Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cringe Worthy, But Funny At the Same Time!

GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
Aaron is the eldest child and the first son. He's got his father's red hair, and his mother's winning smile. He should be the "Golden Boy" by all accounts. However, it's his next younger brother, the 'Musical Genius' who has taken all the oxygen from the room. Erik is a handsome lad with his mother's platinum blond hair and his father's luminous blue eyes. He exudes Charisma. With four albums to his credit and several more songs he receives royalties on, it's no wonder Aaron was desirous to get 'in' on the act.

Both boys are still teens as is their next younger brother and their only sister. The youngest is also a son, but still a Child.

I recently discovered I still had the Job Event mod on my computer, so I decided today to go ahead and place that into my Mods folder. I only play with two other mods, for the moment: MCCC and Road To Fame. Erik is a teen, and so far can only perform at away concerts (he goes into a rabbit hole for this). Once he becomes a YA, he'll be able to play before a crowd so I can watch him and his family can, too. I set up an Event. Then I realized he won't be able to use the combination mic/karaoke machine Sacrificial created for RTF. I went back into the concert venue and moved this combo device to that back of the stage and replaced it with the regular karaoke machine that the Event Job mod uses. Mistake.

While Erik wowed the crowd with his professional singer grade, fully skilled singing voice, his elder brother decided to 'sing' at the back of the stage. :open_mouth: Aaron is a level 4 when it comes to vocal skills. :/

So, Erik, being an empathetic guy that he is, and confident enough, decided to sing a duet. He chose Aaron. Suffice it to say, it was cringe-worthy. Erik did okay, but you know all of those rather pitchy noises that came from his brother's throat was nothing short of regrettable.

I'm sorry now, I didn't snap a pic of this debacle. Because, after Aaron left the combo device, their future brother-in-lack decided to take a whack at it. He was equally terrible. LOL

Please share your cringe worthy, yet funny moments you've had in this delightful game!
You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
Post edited by GalacticGal on

Comments

• Options
    BelphegorCatBelphegorCat Posts: 10 New Member
    One of my sims' families, the Delacroix is a family of Vampires (except the mom).

Andre is the eldest (I'm pretty sure... the thing is, I don't know who was born first since he and Miriam are twins), and he has absolutely no issue with drinking from random sims around the neighbourhood. The same goes for Miriam, but Andre does it more often. So, one night, he drank from Lily Feng, and she immediately passed out. He then decided that the best thing to do, at that moment, was sit down next to her unconscious body and do some extra credit homework! Much later on, Miriam and him drink from a couple of sims and do the same thing, but on a bench beside their knocked out victims.

Gabriel, the father, is a very good Vampire who doesn't go around causing havoc (unlike his children). He has one Vampire offspring, Mizuki Mori, who died right in front of him from sun exposure (she was a paparazzi who stood outside his home a lot, but she didn't leave when the sun came out). Anyways, Mizuki joined their family as a ghost and seems to like washing outside, naked, in the rain... right in front of the house... where everyone can see! XD

Alois, one of the youngest (again, can't tell since he and Illona are twins), is currently in his Bear Phase... It's glorious (and cringy). He does everything in that Bear costume!