February 21 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!

Sims 2 still surprises!

2...Next

Comments

• cody6268cody6268 Posts: 69 Member
    edited February 8
    I don't know what TS4 means by "smarter Sims"; but honestly, TS2 Sims are the most realistic, dynamic, and lifelike of all the Sims series I have played. They, to quote the game that inspired the Sims franchise literally are "Little Computer People". Not more or less dolls that are dumber than a box of rocks as in TS4.

One of the Sims I play is friends with Cassandra Goth. Mortimer seems to always come over and in general, antagonize and harass my Sim ever since.
  • BimleSimBimleSim Posts: 2,975 Member
    I had my Sim order Espresso. He drank it, and immediately started shaking. Like, caffeine jitters. I was so surprised! Has anyone else seen this? :smiley:

Yes, it is so funny to me :D
  • AprilDawnAprilDawn Posts: 539 Member

@RiverX2Bananas
    I think I just heard my female sim's husband yelping. He was in the shower when she flushed the toilet. Lol! It was so funny!
    That is what I love about Sims 2 - the details like that and the humor! And that they actually have personalities!
  • AprilDawnAprilDawn Posts: 539 Member

@thesimmer14
    I had my Sim order Espresso. He drank it, and immediately started shaking. Like, caffeine jitters. I was so surprised! Has anyone else seen this?
    If you ever play Sims stories - there is one where a guy is going on various dates and one of the girls he dates is a coffee addict and she has the coffee jitters 24/7 - it is too funny!
  • RiverX2BananasRiverX2Bananas Posts: 58 Member
    AprilDawn wrote: »
    @RiverX2Bananas
    I think I just heard my female sim's husband yelping. He was in the shower when she flushed the toilet. Lol! It was so funny!
    That is what I love about Sims 2 - the details like that and the humor! And that they actually have personalities!
    Yes! My imagination immediately started making up more stories about how to utilize that feature of game in my game play. You know how some marriage couples start acting up when there is some friction in a relationship? :smiley: Maybe it wasn't an accident, maybe she has hidden grudge against him? Possibilities are endless. I'm so glad I started playing The Sims 2 again.