Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 2 still surprises!

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    cody6268cody6268 Posts: 643 Member
    edited February 2020
    I don't know what TS4 means by "smarter Sims"; but honestly, TS2 Sims are the most realistic, dynamic, and lifelike of all the Sims series I have played. They, to quote the game that inspired the Sims franchise literally are "Little Computer People". Not more or less dolls that are dumber than a box of rocks as in TS4.

One of the Sims I play is friends with Cassandra Goth. Mortimer seems to always come over and in general, antagonize and harass my Sim ever since.
  • Options
    BimleSimBimleSim Posts: 2,979 Member
    I had my Sim order Espresso. He drank it, and immediately started shaking. Like, caffeine jitters. I was so surprised! Has anyone else seen this? :smiley:

Yes, it is so funny to me :D
  • Options
    AprilDawnAprilDawn Posts: 795 Member

@RiverX2Bananas
    I think I just heard my female sim's husband yelping. He was in the shower when she flushed the toilet. Lol! It was so funny!
    That is what I love about Sims 2 - the details like that and the humor! And that they actually have personalities!
  • Options
    AprilDawnAprilDawn Posts: 795 Member

@thesimmer14
    I had my Sim order Espresso. He drank it, and immediately started shaking. Like, caffeine jitters. I was so surprised! Has anyone else seen this?
    If you ever play Sims stories - there is one where a guy is going on various dates and one of the girls he dates is a coffee addict and she has the coffee jitters 24/7 - it is too funny!
  • Options
    RiverX2BananasRiverX2Bananas Posts: 58 Member
    AprilDawn wrote: »
    @RiverX2Bananas
    I think I just heard my female sim's husband yelping. He was in the shower when she flushed the toilet. Lol! It was so funny!
    That is what I love about Sims 2 - the details like that and the humor! And that they actually have personalities!
    Yes! My imagination immediately started making up more stories about how to utilize that feature of game in my game play. You know how some marriage couples start acting up when there is some friction in a relationship? :smiley: Maybe it wasn't an accident, maybe she has hidden grudge against him? Possibilities are endless. I'm so glad I started playing The Sims 2 again.

• Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited March 2020
    After all these years, I didn't know Sims could play a purchased pc game at a community lot if they had just bought it and hadn't went home yet but could use it on a different community lot doesn't have to be the same one. If they go home first then it won't be available on a community lot it has to be before they go home with it. Something I never knew they could do since their inventory isn't available on community lots (to the player).
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.