Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Give us the Supernatural please

So... it's been two years and we're still experiencing this drought of Supernatural content.
tenor.gif?itemid=9816214
I—just—I've been. I've been trying to stay strong but then I remember that The Sims 4 is dying from the lack of magic The Supernatural breathes into it and I just.
tenor.gif
And just when I didn't think it could get any worse they released—they released Strangeville and some even called it "a supernatural pack"
tenor.gif?itemid=5666293

The Supernatural fanbase has been overly patient. When will our beloved Supernaturals return? To quote @Amavari , "At this point people wanting "normal" things are sitting at a fancy table feasting while people wanting fantasy and supernatural elements in their game are literally dying on the floor begging for scraps."
So many of my Supernatural aficionados have died from starvation, and dehydration for magical content and what my eyes have seen has bled my heart. It's time for us to dry our tears and stand together.
tenor.gif?itemid=8196477

So please EA, Maxis, whoever. Just give us the Supernatural content we deserve because the scraps that we're living on are not enough.
tenor.gif?itemid=4251797

Leaving some tissues for my fellow Supernatural fans.
tenor.gif

Comments

• FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited May 2019
    I hope we don‘t get a Game Pack. We deserve an EXPANSION PACK!

We won‘t get as much content and witches wouldn‘t be as fleshed out if it‘s just a game pack. :'(

Remake Makin‘ Magic please with more spells, fortune telling, cauldron, flying broom, potions, talking mirror, baby dragons, magic wands, magical activities and most importantly a bigger mysterious world for our occults!
    Maybe an abandoned, foggy mining town! Boarded up windows please!
    a256aFi.gif
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    I definitely need that tissue. I'm a huge supernatural fan and I've been waiting eagerly for my vampire to meet some supernatural friends/rivals. Strangerville definitely doesn't count, at least not for me. I want more playable, versatile occults/gameplay just like our vampires. In an ideal world I would love a Supernatural EP because I'm getting greedy and impatient. Witches/magic wouldn't be enough for me as my game would feel incomplete without werewolves too. Other occults like fairies and mermaids would also be a bonus. Hopefully we will have some joy soon.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Amen, amen, amen. I wish people would understand that Strangeville isn't what we asked for at all.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    Witches would be great. I'm feeling a bit jaded right now but I would definitely be interested in a witch-themed pack if it came out. I'm not too fussed about the other supernaturals, though I did have some fun with fairies in Sims 3.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    If we do get any supernatural content, then I really hope it would be an expansion pack. Vampires is an awesome game pack but that alone isn't enough.

I also really want a spooky/creepy new world, preferably a good size and plenty of pre-made Townies.
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
  • munroelemunroele Posts: 286 Member
    I so hope the current rumours of a tropical expansion are wrong, and it'll be a BIG magic pack with witches and wizards, with a liveable world, dark and good magic, healing, spellbooks/grimoires, magical pets... customisable magic spell colours (similar to how every unicorn in my little pony friendship is magic has their own magic colour)...

Or at least we get an occult GP. I'm not hopeful, but it's wishful thinking.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,447 Member
    That was...beautiful.

*Grabs tissue, sobbing.*

*Passes hugs 'round the magic circle.*

*Lights a summoning candle in memory of playable Occults.*

*More sobbing.*
    #Team Occult
  • luxsylvanluxsylvan Posts: 1,922 Member
    Guys guys guys. Yes. We NEED more. I'm a relatively new supernatural recruit but my love of them is deep. I bought vampires and they literally revolutionized my game. I installed Sims 2 because I needed witches and werewolves and it's such a grand time. I've always loved aliens in the Sims and that started the supernatural love, still bitter that aliens aren't as good as vampires. Would love if them and ghosts could be revamped (ghost babies, people, I need them. And the grim reaper's kids too) if we got an expansion. We've been getting the short end of the stick for sure.
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    I'm so waiting patiently (or not) for my beloved fairies. And witches/wizards. I never got into werewolves and vampires in TS3. I did play witches in TS2 and a couple vamps. I just have a couple of sims that are NOT complete without fairies and witches. I want my game to be fantastic and I need more occult playables for that.

If they only release fairies, I'd be soooo happy!
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Cannot wait for witches!!!! I am beyond ready for my magick too! Started back playing my Sims 3 some just to play a witch!
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    edited June 2019
    I hope we don‘t get a Game Pack. We deserve an EXPANSION PACK!

We won‘t get as much content and witches wouldn‘t be as fleshed out if it‘s just a game pack. :'(

Remake Makin‘ Magic please with more spells, fortune telling, cauldron, flying broom, potions, talking mirror, baby dragons, magic wands, magical activities and most importantly a bigger mysterious world for our occults!
    Maybe an abandoned, foggy mining town! Boarded up windows please!

Yes, yes, but with an expansion pack the individual Supernaturals won't be nearly as cool as vampires. I think we should get at least three supernaturals with their own Game Pack. Vampires is one, and people want witches a lot so that'll probably be next, and then the last one should be fairies.

Edit: This will explain a little better. If they did an expansion pack, they probably will add multiple supernaturals into it and not just one. This results in fewer features for each individual supernatural and therefore they will not be nearly as good as vampires.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    I really want fairies back and to lesser extent witches. I can't play out one of my stories in-game without witches, and it's a tad frustrating.
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Yes waiting patiently for my fairies. And would love witches and werewolves too. Even a pack that fleshed out the aliens more and gave them unique things to have build and do would be appreciated
  • AmavariAmavari Posts: 167 Member
    edited June 2019
    Going to throw my support behind this subject as always, *sort of flattered by being name-dropped in regards to the subject*

It's definitely long overdue to have occults and supernatural loving players get their due for sticking it out so long.

I'd really just like to see Witches/Wizards, Werewolves, Faeries, fortune telling.. occult jobs in general, elemental magic as I've mentioned and seen mentioned in a thread of my own

Fire magic you could unlock in summer (maybe I'm just a pyro...)

Water/rain in spring (make a localized rainstorm over other sims perhaps?)

Wind in the fall (make little tornadoes? fly?)

Ice in winter (do you wanna build a snowmaaaan? Or freeze a sim in ice all daaaay... i think the time has come to give us things, we've /begged/ for things, just let us have our waaay!)

Add a town or two one super futuristic and one medieval so that alien sims have a place to live and occults like vampires, faeries, witches, and werewolves have a place to live that has a cool theme to it.

Add in some force powers even, the groundwork is already there with the wellness skill making it so you can literally levitate during meditation and teleport around..
    *force persuade sims into doing things*
    *have an advantage in fights due to having quicker reflexes/higher strength than the average sim, etc*

Also make adjustments to the currently temporary life states and powers you can gain (plant sims, /the lightning powers you can gain that wear off/) so they can be made permanent and expand on them more

I'll always sound redundant on these types of threads because I will always just express wanting the same thing: that being to be able to play my game the way I'd like to just like the "normal life simulator" crowd gets to, mind you I have plenty of normal-ish sims, and I enjoy playing them, but the majority of my time goes into my vampire, alien, and fantasy sims, all of whom have gone without new things for ages.

Add in a handful of things that are well made and well fleshed out, not hastily made or temporary, and suddenly /everyone is happy/ (except the crowd flat out demanding a toggle because they are so uncomfortable with having to ignore things, but honestly I never count them anyway because it's silly.)
    Post edited by Amavari on
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    I really want werewolves. Vampires and werewolves go hand in hand. Having one without the other just feels wrong to me.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    edited June 2019
    Well from day 1 I have been asking for Mermaids, Witches, Vampires, Aliens, Werewolves, ect, thus far We got the Vamps, Aliens, now we are getting the Mermaids in Expansion pack, Witches in game pack, so all I need now is My Werewolves and Cars, long painted fingernails, longer hair and hooded robes, and I will be all set and very happy, :)
  • ceyricceyric Posts: 1,584 Member
    Finally, after YEARS we're finally getting some more supernaturals. Mermaids and possibly witches are definitely welcomed. Bring on the fairies and werewolves next :)
    keep on keepin' on
  • PeonymoonPeonymoon Posts: 17 Member
    > @NyteRose said:
    > I really want fairies back and to lesser extent witches. I can't play out one of my stories in-game without witches, and it's a tad frustrating.

I love fairies!!! i agree, we need that one!!! so badly
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    ceyric wrote: »
    Finally, after YEARS we're finally getting some more supernaturals. Mermaids and possibly witches are definitely welcomed. Bring on the fairies and werewolves next :)

I hope fairies and werewolves are going to be made one day, too! :heart:
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)