Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Official Countdown Thread To EA Play 2019 (Out Now)!!!!!

1121314151618...Next

Comments

• DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I'll get the SP for the photographer career. I might let that one crazy granny who wears all those clothes that are way too young for her, wear the clothes. Hip old granny.
  • OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    Guys?! I don't know if anyone brought this up, or not.... So my apologies, if this has been posted, I haven't looked through the last couple of pages... but..... is THIS A FREAKING DICE ROLLER FOR TRAITS?!?!?!!?

I am SO EXCITED!

https://imgur.com/a/Qqvi1jl
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Finally saw the video, and I must say, I’m super-super excited for everything! :smiley:

The Island pack looks lovely so far, and I’m really excited to see the magic pack as well! :blush:
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,227 Member
    edited June 2019
    It Gets Better content, I'm worry to see content made by somebody popular...
    Katy Perry (Net worth : $330 million) tried and it was very disappointing.

Joey Graceffa (Net worth : $10 million) is maybe popular in USA but I'm not sure about the other countries.
  • IrdiwenIrdiwen Posts: 574 Member
    edited June 2019
    Guys?! I don't know if anyone brought this up, or not.... So my apologies, if this has been posted, I haven't looked through the last couple of pages... but..... is THIS A FREAKING DICE ROLLER FOR TRAITS?!?!?!!?

I am SO EXCITED!

I know!!! It must be coming in the patch, and this has me more excited than the rest of it 😂
    It Gets Better content, I'm worry to see content made by somebody popular...
    Katy Perry (Net worth : $330 million) tried and it was very disappointing.

Joey Graceffa (Net worth : $10 million) is maybe popular in USA but I'm not sure about the other countries.

I have no idea who he is, but I’m supportive of Pride, so I believe it’s a good thing they implement this. I know gender neutral toilets are much requested.
    Simmer since 2000! Sims 1, Sims, 2, Sims 3, Sims 4. Legacy player at heart.
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member

I am SO EXCITED!

I completely forgot about it!! I can’t wait. The patch finna be lit and so will the pack
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• DeadFishyDeadFishy Posts: 2,761 Member
    FINALLY swimming in a body of water! sunburns!!! This should have been in seasons! I wish we could have a second property or vacation home but as long as you can swim in any body of water... did they mention that?
    Go Raps!
    canada-flag-tiny.gif
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    DeadFishy wrote: »
    FINALLY swimming in a body of water! sunburns!!! This should have been in seasons! I wish we could have a second property or vacation home but as long as you can swim in any body of water... did they mention that?

They didnt mention you can swim in any body of water. The ocean can be swam in though.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member

They didnt mention you can swim in any body of water. The ocean can be swam in though.

I can bet you are super excited you have wanted this for almost five years! Congratulations on getting something you really really wanted. :)
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »

I can bet you are super excited you have wanted this for almost five years! Congratulations on getting something you really really wanted. :)

this was one I really wanted to as I couldn't get the sims 3 pack to work for me
    well you be getting it as well @cinbar ? oh I bet you will get the new magic pack thats coming there were after all witches in dark shadows
    more for sim kids and more drama please
    edited August 2019
    It Gets Better content
    EP07 Island Living
    SP15 Moschino
    GP08 Realm of Magic

1 thing left
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    It Gets Better content
    EP07 Island Living
    SP15 Moschino
    GP08 Realm of Magic

1 thing left

The biggest and most exciting thing tbh.
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    It Gets Better content
    EP07 Island Living
    SP15 Moschino
    GP08 Realm of Magic

1 thing left

The biggest and most exciting thing tbh.

If it's well done. :wink:
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    A final announcement huh? Knock on wood and many fingers crossed it isn’t another Diablo Immortal Fiasco - a.k.a great disappointment.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    Wonder when we will hear anything about the new GP coming. It would be nice to see which way they are going on this
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    davina1221 wrote: »
    Wonder when we will hear anything about the new GP coming. It would be nice to see which way they are going on this

I don't think we'll hear anything to next month
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    davina1221 wrote: »

I don't think we'll hear anything to next month

They might do a double announcement on Realm of Magic and an EP. I’m saying this because RoM has been on their to-do for a little while. I might be stretching my hopes up but we’ll see.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
    It Gets Better content
    EP07 Island Living
    SP15 Moschino
    GP08 Realm of Magic

1 thing left

Well, this content is good but didn't reach a high level of excitement.

• IrdiwenIrdiwen Posts: 574 Member
    It Gets Better content
    EP07 Island Living
    SP15 Moschino
    GP08 Realm of Magic

1 thing left

Well, this content is good but didn't reach a high level of excitement.
    ROM most certainly did, I feel?
    Simmer since 2000! Sims 1, Sims, 2, Sims 3, Sims 4. Legacy player at heart.