Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

2, 18, 350

Comments

• AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited May 2019
    ClareRich wrote: »
    I tweeted Lyndsay the following - This has driven me insane but maybe this is just a maths addition the speculated release date (28th June 2019). 28 + 6 + 2019 = 2,053 which backwards is obviously 350,2.. 18 = 18th hour? 6PM? Just a guess haha. - Maybe i'm reaching haha

No. She has already verified 2 is the number of presentations she is preparing and 18 (when she verified it yesterday) was days til EA Play. 350 is the only number left to figure out.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • ClareRichClareRich Posts: 2 New Member
    > @Anmirla said:
    > ClareRich wrote: »
    >
    > I tweeted Lyndsay the following - This has driven me insane but maybe this is just a maths addition the speculated release date (28th June 2019). 28 + 6 + 2019 = 2,053 which backwards is obviously 350,2.. 18 = 18th hour? 6PM? Just a guess haha. - Maybe i'm reaching haha
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > No. She has already verified 2 is the number of presentations she is preparing and 18 (when she verified it yesterday) was days til EA Play. 350 is the only number left to figure out.

I know that... but just maybe she's bluffing... just abit of fun anyway!
  • aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    The fact this community went crazy for a white self and black door tells you all you need to know about Sims 4 Simmers. Good lord! *Epic Facepalm*
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • Kitty NapKitty Nap Posts: 11 New Member
    SimGuruLyndsay liked a tweet "I'm not good with numbers. I am going to answer pineapple!"

Tropical confirmed B-)
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    If 2 and 18 have to do with EA Plays, maybe 350 does too. 350 players coming. 350 stations at which to play S4. 350 minutes those presentations will last. 350 shots of tequila expected to be drunk after it's over.
  • suzyl3suzyl3 Posts: 513 Member
    2 weeks before the trailer?

Most likely
  • suzyl3suzyl3 Posts: 513 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

The 2 is the number of presentations it's been debunked. Only the 350 is left to guess.

350 hours is about 2 weeks time, I think that's what she means.
  • filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    aws200 wrote: »
    The fact this community went crazy for a white self and black door tells you all you need to know about Sims 4 Simmers. Good lord! *Epic Facepalm*

Sometimes people like simple things.
  • TurquoisePapayaTurquoisePapaya Posts: 318 Member
    filipomel wrote: »
    aws200 wrote: »

Sometimes people like simple things.

It's just the little things, yaknow?
    giphy.gif
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited May 2019
    Simburian wrote: »
    You can find some interesting facts Googling. "350 ppm of CO2 in the atmosphere is a safe upper limit to avoid a climate tipping point". I doubt very much that it is a climate change EP! It would make a good end of times game though on it's own.

Maybe we get 350 lots to play with or recommended number of Sims upgraded!

Given up. :#

Maybe a Farming Expansion combined with an eco-friendly lifestyle/ Off The Grid lot trait
    a256aFi.gif
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    EmmaVane wrote: »

Wow that would be amazing! What if they updated all the base game objects with 350 more swatches so that we can actually mix and match objects from different packs with the base game?
    a256aFi.gif
  • TheIntrovertSimmerTheIntrovertSimmer Posts: 641 Member
    You can find some interesting facts Googling. "350 ppm of CO2 in the atmosphere is a safe upper limit to avoid a climate tipping point". I doubt very much that it is a climate change EP! It would make a good end of times game though on it's own.

Maybe a Farming Expansion combined with an eco-friendly lifestyle/ Off The Grid lot trait

I like the idea of assigning an off-the-grid lot trait that will disable electrical grid and water supply to your lot. Meaning that you'll have to gather these resources in an eco-friendly way eg. solar panels, water wells, lakes, or simply an stand-alone power system.
    y'all got bread?
  • SAEldarinSAEldarin Posts: 428 Member

Wow that would be amazing! What if they updated all the base game objects with 350 more swatches so that we can actually mix and match objects from different packs with the base game?

This is exactly what I was thinking! But I'm afraid to actually believe we'll have matching furniture...so I refuse to believe!
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,963 Member

I was also thinking the 350 represents the recommended number of sims that you can favorite...... at least that’s What I hope it will be!
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

The 2 is the number of presentations it's been debunked. Only the 350 is left to guess.

350 hours are two weeks :p:)
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member

Me chanting "matching wood tones! Matching wood tones! Matching wood t-'
    One can dare to dream
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member
    edited May 2019
    350 objects will finally get one White or Black color.

Nothing amazing, just they did the job they didn't do in 2014.

"Do not over-hype SimGurus tweets..."
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    If it is 350 swatches, I'd be pretty hapy. :)
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    edited May 2019
    jooxis wrote: »
    I'll say what I said on twitter. We have constantly asked for better communication, and instead we get mind games. She totally has the ability to tell us if she wanted to as observed by her telling us if we're right or wrong, but she wants to make a game out of it.

The communication is awful, being teased is NOT communication, and it's ridiculous.

They also claim they don't do hints and get frustrated when simmers look for hints in everything the guru's say, yet they've also been caught giving out hints and openly admit to giving hints at the same time.

Sorry, this is how pretty much every gaming franchise does this?

No they don't....what kind of games are you playing?

With world of warcraft, I currently know the next 6 months worth of content coming out down to the tiniest detail.

Same with every other MMORPG. And you may be thinking "Oh the sims isn't an mmo", well it's a live service, and follows the live service format, and receives updates and expansion packs just like mmo's.

e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
    edited May 2019
    Seriously? The 2 is projects she is working on that we care nothing about? God just spit it out already stop playing these childish games...I'm sorry the way they talk to us is just ridiculous.

They are legally/contractually obligated not to spit it out, which most of us are aware of, and 5 pages and counting of comments suggest people (well, maybe not you, granted) are having a bit of fun speculating. Have a wonderful day :)

Except that clearly she CAN spit it out because she's telling us if we're right/wrong. I'm tired of these silly games. There is no reason why they can't just tell us when to expect announcements.
    edited May 2019
    LiELF wrote: »
    "Mind games", "childish", "stupid". :D Wow, the overdramatized saltiness is reaching new levels today.

"My gawd! These Gurus! How dare they throw hints at us! Are they actually trying to be playful?! Well, Sims 4 is serious bizness! I can't guess that! I want straight info or nothing at all, darnit! These developers shouldn't be having fun, they should only be working, working, working! Don't engage us if you have nothin to say! What?! No communication?! This team is awful!!!11!!"

Lol, guys, if you don't like guessing games, then don't play. Why are you in this thread? I guess sometimes the obvious solution is the hardest to swallow.

It's one thing to play games when you have a good sense of communication with your fan base. It's another when you are quite literally known for your terrible communication throughout the gaming community to the point that you need to do monthly/quarterly polls asking how your fna base feels about communication.

You know I've got nothing against you @LiELF , but I'm upset about the communication and that's totally fine, I'm not being rude to anyone. I'm venting my frustrations in a polite and respectful way.

There isn't any reason they can't let us know when to expect announcements. They don't have to say "We're releasing University in november" when it's still January, but it'd be nice to know the road map for release. They got a lot better at it for a while by telling us which packs will be coming out this year, but I'd rather see something like

"An expansion pack is planned for Q1, a game pack is planned for Q2, A stuff pack for Q3 and another expansion pack for Q4." Then a disclaimer stating that things change in the gaming industry and things might be pushed back etc.
  • NoirStasisNoirStasis Posts: 243 Member
    2 Number of presentations
    18 number of days till EA play
    350 is probably related to EA play somehow
  • drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,115 Member

Highly doubt it.

I’m sure it’s not intentional, but patronizing people who point out their obviously shortcomings is not a good look. One swatch is not impressive, and neither is two Graham. They all know this and instead of improvement we get tweets. Thanks for going above and beyond Maxis LOL
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    350 being about color swatches would be super disappointing.