    Ugh I would love a new occult pack. Island Living is coming up, so maybe there will be hope afterwards? Super powers of some sort would be nice, like witches or wizards where you could "level up" and gain abilities in a similar fashion to the vampire pack.
    66Pk1qL.gif
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    If the rumors are true and it's a tropical pack coming, if it lacks mermaids I don't even know if I'll keep buying DLC.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• CaityTrinaCaityTrina Posts: 555 Member
    If the rumors are true and it's a tropical pack coming, if it lacks mermaids I don't even know if I'll keep buying DLC.

A origin leaked screenies shows mermaids in the render
    caitytrina.png