Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Need Help to Change Default Clothes in CAS

My game has been like this for a while, but I finally ready to see if anyone can help fix it. When I take off all the clothes for females, instead of going to the pink underwear set, it goes to this outfit. Does anyone know how to change this back?
Lh0LIog.png

Comments

• CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    You'd need to download Sims 4 Studio, open it up, click on Content Management > Batch Fixes > CAS> Disallow CC for Default Garment.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • haydub07haydub07 Posts: 84 Member
    Cupid wrote: »
    You'd need to download Sims 4 Studio, open it up, click on Content Management > Batch Fixes > CAS> Disallow CC for Default Garment.

Oh wow, I didn't realize it was so simple! Haha, thank you so much!!
  • dreamspinner3dreamspinner3 Posts: 1 New Member
    I had this problem too and finally found this thread to fix it! Thank you so much!
  • gettpsgettps Posts: 420 Member
    That's pretty much it. You installed a mod that changed it. It's better to search for and remove the mod, but Cupid's method is much easier. Problem is, it will leave you with a useless mod. Won't hurt anything, but personally, I don't like the idea of a mod wasting space doing nothing.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    SIms 4 Studio is a lifesaver. You can edit a lot of the setting on a CC item itself. If you actually want it to be Random, you can indicate what ages it should show up on. You can change categories (because I'm sorry, CC creators, I love you, but kneelength dresses are short, not long). Some of the best CC out there doesn't have the best attention to the way it's categorized for the game, and it's really nice to have something show up where you think it should.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    Lol. Yea. They're great at designing the CC, but when it comes to tagging and categorizing them, they're ALL wrong. Every last one. Every time I download new CC, I have to spend hours altering them and putting in the correct tags and categories.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    gettps wrote: »
    Lol. Yea. They're great at designing the CC, but when it comes to tagging and categorizing them, they're ALL wrong. Every last one. Every time I download new CC, I have to spend hours altering them and putting in the correct tags and categories.

oh - and the other thing! Getting rid of all the swatches I know I'll never use. Sometimes people just have so many swatches...
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    @luthienrising There are a lot of them. I don't usually bother with unused swatches. Don't have time. When I go on a CC download binge, I have like a hundred to go through. Testing, making sure the meshes are all there, looking at it, tagging it (properly for EACH swatch)... takes quite a while. A hundred CC items means thousands of swatches that need to be tagged properly. Takes hours.

If I like it when its done, it goes into my merged library and I'll never have to touch it again.

Most of the tagging is just colors because for some reason ALL CC authors are apparently color-blind. But I've seen pants tagged as nighties, Shoes tagged as HATS... It's seriously weird. I have NEVER seen a single CC item properly done. And I have many thousands.
  • dudeeloldudeelol Posts: 1 New Member
    i was wondering the opposite of this - how do i change the default underwear to cc underwear?