Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Keep crashing for some objects mods idk, can anyone help with reading lastcrash folder?

TigerLily_SSTigerLily_SS Posts: 45 Member
edited May 2019 in Mods Bugs & Issues
So I've updated the game to the newest version
and the game keeps crashing
ive tried to remove the mods folder away, and pretty sure it's some makeup mods that caused the problem, however, i have tons of different mods, and the crash only happens a while after the game running , so it's kinda hard to use the "half half removing" way to see which mod caused it..

here is the first few lines of the lastcrash file, plz help...
Or do you know if there's any objects mod conflict with this version now? Thanks

?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><report><version>2</version><sessionid>6bb2c1a5e89bcd1c5ce19f0a</sessionid><type>crash</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-05-19 18:37:16</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.51.77.1020-1.200.000.389.Release</buildsignature><systemconfig></systemconfig><categoryid> 0x7fef4a81d39</categoryid><stack> 0x7fef4a81d39 0x01 0x5d4f900</stack><threads></threads><screenshot></screenshot><memdump>eNrsXQlAVMUbn11AAVERL7xqvQpNbEFEJNNFUAEBV/FAXYUVVkEXWHdB8EjR0DyLPNI8CvNMrfDMW/JKzQOvRDMlj0TTJC1PhP+8OXb3DbtvZcX+kkytw/feN/PNfPPNb76ZN/NeaECofM6q9UoHAIAE4KD46jcF+RPYwF+tKgD0FgNgC//e2gmApKoA2HHX4YUpP4pAJfj3avhbJwKgMox94G8m/FWHv3z42w9/jlxm9pB/jwiYCw4wJwdfWxGXH8e1vhEAUCxoFYovBKR05vG/1+CvwqLKWMY5Tk5NKP/L3xQXYOF6QDqoquHH5cP9gBQASObQPCRFxcXuYc/6Vo492POB6u95oIwCl2f1/tfCHqjKJr/9xcXFM93x37B62cb32jda/TenBzGTppgE8C+FHGgP6ybAduHan5SV2hTIe1ZcDMvodsAFkbm+ANw6KUJpxqUDEPgOw5+G+SMKbVC1VkND3OskRvwh0yB/

Comments

• TigerLily_SSTigerLily_SS Posts: 45 Member
    hello?
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    Unfortunately, the last crash info you posted doesn't speak to specific file names. You can find the most recent broken Mod thread here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/958390/broken-updated-mods-april-2019-freelancer-patch/p1
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    Unfortunately, the last crash info you posted doesn't speak to specific file names. You can find the most recent broken Mod thread here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/958390/broken-updated-mods-april-2019-freelancer-patch/p1

thx for replying with the link, it's very helpful!

i've a question, can a cc also be broken?
    edited May 2019
    Yes, CC can also be broken. I'm sorry I don't have a reference list for that.

Is there a specific Sim or family of Sims that you are playing when the game crashes? I had a broken set of earrings that I was able to narrow down because my game always crashed when playing that family. The crash wouldn't happen unless the Sim wearing the earrings appeared on the screen.

Is there a specific Sim or family of Sims that you are playing when the game crashes? I had a broken set of earrings that I was able to narrow down because my game always crashed when playing that family. The crash wouldn't happen unless the Sim wearing the earrings appeared on the screen.

im checking it through the tray importer, found some red lines said "dependencies not found" for some items, can that be the reason?

im checking it through the tray importer, found some red lines said "dependencies not found" for some items, can that be the reason?

I have no idea what that means.
    You could try making a new Sim with those items and see if your Game has the problem. I would suggest removing your other Mods and trying the red items one at a time. Just don't save the game while you are doing this or your Sims could end up bald and in towels.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,906 Member
    I believe someone has just created a mod checker for those that need updates etc. Try asking in the mods section. I don't use them myself but read about one on MTS recently. (they don't have it themselves).