Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 at EA Play

Comments

• Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I loved everything. I'm really impressed with the hairs, the water activities, the volcano, the bb items.
    When they announced the Moschino stuff pack I was like that I won't buy. But then they say part time as fashion photographer. Omg I love it! There's so much, the fact that sims can lay on a towel, dive from the deck... So much! I'm pre ordering it now!
  • Options
    EvilWitch83EvilWitch83 Posts: 140 Member
    Awesome. Mermaids in the expansion and Witches in the game pack later this year. :)
  • Options
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    The trait randomiser is finally coming! Probably in the next patch.

Did they said that? I've missed it. It's awesome!
  • Options
    SimskristaSimskrista Posts: 175 Member
    I’m so excited for houses over the water!!!!!! The fashion pack I will only buy for the career which is probably why they added the career... but magic! So ready.
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    telmarina wrote: »
    I loved everything. I'm really impressed with the hairs, the water activities, the volcano, the bb items.
    When they announced the Moschino stuff pack I was like that I won't buy. But then they say part time as fashion photographer. Omg I love it! There's so much, the fact that sims can lay on a towel, dive from the deck... So much! I'm pre ordering it now!

Lol. Same. I was like "man such a weak applaus for such a weird stuff pack - hang on .. did they say, career? Fashion .. photogr- what? That doens't sound too bad. Okay so let's see what that last announc- did they say MAGIC?"

That sums up my chain of reactions earlier today. I'm very excited about the island, but I can't stop thinking about the magic instead :joy:
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    I wonder if the GP will be more Harry Potter inspired or just like regular witches? Either way i'm happy we're getting more supernaturals.

I'm hoping both and more. It should be similar to Vampires in that it would allow us the freedom to create whatever type of magically imbued Sim we want, whether Witch, Wizard, Sorcerer, Voodoo Mambo, Druid, Shaman, etc. The Realm of Magic name gives me hope that this is what it could be.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    So...I missed it. Is there a way to see it? :(

You click on the video at the top of the thread. SimsVIP will be reuploading it later.

Thank you! :) I found it on YouTube. I am so excited for everything they announced!
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    I am just crazy-happy right now :smiley: can't wait to play with the Island and knowing that Magic is coming this fall makes life so so much easier.

So I got my vamps and soon the witches are coming. Now I just have to lobby for my werewolves. I want the trio :)
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    So...I missed it. Is there a way to see it? :(

Trailer is live now -- could check Sims 4's YouTube channel.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited June 2019
    I am totally blown away. As if this is not enough - MAGIC is coming in a gp too. So Happy!

They opened the Ocean so we do have Open Water. The power of 64 bit and why we needed this - amazing and very worth it!

Hey did you guys see when the Sims were dancing - they were facing each other - finally. Loved that too.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    edited June 2019
    I can't wait for Island Living (love the island ! and these hairs !!) but I'm worried because I'm not seeing any new pool stuff.... what do you think @catloverplayer ? Oh LOUNGE CHAIRS though !!!!!!! And I just saw a FLOATIE in one of the pics !!
  • Options
    Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    No more simming for me this year I guess.
    I am playing (kind of) rotationally and Cassandra Goth's teenage twins (Jael Corona and her brother Cornelius) are ready to go to college/university.
    After that one of them might want to be a witch/sorcerer/fashion photographer/life guard. :/
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    I just pre ordered this as I am so pumped for this pack :)
  • Options
    I swear this pack is so amazing! They finally steped it up! Mermaids are a full on Occult now! And so much better then in TS3. Wow

Wonder how many of the improvements can be credited to being full 64-bit rather than having to support 32-bit as well.
  • Options
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »

The worst of it is that I have two weeks off now. And the EP is releasing on the Friday before I have to go back to work :joy: but screw it, it's so close. Hyped.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited June 2019

You can see the randomise button next to the traits, in the CAS gameplay they showed!
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Actually I wanted to pre order but the option is not appearing. Only 'available 20 june'... Maybe it won't be possible to pre order this EP...?
  • Options
    PrincessAmyPrincessAmy Posts: 225 Member
    edited June 2019
    I love the Island Living expansion pack and the Magic game pack announced, I just wish console would get it at the same time.. Just makes me feel a bit less and watching everyone posting screenshots while I and other players cannot get in on the fun :( I am so excited to see more of the magic pack, I am hoping to see a bit of a Harry Potter atmosphere!
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    I'm glad for the tropical pack, since I have no interest in magic or moscino (or however you spell it).
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Is the "Odd Job" like the Slacker job version of TS4?
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    I wonder if the GP will be more Harry Potter inspired or just like regular witches? Either way i'm happy we're getting more supernaturals.

Maybe tools to create your own kind of witches, from Harry Potter to more darker types. Similar to Vampires where you can go with a more ethical vampire to full on Dracula.
  • Options

Did you you pre ordered from the sims store? Or somewhere else?
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    WITCHES <3<3<3

Yes, I squealed. I did. My boyfriend turned up his headset and is currently pretending I don't exist but WITCHES. #faint

My husband came into the room to find out why I yelled and was clapping, lol. :D

I'm so right there with you! <3
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options

You can see the randomise button next to the traits, in the CAS gameplay they showed!

Amazing!
  • Options

Did you you pre ordered from the sims store? Or somewhere else?

Hm you should be able to in Origin. Try completely turning Origin off and back on again, that usually works :)