Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't Improve Toddler Thinking Skill

I have an alien toddler (the product of an abduction) and no matter what I do, I can't improve her thinking skill. I've had her play with a tablet, I've had an adult help her learn shapes with blocks, and I've had an adult use flash cards with her. Is there a secret to this? Thanks!
Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:

Comments

• RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Okay, so I finally found the only thing that works. By constantly having her ask "What's that," I was able to get her to Level 2. But is there another way?
    Now that she's at Level 2, it seems that using the blocks is increasing her thinking skill. I guess you just have to wait for Level 2 before anything else works.
  • Vivi_WillowTreeVivi_WillowTree Posts: 451 Member
    Bug? They usually level up like normal.
    Good to know. Thanks, @kaylin205!
  • Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,548 Member
    Yep...get your toddler to go around your house going "what's that? What's that? What's that?" all day long and then take them to the park to do the same thing. Just like in real life, it gets annoying but it sure does work.
  • floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    edited May 2019
    I usually use the tablet at first, then switch between that and the blocks once they're able to use them. This definitely sounds like a glitch. Did you ever try repairing the game in origin or checking any mods or CC you have for updates?
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
    I've been having lots of issues with my game, so I've done lots of repairs etc. Thanks everyone for the feedback.