March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

On 888 Spire Apartments...

This is my least favorite place to build because of the limitations in the apartment for seemingly no reason. Why can't I remove the patio area or the boxes above and below the elevator ( or move the elevator and the landing area at all) its not like the elevators actually need the "shaft".

Sorry if this sounds really ranty, I just hate that I'm so limited in building.

Comments

• Noree_DoreeNoree_Doree Posts: 1,470 Member
    The limitations to apartments, in general, is lacking. I remeber renovating this apartment and many others and how much of a headache they all were. They way they did apartments in this game is taking a giant step back. There's no freedom to change anything it's the way they have it and that's that. Even building penthouses has it's flaws...
    "Bada su the gorn bada su the brawn bada bady oda aba donk donk donk gerbits gerbits vo gerbits".
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Idk which apartment this one is in particular, but in general we can’t make those changes to the common areas of ANY apartments in TS4.
  • drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,114 Member
    I absolutely agree with you here! It’s even more annoying since that building only has that one apartment.
  • LaneBoy1995LaneBoy1995 Posts: 133 Member
    Elevators? Do you mean teleport devices? Im sorry, I was just trying to be funny because thinking about City Living makes me really angry!
  • Arky_NikkiArky_Nikki Posts: 4 New Member
    When I bought this pack I was so excited to have apartments back... and then disappointment set in. I mean, okay, it gives me a little bit of a different environment for my sims to live in... but I hit a load screen when I want to visit my neighbours? And I seriously want to be able to create my OWN apartment building, but there's no option to really do this... I feel like TS4 stuff is always one step forwards, two steps back... :(
  • LuxuryLuxury Posts: 127 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    Idk which apartment this one is in particular, but in general we can’t make those changes to the common areas of ANY apartments in TS4.

It's the three story one in uptown, it's kinda like a penthouse