Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Alien Homeworld

AmavariAmavari Posts: 167 Member
I am seriously wishing that there was a separate portion of this planet through the wormhole that you could actually build on?

Because this place is absurdly pretty and i have a ton of building ideas for it if I were able to actually do so

Right now all you get is a tiny mountainous area to find collectables, it seems like a bit of a wasted opportunity when it could have become a fully developed town

Comments

• RevolverOcelotsRevolverOcelots Posts: 438 Member
    It's been awhile since I had done this but i think if you put in bb.enablefreebuild when you go there you will be able to build a little something there. I don't know if you could live there or anythin but you can build like a little tiny home or resting area or something like that there if you do that! I believe that will still work hopefully it does!
    8c1695baf85e527a0357f825b6539ff2cd9de1a7.gif Where Have All The Cowboys Gone?
  • AmavariAmavari Posts: 167 Member
    I've been considering doing just that for the sake of making a bit of an underground base, it's just a shame that they didn't do more with the world than they did---like make it an actual world with lots
  • RevolverOcelotsRevolverOcelots Posts: 438 Member
    I see what you are saying, I agree. It's such a beautiful area it would be nice to live there or if you have tons of alien sims they could all actually live there. It would have been neat
    8c1695baf85e527a0357f825b6539ff2cd9de1a7.gif Where Have All The Cowboys Gone?