August 7 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!
Are you ready for the The Sims Spark'd? Discuss the final episode here! Don't forget to use spoiler tags! Need a refresher? Click here!

could someone make a roller coaster set&poses?

MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 31,738 Member
edited May 2019 in Build/Buy Custom Content
a former Sims 4 creator who has now retired (did so last June) had a roller coaster set on her website but she took the website down but her tumblir is still up showing the various stuff but no one saved the set&poses at all. People been looking everywhere for it. I would make it myself but I can't make poses (I tried several times) so I doubt I would be able to make CC either. https://brittpinkiesims.tumblr.com/post/159378129739/5000-followers-gift-roller-coaster-set-hi (the link doesn't work because the website is gone)

I really need this for a plot point in chapter 2 of Gen 7 and there are *no* other roller coasters sets around.. only brittpinkie had the only one. You will presubly need Sims 3 store roller coaster to um convert to Sims 4 a ferris wheel/merry go around are the only other "amusement" park rides and yet the poses are only for teens+ no kids poses

Post edited by MadameLee on
kikWQMd.jpg