Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My SS Adventures in Willow Creek

lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,286 Member
edited February 26 in Nominated Threads
Okay, so I went last night and downloaded the TS4 for free as well as the free holiday pack. Not too sure if I'll ever buy any of the packs for that game as I'm still very much in love with TS3. Now at least I can say that I have TS4 and that I've tried it out. I think it's a game that I might play every once in awhile as I still have way too much in TS3 that I want to do as well as playing my World of Warcraft game... :)

So to start off, I made a house in Willow Creek... :)
PNuBUgvl.png

My SS playing a video game on her phone... :)
HfCDad0l.png

Then it was off to watch some TV... :)
xx6TcgWl.png

I joined the painter career of course. So I started a painting that I sold for 45 simoleons... :)
hh51wZGl.png
CvF6lOBl.png

Then the welcome wagon showed up... :) (Sorry if I don't know their names yet.)
AzCIKnfl.png
QmQPFlCl.png

Then I invited everyone inside where we all ate some fruit cake which gave me an uncomfortable feeling... :(
kkjU1cjl.png

I think we all know who this is... ;)
nLNSh4ql.png

Katrine Caliente... :)
u4FVeR1l.png

And that's it for now... :)
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2019
    After I got done eating that nasty tasting fruit cake that Liberty Lee brought over, I went and cleaned up my plate and then sat down next to Travis Scott to chat for a little bit... :)
    qtIWjmOl.png

When the welcome wagon people left, I decided to go to the park and do some fishing... :)
    Uz2DiSpl.png

I caught my 1st fish... :)
    oa0CquFl.png

Then I saw some kids playing on the pirate ship gym, so I went over to play the sea monster for them... :)
    lBL95Thl.png
    gzaMHnfl.png

When the kids were done playing with the pirate ship, I went in to wash my hands to get rid of the fishy smell from touching the fish to put into my inventory... :#
    DofgpfBl.png

I then ended up searching the web on my phone for a little bit... :)
    OQ3w7Ful.png

Then I decided to go and try my hand at some chess... :)
    oYyTYezl.png

After playing a little bit of chess, I went home and got into bed as I was very tired on my 1st day in Willow Creek... :)
    UyH1pSSl.png

This was the painting that I had started right before the neighbors came over earlier today to greet me to the neighborhood. It was sold for 79 simoleons... :)
    yWzj2HSl.png

When I got up the next morning, I fixed me some scrambled eggs and bacon for my breakfast... :)
    1QzF5nWl.png

I got a little bit messy with it when I started to scramble the eggs too hard... :#
    kZ6e8L6l.png

Once I got the eggs scrambled to my liking, I placed them in the frying pan so that they can be cooked... :)
    ldwLibEl.png

I then tried to add some salt to my bacon and eggs but the salt shaker slipped right out of my hand causing too much salt to be added to my breakfast... :D
    A2Y2RLLl.png

The eggs tasted somewhat good until I got to the parts that was too salty... :#
    OjmxARcl.png

After cleaning up my dishes, I started another painting as I still had plenty of time before starting my first day of work in the painting career... :)
    lW9tVsUl.png

When I got home from work, I decided to head on over to the library so that I can read a book on cooking so that I can get my cooking skill up some... :)
    5cUOmE6l.png

Once I picked out a cooking book, I found me a nice cozy chair to sit in so that I could read it... :)
    Ayc1p6Nl.png

I was hungry when I got home, so I fixed me some mac & cheese for dinner. Can't go wrong with mac & cheese, can I? I did drop the spoon into the pot while I was stirring it up... :#
    wvMIwUml.png

Don was walking the street while Katrine as on a jog... :)
    yGNtaKdl.png

Liberty Lee called asking if she can come over to hang out for a little bit with me, so I told yes that she could come over for a while... :)
    ZaPdkBRl.png

I went into the bathroom to take me a quick bath and saw Liberty talking to herself in the mirror... :)
    S8ckYtgl.png

I asked Liberty to leave the bathroom as I needed to jump in tub for a little bit, so she left the bathroom and went out to the living room to wait for me to get my bath done... :)
    EvhtOCJl.png
    Post edited by lisasc360 on
  • Options
    So Liberty headed on out to the living to watch the sports channel on TV... :)
    Firk9Qdl.png

The sportscasters were talking about the snowboarding competition that took place in Hidden Springs which is still having winter at the moment... :)
    0bn6BRal.png

When I got done with my quick bath, I went and sat down next to Liberty and chatted for a bit. She was mad about something and just needed someone to talk to... :)
    scgU55Vl.png

I was getting tired, so I told Liberty that I was heading to bed but that she could stay for a little bit until she starts to feel better. Liberty headed into the bathroom and started talking to her reflection in the mirror again. She must had been really mad at someone about something that she wanted to rehash out in the mirror... :)
    1RhBQCGl.png

Once she felt a little better about whatever it was that she mad about, she wrote me a thank you letter thanking me for letting her come over and for letting her stay for a little bit after I went to bed. I do hope that she gets over what she is mad about as she is a bit strange to me but nice nonetheless... :)
    0L7U9jjl.png

Once I got up and did what I needed to do in the bathroom, I went out to the kitchen and got the ingredients out that I needed to make me a salad for breakfast... :)
    XpmH8ROl.png

But while I was chopping up the vegetables, I ended up cutting 2 of my fingers in the process... :#
    UfzT8Kfl.png

I took my salad over to the breakfast bar and ate my breakfast. It was good despite the fact that I had a little bit of blood in it from my fingers... :s Then it was off to work for me... :)
    LsXKV5Tl.png

Travis Scott called asking if he could come over to hang out while I was eating my ham and cheese sandwich that I had fixed for dinner, so I told him that he could come over... :)
    svrkQ4Cl.png

So Travis came inside and went and sat down next to me in the kitchen as I was still eating my sandwich. I cleaned up my plate and got me a glass of water before sitting back down to talk with Travis... :)
    iz7hcQml.png

Then headed on over to the couch so that Travis and I could watch the sports channel and talk for a little bit. This time the sportscasters were talking about last nights basketball game the took place between the Riverview team and the Willow Creek team. Of course the Willow Creek team won by a landslide... :)
    AflLgH6l.png

I headed on to bed as I was getting tired again. So Travis went into the bathroom as he was sad about something and started talking to himself in the mirror as well... :)
    BTmCGGIl.png

I was so tired that I didn't hear Travis leave to go home... :)
    XgUfQ5sl.png

But sometime early in the morning, I had to get up to go to the bathroom as I had to go tinkle really bad... :#
    AVltodql.png

I was little bit hungry, so I grabbed me a bowl of applesauce out of the refrigerator and sat down to eat it... :)
    MDUZOtyl.png

After having my applesauce, I went out to the living room and danced to the music on my radio... :)
    OHqiMPCl.png
  • Options

I decided that I wanted a swimming, so she had one built on the side of the house as there wasn't much room in the backyard... :)
    aaxgUJpl.png

I ended up doing the back float for a little bit before heading back inside... :)
    dt9U4Ztl.png

I was hungry, so I had a peanut butter & jelly sandwich... :)
    cnVuNLLl.png

I just love the smell of the pb&j sandwiches... :)
    NY74ASul.png

When I was done with my food, I went into the bathroom to wash my plate off... :)
    wx7uiqtl.png

She went and brought herself a computer, so she plays bric-a-brac on it... :)
    dVJtp2Ll.png

I had ordered me a computer from a catalog the other day, so it had arrived and once I got it together, I played a game of bric-a-brac... :)
    BKp0JNol.png

I got a promotion at work in my artist career... :)
    xaxlegCl.png

When I got home, I finished up preparing eggs and toast as that I was was going to have for breakfast but had to leave for work... :)
    bhTv5n7l.png
    VYJUmA7l.png

After I cleaned up my dirty dishes, I started a new painting... :)
    I0grRqel.png

Travis Scott called and wanted to know if he can come over to hang out for a little bit. He was angry when he got over here and headed to the bedroom to go talk to himself in the mirror before going out to talk to me... :)
    9OB1zkql.png

Once he was done talking to himself, he came out to where I was and waved to me while I was painting... :)
    bPX1Dchl.png

I could tell that he was angry about something, so I'd asked him what was on his mind and he talked to me until he started to feel better about his issues... :)
    fITxAVil.png

He headed over to the computer and played a game or 2 of bric-a-brac. He's not a bad player of the game... :)
    gWSLfmUl.png

Then he headed back into the bedroom to go talk to himself in the mirror again. He must be really stressed out about something or someone... :/TPZlwMwl.png

I did a little bit of dancing while he was in my bedroom figuring out his issues... :)
    f1W9pMql.png

I was thirsty, so I grabbed me something to drink and went and talked to Travis some more... :)
    8VHQbx5l.png

So after I got home from work the next day, Travis called again wanting to hang out some more. I just hope that he's in a better mood when he comes inside... :)
    OOh8kVwl.png

So I was eating when he came inside as I was in the middle of cooking when he called to ask if he could hang out... :)
    4ecDbcEl.png

Travis went straight to computer while Hannah decided to come over for a visit as well... :)
    KYxM3mul.png

Travis and I went outside and did a few laps around the pool while Hannah decided to dance to some music... :)
    wZApcrul.png

I then decided to splash Travis with some water... :)
    0HIn2rRl.png

Hannah came out to pool and changed into her bathing suit and sat down on the edge of the pool to talk to Travis and I for a little bit... :)
    xHmpQGOl.png

Then Travis and I went back inside and danced for a little bit... :)
    Q5rfrF0l.png
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Hannah then came inside, so I went and sat next to her while Travis got back on the computer... :)
    tkJA5tpl.png

Once I was getting tired and was ready for bed, I told my guest goodnight and asked them of they could lock up before they leave... :)
    K8LRaHUl.png

So Hannah was the first to leave, so she said that she had fun and that we should do this again one day. Travis was still on the computer when Hannah left but when he got done searching the web, he left and locked my front door for me. I really don't think that I need to worry about anyone breaking in as I haven't read about any burglaries in Willow Creek but one can never be too sure though... :)
    75HdVYJl.png

Travis came back over the next day and went straight to the computer again... :)
    9kadH1tl.png

So while he was on the computer, I fixed up some fish tacos. I was about to fix me a plate and decided to fix enough for him to eat as well... :)
    XNHmwREl.png

When I was cooking the fish tacos, I called Travis to come and get a plate for himself... :)
    jPZlYRvl.png

After he grabbed his plate, we came over to where I was to talk and to eat his food which he though was pretty delicious... :)
    ZtVIBq0l.png

Then after we got done eating and put our plates on the counter, I started to dance... :)
    ZCsk2Mol.png

I went in to use the toilet and then washed my hands afterwards. I then browsed the internet on my phone since Travis was using the computer again... :)
    cEsnhUNl.png

When I woke up the next day, I noticed that my jukebox was broken, so I called the repair person to come and fix. They sent Sally over to fix it... :)
    8VlQEzkl.png

When Sally was done and I paid her for her services, she stayed around to chat for a little bit... :)
    e5Kh59Ol.png

She saw my painting and went over to it to take a look and to talk about it with me... :)
    WyCWKA9l.png

After Sally left, I decided to go to the art museum to check out the painting over there... :)
    HHBjS4wl.png
    EfnSnjZl.png

After I got done looking at the paintings, I went out to the shoreline where I saw a log laying on the ground, so I searched it for some frogs... :)
    wJdgeH0l.png

Then I saw some rocks that I went and chipped away at to see if there was anything in them... :)
    WwErVcul.png

Then I decided to do some fishing while I was over there... :)
    9UHejdHl.png

I ended up catching a minnow and a goldfish before heading inside to use the restroom... :)
    u1CWNVyl.png

When I went inside to use the restroom, I saw Morty Goth sitting there looking at some art as well... :)
    YLYEtZOl.png

I was on my way to the library and thought that I saw something shiny inside of the trashcan, so I decided to search though it. And no, I don't go around digging through trashcans on a daily basis... :)
    CdcvRZUl.png

Once I got to the library, I headed over to the shelf that I needed to find a gardening book as I want to learn to do some gardening... :)
    SoKDv10l.png

Once I got the book that I needed, I sat down at the desk to read it... :)
    IZWbdP6l.png
  • Options

When I was done reading my book, I went outside and saw this dirty pile and decided to see what was under it. It turns out to be an ore rock that contained turquoise in it. Turquoise is my most favorite gem out there, so of course you can imagine how happy that I found this... :)
    sSRIHNZl.png

After my discovery of the turquoise stone, I got on my laptop computer to do some research on it... :) I found a really good website that talks about the turquoise stone and the beliefs surrounding the stone... :)
    https://eragem.com/news/turquoise-meaning-symbolism/#:~:text=Turquoise, the captivating sea-green,its association with enduring love.
    W21cETJl.png

Sally had dropped by the house to make sure that my jukebox was still working and to see if I needed anything else repaired while she was there which I didn't. So I thanked her for her services and told her to have a nice day and then I went inside of my house... :)
    CSgVQXdl.png

As soon as I got inside, I headed for the kitchen to fix a bite to eat... :)
    WW7fcsel.png
    6aAEcUNl.png

I then threw my trash away after I was done eating my sandwich... :)
    UQtOFcwl.png

And cleaned up any dirty dishes that I had used to make my sandwich with... :)
    9Hpknz9l.png

I had also found a chest where I was out exploring and found this inside of it... :)
    bgsksayl.png

After finding a place to put my little statue at, I took out my turquoise stone and was looking at it for a bit... :)
    Q3Ovbmnl.png

I then ended up taking a picture of it and then sent the picture to the Geological Society of America to get more info about it. They ended up calling my up after asking for my phone number. They told me that I was lucky to had found it and that I should proudly display it in my house. So I had thanked them and then hung up with them so that I could go find a nice spot to put my turquoise at... :)
    VX3SrZ8l.png

Then it was off to bed after wearing my self out today while I was out exploring... :)
    RHmYC7Ll.png

But then I had to get up a little earlier than I usually do as I had to make a bathroom run or should I say, a slow bathroom walk... :blush:
    VoahO6yl.png

After using the toilet, I went over to the sink to wash my hands... :)
    AMD1qBsl.png

And then took a nice hot bath to start the day off with... :)
    5ttUCN6l.png

After my bath and getting dressed, I'd noticed that my Baby Yoda had arrived that I had brought from Star Wars website. Doesn't he look cute?
    8dbF0Trl.png

I then had a quick bite to eat as I had to leave soon for work. So I will have to wait until I get home to do some swimming... :)
    FOzfD2zl.png
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Christmas finally came around, so had went and brought me a Christmas sweater a hat to wear... :)
    jUMLjW2l.png

I had also brought me a Christmas tree and some decorations for it as well as some for the house... :)
    0Zk08Zpl.png
    F52Eiubl.png

I had even got a cute Christmas table runner for my dining room table... :)
    9DWMLzml.png

I then ate some of my Christmas cake that I had baked with my own 2 little hands....yummy... :yum:
    0dfjoJll.png

I then took to Simbook to wish my Simbook family and friends a Merry Christmas and then played some SB games... :)
    xLjY2Ztl.png

My longtime friend, Donny Nathan from Riverview just moved to Willow Creek, so I told him that he could stay in my house for as long as he likes... :)
    i0BSrupl.png

So we caught up on old times and he told me that if I wanted to add on to my house that he would pay for the work, so we agreed on it. So now I have a 2-story house with 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths upstairs and a half bath downstairs... :)
    KVWvCIol.png
    n0y9pA7l.png

After talking for a little bit outside, we went inside and grabbed a bite to eat... :) And yes, we rearranged to dining area just a little... :)
    MdbFGznl.png
    ey6FitTl.png

After I got done eating, I headed out to the back porch so that I could relax in the hot tub that was added to the porch that wraps around to the side of the house thanks to Donny who also wanted to add on to the porch. The hot tub came with him when he left Riverview as I knew how much I like to use one... :)
    wkt0muCl.png

I then got up the next morning and had me a bowl of cereal before heading off for work... :)
    djLqNavl.png

Donny then got up and grabbed himself a bowl of cereal as well... :)
    yM2CtLBl.png

After he was done eating, he went out on the back porch to do some push-ups so that he can work off his food as he's trying to stay in shape... :)
    kwARXaKl.png

And then he went for a little stroll around the block... :)
    v9FXuIOl.png
  • Options
    He then decided to try his hand at fishing in the river that runs close by the neighborhood... :)
    ET6yC8vl.png

He caught himself a small fish which he threw back as it wasn't even big enough to fry up... :(
    DYo8j8Ql.png

He then decided to head on over to the park. But when he got there, he needed to rest up for a little bit as the mornings activities was wearing him out.
    Tduub6Fl.png

Once he got a little rested up, he headed over to the chess table to play chess with this sim.... :)
    KzUI6fql.png

He then headed on him and took a bath in his tub in his own bathroom. We each have our own bathroom so that we can respect each other's privacy... :)
    6j7wkL0l.png

He then headed downstairs and decided to dance to some tunes on the jukebox... :)
    G3ZswFCl.png

Once I got home, he had asked me about my day while I was trying to get myself something to eat... :)
    ZmAw1vyl.png

So while I was cooking, he told me about his day and what all he did on his second day in Willow Creek... :)
    8SWDnq7l.png

We then grabbed ourselves a plate of food and ate it while standing in the kitchen... :)
    guNSWwXl.png

Travis called and asked to come over. So when he got here, he gave me a hug and wished me Merry Christmas as well... :)
    cI6Fpt8l.png

Travis and I had talked for a little bit while Donny cleaned up his dirty dishes. When he was done, he then headed over our way so that he can introduce himself to Travis... :)
    XKZerOMl.png

After the introductions, Donny went back to dancing to the tunes on the jukebox while I went and sat down to watch TV... :)
    NDCUjXxl.png
    BVn2TkHl.png

Travis was playing the Sims on my computer while Donny was talking to him and I was dancing... :)
    DF8vnfnl.png
    vcnfTLTl.png

Donny and I then danced together. Well not together but dancing our own way to the music... :)
    FwS5eoUl.png

Travis then stopped playing the Sims to watch the dancing taking place and talking to Donny at the same time... :)
    QAY5WfXl.png

I then went and sat at on the couch to read a book while Travis continued playing his Sims game... :)
    Vd60YHsl.png

Then it was off to bed. But before heading to bed, I told Donny and Travis goodnight and asked Donny to make sure to lock up and turn off every thing after Travis leaves... :)
    AZiQ16Ol.png
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    @lisasc360 Such a fun read! :grin: Your pictures are beautiful, especially the Christmas ones you took. <3
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    @lisasc360 Such a fun read! :grin: Your pictures are beautiful, especially the Christmas ones you took. <3

Thank you @emorrill, I'm glad that you enjoyed the story so far...๐Ÿ˜€ The Christmas items came in a free holiday pack that EA put out...๐Ÿ˜€
  • Options
    I like your screenshots. This is a fun little story.

Thank you @DeafSimmer...๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top