Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What are your Sims 4 confessions/obsessions?

Comments

• InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Confession: When I first started playing I told myself to steer clear from the cc and keep my game at least semi-wholesome. 6 months ago I began my descent into less than wholesome mods, and CC is slowly creeping into my game. xD
  • queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Obsession: Creating unique pets.

Confession: That is the only way I actually have real fun playing the sims.
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
  • Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    Confession: When I first started playing I told myself to steer clear from the cc and keep my game at least semi-wholesome. 6 months ago I began my descent into less than wholesome mods, and CC is slowly creeping into my game. xD

Welcome to dark side my friend! Muahahaha! :smiley:
  • unflavoredunflavored Posts: 35 Member
    confession: sometimes i like to torture my sims and embarrass them. with use of cheats i’ll make their bladder fail in front of other sims.

very immature, i know, but i find it funny
    i’m just a dumb girl browsing da interwebs
  • SomebodySomeplaceSomebodySomeplace Posts: 62 Member
    Confession: I decided to start using CC 2 months ago (for the first time, with any iteration of The Sims) to just add some more curly and natural hair, as well as skin tones.
    I ended up adding soooo much more than that
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    edited May 2019
    Obsession : creating a good story and roleplay as my favorite sim(in game)
    Confession : I almost always try to turn my favorite sim a vampire sooner or later.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    Obsession: playing as kids and toddlers.
    Confession: absolutely ignoring adults after they have their first child and never playing with families without children.
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    edited May 2019
    My obsession is micromanaging everyone and everything in my game. Almost all the households have been played at one point, almost all the townies have been edited.

If/when I find something out of line I have to go in and edit or download a mod to manage the situation.

It's one of the reasons I can't set aging on in my main save because I want most of the sims to live out a life I imagine they'd live and to get through everyone has taken a good amount of time.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,032 Member
    Every generation of my main family has worn the same outfits and hairstyles, as well as having a tech guru career and reaching Start-up Genius.

I've only killed a few Sims on purpose

4kkjdXo.png

• AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,026 Member
    Obsession: I love cc. I have far more custom clothes and hairstyles than I am ever going to use, but I can't help downloading more when I see something I like
    Confession: I once killed an elder via woohoo, because he bored me and I hoped that he will be more interesting as a ghost. He wasn't.
    Second confession; I deleted the twins one of my sims had because they were going to grow up to be hideously ugly in a way a minor tweaking of features could not fix. I still feel a little bad about it since their mother was a great mom. Lesson learnt, since then I refuse to let my sims to have children with game-created odd-looking townies.
  • PearLadyPearLady Posts: 207 Member
    Obsession: after all this time, I still love getting collectibles and completing collections in the game, even though I've completed them all at one time or another.
    Confession: I get attached to my sims where I don't want them to die or be unhappy and yet still want to kill them when they "disobey" me. >:)

Bonus: I'm obsessed with helping my sims complete their whims/aspirations and be multi-skilled beings (which is what perhaps what attaches me to them so--LOL)
    Don't anger the fruit. It may make her toot (at you). ;)
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    - Besides my normal simself, I also have a male version of myself running around in the game to act out some of my secret fantasies.

Oh that's a good one. I might have to try making a male version of my simself sometime.

Obsession: I love making new sims. I'll be watching a video/movie, reading a book, listening to music, or i'll have a really interesting dream and i'll get an idea for a new sim or family that I just have to make.

Confession: I don't play half the sims I make. I like making them but I just never stay with one idea long enough to play out most of them.
    Confession: I've only ever gotten past 5th gen. once. I'm constantly restarting my saves before I get that far.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • AquariusMomAquariusMom Posts: 229 Member
    Obsession 1: I've been playing the same sim since the day I got the game. (I have other saves but this is my main and favorite.) She has maxed every skill, completed every collection, and promoted out of almost every career.

Obsession 2: I once bought pack that I wasn't particularly interested in just because that Sim ^^ didn't have the collection that that came with it.

Confession1: I have almost 5,700 hours played according to Origin.
    Confession2: I believe I'm in the minority but I hate playing children and pets.
    Confession3: I play almost completely vanilla except building cheats.
    confession: this is kinda sadistic but sometimes i create a sim just to kill it. if i want a game with a teen alone. I'll create one T and one YA. and than with cheats make the YA die
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    unflavored wrote: »
    confession: this is kinda sadistic but sometimes i create a sim just to kill it. if i want a game with a teen alone. I'll create one T and one YA. and than with cheats make the YA die
    I think you’re able to make a teen on their own if you wanted, but if you enjoy killing sims then I guess you can continue doing that.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • millers72011millers72011 Posts: 47 Member
    Obsession: clutter. All of the clutter. Everywhere. I like making houses as realistic as possible. Laundry on the floor, boxes of stuff in the basement, dishes in the kitchen, storage shelves, linen closets with bathroom items, coat closets with shoes and pet food, pantries with spices and foods.

Confession: I once drew the blueprints of a cool house I was working at irl (I cater in private residences) on a napkin so I could build it in the sims later.
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Confession. I once built a room around a SIM I didn't like while she was on the treadmill. The room wasn't big enough for her to get off of it...

Obsession. Building home after home that my sims will never be rich enough to afford without the motherlode cheat. I love Building even if. I'm not that good at it
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
    AriaMad2 wrote: »
    unflavored wrote: »
    I think you’re able to make a teen on their own if you wanted, but if you enjoy killing sims then I guess you can continue doing that.

haven't tried that in ts4, ts3 wouldn't allow you to have a teen without an adult
  • dadvansdadvans Posts: 24 Member
    Confession: I got the Sims 4 so I could make more lifelike Sims that looked like my favorite hockey players. Mostly because I wanted them to kiss each other and have babies.

Obsession: It's been months and my Sims addiction has only grown with my builds, packs, and gameplay just so I can continue doing the above in new and exciting ways.
  • dyl_andwhatdyl_andwhat Posts: 367 Member
    Confession: I've never fully played a household with no gameplay or money cheats. No rags to riches here..
  • TLM08TLM08 Posts: 105 Member
    Obsession: I have to edit every sim in my family for every age up to wear and look exactly like I want them to. Every sim also gets a color theme, so if I like a certain sim in green then every outfit has some green in it and their rooms will be green too.

Confession: My current legacy family is based on my now fiance, I created the family while we were dating. My fiance thinks I created it after we moved in together.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    Obsession: I take screenshots constantly when I am playing the game.

Confession: Every time the game updates, I go to the default.ini file and remove the plumbob by setting the visibility to 0, that way it never shows up in screenshots.
  • BluelleBluelle Posts: 327 Member
    Confession: Whenever my sims have kids I go in cas.fulleditmode and see what they look like as teenagares. If I think they look ugly I fix them up, age them back down to toddlers and continue playing.. xD

Obsession: The thing that takes up the most space on my computer is my mods folder, I'm not even kidding
  • SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 961 Member
    Obsession: because when I started playing Sim games, there was a shared universe between the games, I like to emphasize that more, so I often re-create characters from old games to play with in new ones. in The Sims 2 I went as far as making the petitioners from SimCity 3000 into townspeople.

Confession: For a guy whose actual wardrobe decisions consist of "Black or tan khakis?" and "Red, green, or blue camp shirt?", I'll spend a good half hour creating outfits for my Sims, including trying to find the perfect boots for those pants.
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    Obsession #1: Mods and cc! I love it and when the patches comes out, I hate it, lol. So far I have been good, keeping it under 1 gb but it's a struggle.

Obsession #2: It makes me crazy when I see a family of 4 living in, say the Nookstone in OS...so it fix it up for them, give them a little money and send them on their way, so to speak. I also have been known to take a single sim out of a large home and put a large family in it. In my world, it's fair, lol.

Confession #1: I make females in CAS with just about the same thing every time...blonde or redhead with knockout features. Yes, I'm that shallow! :p Oh and of course all the males have 6-packs...not a skinny nerdy one in the bunch.

Confession #2: Once a couple has a baby, I'm done. I'm trying hard to play through and sometimes I actually make it. But then I go back to making single sims, famous recluses or famous partygoers. Love my single sims partying hardy!
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top