Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is the curio shop bugged [strangerville]?

After 4 in game days of the blasted thing not opening I bought the hazmat suit bit from debug and deleted 1000 simoleans (at least I think it’s supposed to be 1000). Is the curio shop buggy or is there something I’m missing regarding it’s opening (it says 9am to 3am)?

Comments

• DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    It has always worked fine for me. Try REPAIRING your game and see if that helps. If not, do you have any MODS that might be causing trouble? Try removing them and try again. If it works, one of the mods is causing it. Add them back in one at a time and check to see if it is the cause. Good luck.
  • jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
    This particular game was mod free aside from MCC. It didn’t occur to me because the blasted thing was always open until I got to the bit of the aspiration when I needed it to be open! I’ll remove the mod and try a repair and see if the curio shop reopens. If it’s bugging out because of the aspiration bit I was on, I won’t see it until I do the aspiration again on another sim.
  • OkraSimsOkraSims Posts: 1 New Member
    In case anyone else has this issue, I had a similar or the same problem: the curio shop was "closed" when I tried to visit from the small trailer park lot, even during hours it was marked as being open. I eventually was able to visit from one of the other adjacent lots while I was alone instead of in a group. I'm not sure if that was the key, but if anyone is experiencing the same issue, maybe try on a different trip to a different adjacent lot, and without a party/other visitors.