Sims 2 still surprises!

My daughter is playing Sims 2 right now ( we have both played it many years) and had something happen that I have never seen. Her sim's nanny had not yet left the lot when she went into build mode to buy stuff for the house and spent nearly all the money they had. When she got back to live mode - the nanny started yelling and took the sims toilet as payment for her services since they no longer had enough money to pay her! Thought it was too funny and have never seen that in all the years I have played :smile:

Comments

• JadesimmerJadesimmer Posts: 24 Member
    Not being defensive, Sim from 2 is more humanity than Sims 4 even the latter added emotion states :smile:
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 4,811 Member
    I love that feature. Although I hate it at times. It's hard when your sim is broke and they have to have a nanny otherwise you lose the kids but the awkward moment when she leaves and you can't afford to pay her...
  • Audrey75Audrey75 Posts: 9 New Member
    [quote="AprilDawn;d-959510"]My daughter is playing Sims 2 right now ( we have both played it many years) and had something happen that I have never seen. Her sim's nanny had not yet left the lot when she went into build mode to buy stuff for the house and spent nearly all the money they had. When she got back to live mode - the nanny started yelling and took the sims toilet as payment for her services since they no longer had enough money to pay her! Thought it was too funny and have never seen that in all the years I have played :smile: [/quote]

A nanny took a sim's toilet instead of money????.
  • Audrey75Audrey75 Posts: 9 New Member
    That is so funny and weird #toiletnanny
  • Finbar659Finbar659 Posts: 1,066 Member
    I been playing The Sims 2 for years and I came across this recently as my newly wedded sims were on their honeymoon - I didn't know they wear their wedding rings on their finger automatically. As usually we have to put these rings on for The Sims 3 and Sims 4 to make them "look married"

Snapshot.png