Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nerdfashion's Castaway Mafia~Mafia Win

nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
edited June 2019 in Off Topic Chat
Welcome to my Castaway Mafia! We will be using the Dethy setup, the link is below.

Five people, the only survivors of a dreadful shipwreck, are stranded on an uncharted island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. One of the survivors is one of the fifteen people who caused the wreck and is now trying to eliminate the other four people and finish their mission. Who will survive this castaway adventure?

Standard Mafia Rules here: forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/895730/general-mafia-rules-guidelines-and-information/p1

Dethy Setup: wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Dethy

Roles:
-Shipwrecker (Mafia Goon)
-Survivor (Sane Cop)
-Survivor (Insane Cop)
-Survivor (Paranoid Cop)
-Survior (Naive Cop)

Best of luck. A search team is on their way.

Players:
@TheRoseHorse ~ Killed ~ Cop
@DeKay ~ Winner ~ Mafia
@Mouselline ~ Cop
@Bubbz3388 ~ Killed ~ Cop
@NASCARluver2448

Nights and Days will be 12 hours each.

Replacements:
@citysimmer

If a player is inactive for 1 Day and 1 Night they will be replaced.
funny-gifs20.gif

Post edited by nerdfashion on

Comments

• TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Are you serious? I LOVE this setup. Sign me up. XD
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Meee.

Nerd, just make sure you triple check your night action results for the cops before giving them out. Cuz this one can get a bit confusing.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    I would write down who is what cop somewhere where you won't lose it because we don't know which cop we are.
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    I’m in. I’ve been wanting to do this set up. I was very unsure about hosting because of all the cops but I’m glad u chose it to play.
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    I’ll sign up.
    Oh hamburgers!
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Updated the list, and also added the no cop headstart. Since there's so many of them, I wanted to give mafia another chance.
    funny-gifs20.gif

Sorry, so many cops.
    funny-gifs20.gif

Updated the list, and also added the no cop headstart. Since there's so many of them, I wanted to give mafia another chance.

The cops get a headstart so that it's easier for them to figure out what type of cop they are. Otherwise, assuming we lynch everyday, cops don't get enough information to try and figure out what type of cop they are. Taking out the cop headstart makes it totally unbalanced and it basically makes the setup like its 4 VT's vs 1 Mafia. It defeats the purpose of having the cops. If you are taking out the cop headstart, then I don't really wanna play that much tbh.
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »
    I’ll sign up.

Not with your kinda of activity, no.

Hi, not trying to be rude or anything, but you should follow the way the setup of the game is like and don't change it.

Some of the games from mafia wiki are already played and tested all around the world so if they already balanced it like that, that means it's already balanced. :)

I've also played this setup a few times and more than many, the mafia can always win much easily.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member
    edited June 2019
    Ehh.. might as well. i'll play
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.
    Sorry, so many cops.

The thing about the cops is that some of the cops don't get an accurate result and one of them get an absolute wrong result. They don't all get an accurate result. Therefore, many cops here don't mean a good thing for town.

Please read the setup again. If you don't understand it, don't be shy to ask us before we start the game. I am not gonna stop you from using this setup now but I wouldn't like you to mess up when the game has already started.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Ehh.. might as well. i'll play

Yay! Nascar is back! (I should make it clear that Nascar is my brother, for those of you that don't know. We've played on here together before and we aren't the type to cheat by communicating about the game outside the thread.)

The cops get a headstart so that it's easier for them to figure out what type of cop they are. Otherwise, assuming we lynch everyday, cops don't get enough information to try and figure out what type of cop they are. Taking out the cop headstart makes it totally unbalanced and it basically makes the setup like its 4 VT's vs 1 Mafia. It defeats the purpose of having the cops. If you are taking out the cop headstart, then I don't really wanna play that much tbh.
    DeKay wrote: »
    Sorry, so many cops.

The thing about the cops is that some of the cops don't get an accurate result and one of them get an absolute wrong result. They don't all get an accurate result. Therefore, many cops here don't mean a good thing for town.

Please read the setup again. If you don't understand it, don't be shy to ask us before we start the game. I am not gonna stop you from using this setup now but I wouldn't like you to mess up when the game has already started.

Good point. I'll add it back in, I guess.
    funny-gifs20.gif

And by reading the setup, I mean literally reading the roles of the cops.

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Cop

Understand what a paranoid cop is, what a naive cop is, etc etc.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Sane Cop-Result is Accurate
    Insane Cop-Result is Opposite (If X is mafia, they turn up Town. If X is Town, they turn up Mafia)
    Naive-Result is always Town
    Paranoid-Result is always Mafia
    Shipwreck time is official! The ship will crash at 9:00 AM Eastern Standard Time, on June 1st.
    funny-gifs20.gif

Make sure to send us our roles. :)
    I'm getting those now. I've hosted before, sheesh.
    funny-gifs20.gif

Meant as a joke btw.
    funny-gifs20.gif

Meant as a joke btw.

kinda figured that was the case.
    Why are we letting Bubbz play? She didn't even do much in the previous 10 games or so. -.-
    FwDXXd5.gif
    You never know when she'll be active again. If she's inactive this round, then I'm not going to accept her next time I host.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Bubbz plz play this time. Kind of isn’t fair if u don’t do anything. Especially since there is no chance of u being just a Townie in this one
    i swear, i don't even play much but when i do i'm at least somewhat active
    Did we stop doing replacements for inactiveness? I think that NEEDS to be a thing.