Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Grocery store

I miss my sim having to go to the grocery store. I wish they would add this feature and make it so that your meal quality would be affected based on if you have all the ingredients or not. Also having to pay for light and gas bills and having the option to rent or buy a home and pay taxes.

Comments

• Options
    TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    I miss my sim having to go to the grocery store. I wish they would add this feature and make it so that your meal quality would be affected based on if you have all the ingredients or not. Also having to pay for light and gas bills and having the option to rent or buy a home and pay taxes.

Groceries store is technically introduced with GTW, with the ability to create a retail store. There isn't a singkw prebuilt grocery store in game but you can build it. I had an grocery store in my game that sells baked goods, Fruits and Veggies, and different types of fish for my sims. Having a Level 10 cooking skill owner would help your sims sell/buy all of the foods available in game.
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    edited May 2019
    Yeah GTW has retails. You can add all kind of stores to your game and practically don't use buy mode if you wish.
    I do think that meals prepared with fresh ingredients are usually better, but I may be wrong.
  • Options
    VageniusVagenius Posts: 487 Member
    If you have City Living you can go to the food carts and buy some fruits and veggies etc. Kind of passes as a grocery store and as the others said, with GTW you can make a store and fill it with what you want and let it stand in as a grocery store.
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    I'd like grocery stores as part of the base game as well.
  • Options
    GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    Yeah. I miss the option to go grocery shopping unless you make your own retail store.
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• Options
    AceOfKnavesAceOfKnaves Posts: 173 Member
    I agree. Even though we can create our own, it can be kind of a hassle setting everything up correctly just to get some veggies and whatnot. I'm a little surprised we can't have ready made meals delivered for the career driven Sim, considering the direction this franchise seems to be taking... I hope not, though, my Sims need to work out as it is.
  • Options
    GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    If you're okay with mods, Little Ms Sam has a food delivery system that your sim can order, and have any meal delivered to their home. I really love it! (love all of her mods actually) My sims who can't cook, or are just busy with work and life order in a lot, as well as dine out.
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!