Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Bailey Thorne house - can't move it furnished

Bailey and Olivia have passed, I wanted to move Orange Bailey into the house. I can't get the option to move into it all ready furnished.
EA ID burnished_dragon

Comments

• CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    edited May 2019
    I think if a household gets deleted before moving out, it counts the furnishings in the home as their posessions and deletes those as well. I'm not sure whether or not the same thing applies when a household dies out naturally, but if it does then that'd be the answer. I think it's possible to enter the house in build mode, save it with all the furnishings, and place it back. Then you should be able to move into the house, with furnishings.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • verlainemverlainem Posts: 837 Member
    I will give it a try. I did go in it in build mode and everything was there. It just strange I have never had the option for furnished grayed out before. Thorne was not suppose to die until one of his other children aged up to teen. Orange adopted one of the girls the other three went to live with their mother. That surprise me as the time when Geoffery Landgrab died - some vampires adopted his daughter not the actual mother.
    EA ID burnished_dragon
  • GageaGagea Posts: 1,275 Member
    That's sort of a glitch. If you can't buy a house furnished, but the furniture is there in build mode, let a sim travel to the lot and then your sim can buy the house furnished.
  • verlainemverlainem Posts: 837 Member
    @Gagea thank you will try that next time I play
    EA ID burnished_dragon
  • SimDestroyerSimDestroyer Posts: 335 Member
    Yeah, that's a very annoying bug that was supposed to be fixed (I think) but has managed to be resurrected.