Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How many hours do you have in TS3?

YuriTheCreatorYuriTheCreator Posts: 60 Member
According to Origin, I have 1167 hours. When divided by 24, it rounds to 48 full days.. luckily, it's a span over 6 years, and not 48 days straight.

I definitely have a Sims addiction, though!

I don't know if Steam has the same feature, but you can always estimate.

For the other 2 Sims games I have in my Origin library:
I have 257 hours in TS2, and only 8 hours in TS4.

Can you guess which one I like the most? :wink:

April 8, 2015 is when I came out of that smelly old closet... 🚶‍♂️🚪
Post edited by YuriTheCreator on

Comments

• SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    edited May 2019
    I switched over from Origin to patch 1.67 on disk so I am not tied to Origin nor am I tied to Steam. Nothing to track my hours. Estimate? Not a chance. :D I have no clue.

But I can tell you I've clocked more hours in S3 vs the other sim series. Back in the day, I used to play S1 & S2 tons before S3.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Other addicted here :)
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    According to Steam, that would be just over 4 hours. That's about 2.67 minutes per month or 5.34 seconds per day on average since I started playing. Of course I don't get to play every day, so that might work out to about 15-20 seconds for each typical game session and maybe as much as 60-90 seconds for binge playing. I think the data might be just a tiny but understated. ;)

Since I rarely log in or use the Launcher to start the game, as bypasses are still possible on Steam/1.67 installs, no one actually has any record of how long I've played.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • stephanie99stephanie99 Posts: 6 New Member
    2763 hours ... I think I might have a problem! :D
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    I have no way of tracking how long I have played and I don't think I really want to know :confounded:
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited May 2019
    1691 hours on Steam.

I've only had Sims 3 on Steam for just about 2 years. I've played Sims 3 for just about 10 years (hoooowwww is this game turning 10???) but mostly using disc (origin for a little bit). I used to play even more often too. I'd prefer not to estimate how long I've played overall.
    Post edited by dreamerz13 on
  • ClarionOfJoyClarionOfJoy Posts: 1,945 Member
    Gosh, I just looked in my Origin. I'm too embarrassed to post it! Let's just say it's a lot more than what's been posted so far. But yeah, I really do love TS3! <3

• ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    There have been times I've been ill, like when I had pneumonia and then a pulmonary embolism, that I've come out of hospital and haven't been allowed to get out of bed or the chair, or do anything, so I played the game for up to 6 or more hours at a time..... Ok, it was more like 8-10 hours :astonished:

There have been days when I've been too busy to even turn my pc on.

But, a month or so shy of a decade of playing this game... I'm not actually sure I'd want to know how many hours I've put into it, but I'm fairly sure its in the high thousands.
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding